像神话一般
It’s a miracle.
看看我
Look at me.
看看我
Look at me.
因为你的画像…
Because of your painting…
– 它不是…
– 永远不会衰老
– It’s not…
– ..this will never age.
不会留疤
Will never scar.
你能想象吗
Can you even imagine
随心所欲…
being able to do anything you please…
..每天充满了新鲜和刺♥激♥
..and live out every whim and impulse
对于世界你不再是转瞬即逝的流星
while the world just sees you gleam?
这不是你
This isn’t you.
我知道这不是你,我们可以阻止它
I know this isn’t you. We can stop it!
巴兹尔,求你,不要
Basil, please, don’t.
你难道不觉得应该毁了它吗
Don’t you see that this must be destroyed?
多瑞安,我想帮你
Dorian, I want to help you.
我们可以找一个牧师或者灵魂师
We’ll find a priest or a spirit-worker.
我看得出你良知未泯
There’s good in your heart. I’ve seen it.
你不是这个…
You’re not this…
..这个魔鬼
this devil!
我是神
I’m a god.
巴兹尔
Basil.
巴兹尔
Basil!
晚上好
Good evening.
需要帮助吗 先生
Need some help, sir?
好的
How kind.
好了
All right.
一路小心,先生
Mind how you go, sir.
走吧
On you go.
你好,维多利亚夫人
Good day, Lady Victoria.
我来接亨利去斯科特家吃午饭,你为什么不和我们一起去呢
I was about to take Harry for lunch at Scott’s.Why don’t you join us?
多瑞安,你没听说吗
Oh, Dorian. You haven’t heard.
他们在河里发现了巴兹尔的尸体
They’ve found Basil’s body in the river.
死神,你是
Thou art slave to Fate,
命运、机会、君主、亡命徒的奴隶
Chance, kings and desperate men,
你和毒药、战争、疾病同住在一起
And dost with poyson, warre and sicknesse dwell,
罂粟和魔符和你的打击相比,同样
And poppies or charmes can make us sleepe as well,
甚至更能催我入睡
And better than thy stroake.
那你何必趾高气扬呢?
Why swell’st thou then?
短暂的睡眠后
One short sleepe past,
我们永远的清醒
we wake eternally.
死亡将不再存在
And death shall be no more.
死神,你亡矣
(选自约翰·多恩《死神 你莫骄傲》)
Death, thou shalt die.
永别了,亲爱的巴兹尔
Farewell, dear Basil.
我今早又去询问了警♥察♥
I spoke to the police again this morning.
那些小丑的调查有进展吗
And have the buffoons managed to make a single inch of progress?
他们确信是沙德维尔街的那些租客干的
They’re convinced it was some Shadwell renter.
他们有信心抓到凶手
They think they’ll catch him.
巴兹尔的名字慢慢的将被人们遗忘
So Basil’s name will be dragged through the gutter.
我正计划去旅行,亨利
I’m of a mind to take a trip, Harry.
你想和我一起去吗
Maybe you should join me.
– 你打算去哪里
– 到处走走
– Where are you going?
– Everywhere.
明天就出发
I leave tomorrow.
就这么出发?
With all this?
有人曾给我一些…
Someone once gave me some fine advice…
..关于前途的很好的建议
..about taking perspective.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
孩子就要出世了
The child is imminent.
告诉我每一个细节
Tell me everything.
我一向如此
I always do.
我曾经步入灭亡民族的墓地
I’ve entered the tombs of dead nations,
被野蛮部族折磨虐待
ridden with our last savage tribes.
现实的光明和黑暗
I feel the brilliance of every moment,
锋利如同刀刃,目睹和体验绝望…
the splendor of existence and its awful…
..亲爱的亨利,是你教导我,…
..keen as the edge of a blade,this desperate will to see, touch and…
..生命的意义在于燃烧,
Dearest Harry, you taught me that life must burn with a hard flame.
火焰的光芒并没有刺瞎我的双眼
Its light does not blind me,
它的灼热也没有使我凋谢
nor its heat sear me.
我就是火焰,亨利
I am the flame, Harry.
我就是火焰
I am the flame.
女人们要么不说话,一开口必然美妙无比
Women never have anything to say,but they say it charmingly.
她们是思想的成功典范
They’re the great triumph of matter over mind.
我来了
Well, here I am.
多瑞安
Dorian.
你看起来简直…
You look so…
..简直…
..so…
他看起来光彩照人
He looks magnificent.
我们听到不少传闻
We have heard such tales.
我恐怕那些传闻都是事实
I’m afraid they’re all absolutely and entirely…true.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
来点香槟吗
Some champagne?
好的
Yes.
我缺席的贵宾
My missing guest of honor.
我就来
I’m coming.
请节哀
I was sorry for your loss.
你知道,我耳边一直充斥着这种话
You know, I kept hearing this phrase.
“自然习惯”
“Natural causes.”
自然给我们提供了绝好的机遇
Nature has a great deal to answer for.
她很向往离婚后的生活
She was so looking forward to the life of a divorcee.
可怜的老巴兹尔…
And poor old Basil…
如果我们按照警♥察♥办案成果来付钱,
我们可以省下一大笔开销
If we paid the police by results,
we’d save the Treasury thousands.
当收不到你的来信,我担心你出事了
When your letters stopped coming,I feared the worst.
但是你回来了
But here you are.
别担心乡下的那些财产
So never mind the country estate.
说吧,你为什么回来
Tell me, why are you really back?
– 我累了
– 你看起来不像啊
– I’m tired.
– You don’t look it.
你可没有忧郁的权利,你的生命如此华丽
You have no right to melancholy.
你经历了那么多坎坷
Your life is exquisite.
可岁月却没有在你身上留下任何痕迹
You’ve drunk deeply of everything,and it hasn’t left a fleck on you.
还记得我刚来伦敦时的样子吗
Do you remember when I first came to London?
我感觉那么的…
I felt so…
那些时光多么美好
Those were the great days.
多瑞安,我明白为什么你失去了生活的激♥情♥
Dorian, it’s quite clear why you’ve lost your passion for life.
你离开我太久了
You’ve been away from me for too long.
我们必须得出去转转
We must go out.
去市区,像我们以前那样
Take on the town, as we used to.
– 我想你,亨利
– 我还是得问你…
– I’ve missed you, Harry.
– I must ask you, though…
你到底有什么秘密
What is your secret?
如果我告诉你,我就得杀了你灭口
If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
你有秘密,我看得出
You still have it, I see.
– 开罗货
– 还有哪里能和这相比
– From Cairo.
– Where else?
笑一笑
Smile.
艾米丽
Emily.
我可以来一根吗
May I?
希望我没有打扰你们的叙旧
I hope I’m not interrupting your reminiscence?
过去的魅力就在于它已经成为历史
The one charm of the past is that it’s the past.
希望你不会也是一个迂腐的老古董
Oh. I hope you’re not also a dreary old cynic?
那么我们应该相信什么
What is there to believe in?
发展
Our developments.
可我看见的只有腐朽
All I see is decay.
信仰呢
Well, religion?
时尚取代了信仰
Fashionable substitute for belief.
– 艺术
– 病态
– Art?
– A malady.
– 爱情