为什么飞机还不来
Where’s the god damn jet?
不需要飞机时
They’re always screaming overhead, going somewhere…
它们总是从天上呼啸而过
…when you don’t need them, you know?
你上飞机后 要跟驾驶员说什么
What are you going to tell the pilot when you get on the plane?
这是应该知道的事情
You have to know, right?
荷兰其实是个不错的国家
Holland’s pretty good.
荷兰 怎么说 他们在战争时很照顾难民
-Holland? -They sheltered people during the war.
是个不错的民族
They’re good people.
荷兰在哪儿
Where’s Holland?
荷兰在…
It’s right up….
在这儿
It’s over there!
快进金库 快点
Get in the vault. Come on!
快点
Quickly!
他们在等我们采取行动
They’re waiting for us to do something, I think.
桑尼 快出来
Come on out for a second.
是他 就是他
It’s him.
出来 我有话跟你说
Come on out. I want to talk to you a second.
去吧
Come on!
桑尼 出来一下
Come on out, Sonny.
出来一下
Come on out a minute.
出来
That’s it.
又怎么了 把灯打开
What the fuck is going on? Get the lights back on.
你是谁
Who are you?
调查局的沙登
FBI, Sheldon.
很好
Good.
终于有人出面了 我们可以办正事了吧
About time. Maybe we can get this thing started?
听好 把灯打开…
Look, get the lights back on…
还有空调 我们里面没有空调了
…and the air conditioner. We got no air conditioning.
桑尼 我们不会给你面子了
No more favors. That’s all over.
给我面子
Favors?
你今晚都是在给我面子
You been doing me favors all night?
飞机准备好了 礼车半小时后就到
I have a jet, limo will be here in a half hour.
但是我要人♥质♥
I want the hostages.
少来 别唬我
No, no. Bullshit!
我想合作 不是作对 人♥质♥是我的护身符
I’d like to work with you on this, not against you.
什么时候放他们出来
When do I get them?
没有人告诉你吗
Didn’t they tell you?
我要听你亲口说
I’d like to hear it from you.
一辆车 换一个人♥质♥
You get one hostage for the limousine that you bring me in.
一架飞机 换一个人♥质♥
One hostage for the jet.
到了机场 上了飞机 等我检查好
Then I get to the airport. I go into the plane, check it out.
如果一切无误 我就会放了剩下的人♥质♥
And if it’s okay, they all come out.
我要进去为什么
-I want to go inside. -Why?
确认大家都安全
See if everybody’s all right.
他们很安全
They’re all right.
我要亲眼目睹
No, I have to see.
你有种
You got guts.
若我们杀了他们 还会让你活着出来吗
Think if we slit their throats, we’re going to let you out?
我要亲眼看到
I have to see.
我得跟我同伴商量
I got to check with my partner.
沙尔 调查局的人要进来
The FBI, Sal. They’re coming in.
你想杀我
You’d like to kill me?
你一定很想杀了我
Bet you would.
我不想杀你
I wouldn’t like to kill you.
但必要时我会的
I will if I have to.
这是你的工作 对吧
It’s your job, right?
我希望杀我的人
The guy who kills me…
是因为恨我入骨 而不是因为工作因素
…I hope he does it because he hates my guts, not because it’s his job.
不要报上真名 他是调查局的人
Nobody give your right name. It’s the FBI.
只想确定各位小姐没有受伤
Just want to make sure all you young ladies are all right in here.
他们很久前就要了飞机 你们究竟在拖什么
They asked for the jet hours ago. What are you doing?
我们正在安排 两小时后就救你们出去
That’s being set up. We’ll have you out in a few hours.
两小时后 为什么不直接答应他们的要求
-A few hours? -Why don’t you give them what they want?
他们会得到想要的 我们也要确定能得到所要的
They’ll get it. We want to be sure we get what we want.
我要将你们平安带离这里
Let’s get you all out of here safe.
也包括你们俩
You two boys too.
不要再靠近了
That’s close enough.
