– 幻象
– Love?
– An illusion.
精彩
Bravo!
你们简直把世界切成了碎片
Well, you both cut the world to pieces,don’t you?
谢谢你的烟
Thank you for the cigarette.
不寻常的女人
Unusual woman.
那当然,她是我的女儿
She ought to be. She’s my daughter.
躺下
Lie down.
多瑞安?
Dorian?
多瑞安…
Dorian…
是你
It’s you.
多瑞安
Dorian!
先生,施舍点吧
Oi, mister! Give us a penny!
先生,先生,赏一个便士吧
Oi, mister. Mister. Penny for the Guy?
– 你参加战争了吗
– 我太老了
– Have you been in the war?
– I’m too old.
给我们一个先令买♥♥点喝的吧,好不好
Give us a couple of bob for a drink, will you?

起来,起来
Get up. Get up!
你…
You…
是你… 多瑞安·格瑞
Yeah, you… Dorian Gray.
– 你认错人了
– 我知道终有一天你会回来
– I think you’re mistaken.
– I knew one day you’d come back.
– 请等等…
– 我等了太久了
– Wait, please…
– So many years I’ve waited.
等一下 多少年了
Wait! How many years?
– 别废话
– 多少年了
– No more!
– How many years?
看看我,看看我的脸
Look at me. Look at my face.
我不过刚刚20岁
I’m barely 20, man.
不可能
Can’t be.
我不认识这个…
I don’t know this…
..这个多瑞安·格瑞
this Dorian Gray.
我想,先生,你状态不是很好
I think, sir, you are not well.
我…
I…
医院
Hospital.
他们伤害我
They hurt me.
你告诉他…
You tell him…
你告诉他我迟早会找到他
You tell him I’m coming.
有客人,先生
A visitor, sir.
我能帮上什么忙吗
To what do I owe the pleasure?
想和我一起吃午餐吗
I thought you might like to join me for lunch.
不,我不想…
No, I don’t think…
我准备了野餐食物
I made a picnic.
我恐怕…
Yes, well, I’m afraid I…
我还是更想呆在家里
I’d rather stay at home today.
你是认真的吗
Serious?
待会儿会下雨
It’s going to rain.
告诉我,格瑞先生
Tell me, Mr. Gray.
为什么你总是要扮演愤世嫉俗的样子
Must you always play the cynic?
什么?
Hm?
往上看
Look up.
其实,我希望你不要…
Actually, I’d rather you didn’t…
帮帮忙,格瑞先生
Oblige me, Mr. Gray.
你从事这项业余爱好多久了
Have you been pursuing this delightful hobby for long?
不,这是我父亲给我的礼物
No. It’s a gift from my father.
作为回报,我答应他再也不抱住栏杆耍赖了
In return, he made me promise that I wouldn’t chain myself to more railings.
为了参加选举,格瑞先生
For suffrage, Mr. Gray.
你不觉得女人也应该享有投票权吗
Well, don’t you think that women should be given the vote?
我觉得女人除了穿戴,不应该关心其他事情
I don’t believe a woman should be given anything she can’t wear at night.
多么落伍的政♥治♥观念
What a loss to the Front you are.
想象一下你讽刺过的那些德国人
Think of all those Germans that you could bayonet with your epigrams.
如果冒犯了你,我很抱歉
I do apologize if I offend.
不,这种小事不足以冒犯我
Oh, no, you’ll have to do rather better to offend me.
那么我保证以后会加倍努力
Then I humbly vow to redouble my efforts.
你知道,我怀疑你那些传闻的真实性
You know, I wonder if it’s true,what they say about you.
在你迷人外表下
That beneath all the charm,
你其实冷酷无情
you’re in fact quite heartless?
他们说我很迷人?
They say I’m charming?
他们说你一辈子只会寻欢作乐
They say that you devote your whole life to pleasure.
当然这点应当被推崇
Well, it’s clearly to be recommended.
若我能像你这样25年保持美貌不变,
我也会很快乐的
If I look as good as you in 25 years,
I shall be thoroughly happy.
我得提醒你,快乐和高兴不是一回事儿
I can assure you,pleasure is very different from happiness.
我意思是快乐更加宝贵,因为它难以持久
I mean, some things are more precious because they don’t last.
格瑞先生…
Mr. Gray…
..我想我知道你的秘密了
..I believe I know your secret.
你其实很善良
You do have a heart.
外表之下的东西往往很危险
Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril.
听起来好可怕
How terrifying.
我也许还会让你当我的司机
I may let you chauffeur me again, Mr. Gray.
那么今晚在托比礼堂见
So, I’ll see you at Toynbee Hall tonight?
回见
Until then.
艾莉丝
Alice.
我宁可在下水道蠕动也不愿让你接近他
I’d crawl the sewers before I’d let my flesh and blood near him.
– 坐下,爷爷
– 这是亵渎
– Sit down, Grandad!
– What kind of unholiness
一个男人却长着孩子般的外表
grants the face of a babe
to such a man?
走吧,走吧,亲爱的
Come along! Come along, my dear!
太离谱了
Completely unnatural!
怎么了
What?
– 让他继续演奏
– 女士们先生们,请安静
– Let him play!
– Quiet, please, ladies and gentlemen.
别人会觉得你羞于和我见面
You know, anyone would think you’re ashamed to be seen with me.
礼堂里发生什么事情了
What happened in the hall?
我不明白你的意思
I don’t know what you mean.
你看见了什么
You saw something.
你弄错了
You’re mistaken.
我听说他杀了他
Well, I heard that he killed him.
我们不会再这样了…
We never ever again…
格瑞先生?
EMILY: Mr. Gray!
也许我们还是不要见面的好
It would be better if we were not seen together.
为什么
Better for whom?
流言蜚语对你很不利
Tongues may wag against you.
我不在乎他们说什么
I don’t care what they say.
你应该在乎
You should.
事实上…
The truth is,
我做过一些很可怕的事情
I’ve done dreadful things.
我的生活…
My life…
我的生活畸形而腐烂
My life has been a monstrous corruption.
我迟早会遭受报应
And there will be a price.
我不会让任何人伤害你
I won’t let anyone hurt you.
我们不应该再见面了
We should not meet again.
我告诉过你是他
I told you it was him.
退后
Step back.
我来找你了,多瑞安·格瑞
I’m coming for you, Dorian Gray.
你这个下流的畜生
You dirty bastard!
多瑞安·格瑞,你是混♥蛋♥
Dorian Gray, you bastard!
你是个耻辱
You’re a disgrace!
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
哈考特先生觉得阁楼上有老鼠
Mr. Harcourt here thinks there may be rats nesting in the attic.
– 我没有钥匙
– 滚出我的房♥子
– I haven’t the key.
– Get out of my house.
但是,格瑞先生…
But, Mr. Gray…
还有你
And you.
尊敬的先生…
With respect, sir…
..我侍奉过你的家族两代人
..I’ve been with your family for two generations.
你的功劳不会被忘记
Your effects will follow.
我想要自♥由♥
I want to be free.
我想要…
I want to be…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!