– Mm.
– Well, that’s splendid!
对不起,我有些失控…
Sorry. It was wrong of me to…
请原谅我的打扰,文恩小姐
Please forgive my intrusion,Miss Vane.
等等,你还有些事情没有告诉我呢
Wait! There’s something you haven’t told me.
哦,当然
Yes, of course.
我请求你的原谅
I do beg your pardon.
奥菲莉娅这个角色相当有挑战性
Ophelia is a most challenging role
但是你今晚的演出真是无可挑剔
and your performance this evening was…impeccable.
事实上,是相当的出色
In fact, extraordinary.
事实上…
In fact…
..你相当的出色
..you are extraordinary.
当我在舞台上看见你
And when I saw you on the stage,
尤其是现在,站在你的面前
and even more so,now I stand before you,
你的光辉让我即崇拜又自惭
I am awestruck and humbled by your radiance.
我指的是你的名字
I meant your name.
你没有告诉我你的名字
You didn’t tell me your name.
你带过多少女孩来这里?
So, how many other girls do you bring here?
数百个
Hundreds.
数千个
Thousands.
– 你至少追求过数打女人
– 没有
– You must be courting dozens at least.
– No.
你可以对我说实话
You can tell me the truth.
只有你一人
There’s only you.
只有你一人
There’s only you.
告诉我,你和这个年青人到底什么关系
Tell me, what are your actual relations with this young thing?
– 一点点尊敬
– 不是这样的,西碧是神圣的
– A fraction of respect, man.
– It’s not like that. Sibyl’s sacred.
只有神圣的东西才值得感动
It’s only the scared things that are worth touching.
现在的人害怕激♥情♥
People nowadays fear their passions.
– 但我不怕
– 你当然会怕
– Well, I don’t.
– Of course you do.
我们自幼就被教育学会敬畏
We’re taught terror from the nursery.
敬畏上帝
Terror of God,
或者更糟糕的,敬畏流言蜚语
or, even worse, of scandal.
我们一辈子只会缩手缩脚,否定自我
We’re taught to spend our entire lives cowering in self-denial.
事实上,格瑞先生,我们扼杀的激♥情♥只会毒害自己
The truth, Mr. Gray, is that every impulse we strangle only poisons us.
你让他后悔提到那个女孩
You’ll make him wish he’d never mentioned the girl.
好了,先生

好像缺了点什么
There’s something missing.
谢谢你,亨利
Thank you, Harry.
我自己混合的烟草
I took the liberty of filling it with my blend.
噢,多瑞安
Oh, Dorian.
太美妙了
– It’s beautiful.
我觉得它会很适合你
I just thought it would suit you.
我该走了,吉姆会担心我的
I should be going. Jim will worry.
当然
Of course.
或者,我们可以…
Or we could…
我意思是…
I mean…
你可以…
You could…
..留下…
..stay…
..在这里…
..here…
..和我一起
..with me.
我们不该畏惧我们的感情,西碧
We shouldn’t be afraid of our feelings, Sib.
那只是…
It’s just…
我见过其他女孩子
I’ve seen other girls
她们失身后的悲惨下场
who give themselves, and then I’ve seen what becomes of them.
我爱你
I love you.
原谅我,我不是那个意思…
Forgive me. I didn’t mean…
你是我在这个世界上,唯一想要的
You’re all I ever want in the world.
孩子
Boy!
你可能会留下一个小疤痕
You might have a little scar there.
没关系,又不是第一次
Well, it won’t be a first.
我背后
My back.
在哪里
What?
你很完美
You’re perfect.
– 订婚了?
– 太好了
– Engaged?
– It’s wonderful, isn’t it?
我希望你们是最先知道的
I wanted you all to be the first to know.
– 恭喜你,多瑞安
– 谢谢
– Congratulations, Dorian.
– Thank you.
我能问问,你如何求婚的吗
May I ask how you came to propose marriage?
我还没有正式求婚呢,我告诉她我爱她
I suppose I didn’t really make a formal proposal.I told her I loved her.
她说能成为我的妻子是她的梦想
She said it was her dream come true to be my wife.
女人总是很现实
Women are wonderfully practical.
你们都会去看她今晚的演出吗
Will you all come and see her perform tonight?
我恐怕我有个约会
I’m afraid I have an engagement.
我们得应酬杜顿一家
And we’re due at the Burdons.
告诉杜顿我明天再去见他。你怎么还不去准备马车?
Tell Burdon I’ll see him tomorrow.Why don’t you hail us a hansom?
– 我喜欢戏剧
– 再见了,女士们
– I love acting.
– Goodbye, ladies.
戏剧比生活真实多了
So much more real than life.
希望你玩的开心
I hope you’re pleased with yourself.
任何一种人生经历都有它的价值
Every experience is of value.
婚姻当然也算是一种人生经历
And marriage is certainly an experience.
这次没有人觉得开心,亨利
Nobody is amused this time, Henry.
我会和他谈的
I’ll talk to him.
我感觉大家都不支持我,特别是巴兹尔
I got the sense the others don’t quite approve. Especially Basil.
也许巴兹尔应该更加敢于面对他的感情
Perhaps Basil should be a little more fearless with his own feelings.
我想我们在去剧院的路上稍微停一下
I thought we might make a little stop en route to the theatre.
我也有新闻
I too have news.
我妻子怀孕了
It seems my wife is with child.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
别开玩笑了,这是末日的开端
Don’t be absurd.It’s the beginning of the end.
所以,让我放纵一下吧
So, indulge me.
– 嗨,亨利
– 艾伦
– Ah, Harry.
– Alan.
最终要爽一下了,我了解
Firkytoodling at last, I see.
– 来陪陪我,小姐们
– 很高兴见到你
– Come along, ladies.
– It’s good to see you.
太高兴了
How delightful.
你好
Hello.
干杯
Drink up.
你很快就会有目标的
It won’t be long before you’re anchored to the perambulator.
我可不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我们这位朋友就要结婚了
Our friend is to marry.
但我们还没有机会得到您的爱呢
Ah, but we haven’t had a chance to win your heart.

Oh, well.
告别年青
Farewell to youth.

No.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
维多利亚知道你来这里吗
Does Victoria know you come here?
我亲爱的孩子,婚姻使得欺骗称为生活中的必须
My dear boy, marriage makes a life of deception absolutely necessary.
也许我的道德底线比较高
Well, perhaps I have a stronger conscience.
所谓良心不过是一种说起来好听些的懦弱
Conscience is just a polite term for cowardice.
文明人不该耻于寻欢作乐
No civilized man regrets a pleasure.
明白吗?
You see?
摆脱诱惑最好的方法就是屈服于它
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it.
寻求新的感觉吧,多瑞安
Be searching always for new sensations, Dorian.
来吧
Come.
上楼去
Come upstairs.
打开束缚
Forbid yourself nothing.
去吧
Come.
– 没人会知道的
– 随我来
– Nobody at all need know.
– Come with me.
非常荣幸
The pleasure is all mine.
– 久闻大名
– 彼此彼此
– I’ve heard so much about you.
– And I you.
演出还行吗? 我没有看观众里看见你
Did you enjoy the show? I couldn’t see you in the audience.
我们迟到了一会儿
I’m afraid we ran a little late.
你去哪里了
Oh, where were you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!