去告诉电视台 别再播银行里有两个同性恋
Tell the TV to stop saying there’s 2 homosexuals in here.
我会的 沙尔
I will.
桑尼 出来一下
Outside for a minute, Sonny?
你处理得很好
You handled yourself well.
比一般人还好 减少可能会有的伤亡人数
A lot of men would have choked. We might have had a death on our hands.
你处理得很好 我尊敬你
But you handled it. I respect that.
把沙尔交给我们来处理
Don’t you try to take Sal. We’ll handle him.
你只要不轻举妄动 就不会受伤
Sit tight and you won’t get hurt.
等一下 你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你不必管
You just sit quiet.
把沙尔交给我们处理吧
We’ll handle Sal.
你以为我会出♥卖♥♥♥他 去你♥妈♥的♥
You think I’d sell him out, you fuck?
他说什么
What’d he say?
他只是告诉我他们的计划
He was just talking about arrangements.
我有告诉他电视的事 别担心
I talked to him about the TV. It will be all right.
就这样 对
That’s all?
那他为什么不在这儿说
Why couldn’t he say it here?
我不知道 他想给我看车子要打哪儿进来
I don’t know. He wanted to show me how the bus is going to come in.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
去倒杯水
Someone get a glass of water.
有没有手帕
Got a hankie?
他们在披萨里下毒
They poisoned the pizza.
不是啦
It’s not the pizza!
他有糖尿病
He’s got diabetes.
他刚有喝可乐 别给他吃东西 我来拿
He had some Coke before. Don’t give him anything. I’ll hold it.
需要我们帮忙吗 马维尼先生
What can we do for you, Mr. Mulvaney? Tell us.
这里有没有医生
Is there a doctor out here?
我们需要一个医生
We need a doctor in here.
我们需要一个医生
We need a doctor.
怎么了
What?
经理有糖尿病 他不太舒服
The manager, he’s diabetic. He don’t look good.
我要搜身
I got to search you.
只准他进来
Just him.
桑尼
我已经说服礼昂跟你说话 他现在在电♥话♥上
I’ve convinced Leon to talk to you. He’s on the phone now.
他要接了
He’s coming on.
喂 礼昂
Hello, Leon?
喂 桑尼
Hello, Sonny.
怎么了
What happened?
你…还好吧
How are you doing?
嗯 我出院了
Well, I’m out of the hospital.
我知道 我以为你永远也不能出院
Yeah, I know. I thought you’d never get out.
我没想过会是这样出院的 是啊
I never thought I’d get out this way, I’ll tell you.
你还好吧
How are you doing?
我在发抖 是吗
I’m a little shaky.
摩瑞提说你不想跟我说话
Moretti told me that you were all drugged up…
我想可能是你吃药的关系
…so I figured that’s why you didn’t want to talk.
我刚还在想为什么你不想跟我说话
I was wondering why.
对啊 那里好糟糕
It was really terrible, you know?
一进去他们就认定你疯了
You walk in, and right away they say you’re crazy.
然后就开始帮你打♥针♥ 我的意思是…
Then they start sticking things in your arm.
你一天到晚昏昏沉沉 病怎么好得起来
How do they expect you to get uncrazy if you’re asleep all the time?
我才刚刚开始清醒
I’m just starting to come out of it now.
嗯 你好吗
So, how are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
这个场面有点扯吧
This is something, huh?
我不知道礼昂…我就快死在这儿了
I don’t know. I’m dying here.
听听你自己说”快死了”的德性
You ever listen to yourself when you say, “You’re dying”?
你听听你自己 你在说什么
-You ever listen to yourself? -What are you talking about?
你这话是什么意思 什么你快死了
What do you mean, what am I talking about? “You’re dying. ”
你知道你每天都跟我说 你快死了吗
Do you know that you say that to me every day?
不是你快死了 是你在杀死你身边的人
You’re not dying. You’re killing the people around you.
礼昂 别这样好不好 不要跟我废话
Leon, don’t give me that shit. I don’t need that deep shit now!
我想你可能不知道 这话是什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!