-Where’s Moretti? -Probably in the bar.
在理发厅里
In the barber shop.
这是什么
What’s that?
我们在你说的地址找到他
We went to Bellevue where you told us…
他说是他太太
…said he was his wife.
在教堂结婚的
They were married in a church.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
礼昂 在这儿
Leon, over here!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
让让小心他的头…
-Give us some room. -Watch his head!
他是同志
He’s a queer?
探长 他找你
Sarge, he wants you!
我不要这保护罩 拿走
Get the shield out of here. I don’t need it now.
要的时候都不会出现
Where were you 4 hours ago, when I needed it?
他们不会开枪的 桑尼 什么事
He’s not going to shoot. Yeah, Sonny, what?
怎么了 他还好吧
What happened? Is he all right?
他只是有点头昏罢了
He’s a little groggy.
让我跟他说话 我等下叫他打电♥话♥给你
No, let me talk to him.
把门关上
Shut the door!
安静点 我不想听到任何噪音
Stop the noise. I don’t want to hear a fucking sound!
打字机
Typewriter!
挂电♥话♥
Get off the fucking phone.
快点
Now!
给我些水
Give me some water.
礼昂
礼昂
你还好吧 礼昂 医院是不是帮你打♥针♥了
You all right? They give you a shot down at the hospital or something?
一针打下去我整个人都昏了
They shot me with, like, unreal!
你可要振作点
You got to get ahold of yourself…
你待会儿还得劝他走出银行
…so you can talk to him, and see if he’ll come out.
里面有八个人 还有个叫沙尔的认识吗
He’s got 8 people there, with a Sal. You know him?
不太认识他说他要杀死这八个人
-No, not really. -He says he’s going to shoot them.
我…帮不上忙的 我不能阻止他
I can’t help it. I can’t stop him from anything.
他不听你的听谁的
Who will he listen to, then?
我没办法跟他说 他不会听任何人的话
I can’t talk to him. He won’t listen to anybody.
他整个夏天都怪怪的
He’s been crazy all summer.
六月的时候他就想杀我了
He’s tried to kill me since June.
他用枪指着我的头 用刀割我
He put a gun to my head. And he cut me with a knife.
还打我朋友你有试过叫警♥察♥吗
-He beat up my friends. -Did you contact the police?
有什么用
What good would that do?
他会更生气 他们阻止不了他的
It’d just make him mad. They don’t know him. It wouldn’t stop him.
总得有人阻止他你不懂 他疯了
-Somebody’s got to stop him. -You don’t understand. He’s crazy.
他有老婆 小孩
He’s got a wife, children.
是个好爸爸
He’s a wonderful father.
他的妈妈…
His mother…
你该见识一下 看看他父母
…you should see her. Together with his father,
他们简直是场大灾难
they’re like a car wreck.
但他挑起重担
It just rolls off his back.
他探望他们 还帮他们付房♥租…难以置信
He sees them. He pays the rent. Unbelievable!
我是个想结婚的人 他不想 不过…
I was the one that wanted to get married. He didn’t really want it…
但他却结婚了 我不知道为什么
…but he did it. I don’t know why.
你为什么想结婚
Why did you want to get married?
我以为会对我有好处
I thought it would help me.
可是…实际上没有
But it didn’t.
我以前很困惑…
I was so confused. I was doing…
常常做傻事
…insane things.
比方说
What sort of things, Leon?
我在婚礼后
After the wedding…
逃去大西洋城十天
…I ran off for 10 days to Atlantic City.
桑尼气疯了
Sonny was frantic.
他知道我喝了酒 但不知道我跟谁去了哪
He knew I’d been drinking. He didn’t know where I was, who I was with.
我无法解释我所做过的事
I couldn’t explain the things I did.
后来我去看心理医生
So I went to a psychiatrist…
他说…
…who told me…
我是个被困在男人身体的女人
…that I was a woman trapped in a man’s body.
所以一听到消息 桑尼便想帮我湊钱做变性手术
So right away he wanted to give me money for the sex change operation.
但是他要去哪儿湊钱呢
But where was he going to get it?
两千伍百元
$2,500?
他本来就已经债台高筑了
My God, he was in hock up to his ears already.
他需要钱好让你做变性手术
He needed the money for your operation?
他为这件事非常烦恼
It drove him crazy.
他因此常常无故发脾气
He would fly into these rages.
我也变得很沮丧
And I got more depressed than ever.
因为我知道 我永远不可能动手术
I knew I’d never get my operation.
我企图自杀 我吞下的药 数都数不清
So I tried to kill myself. I took about a half a pound of pills.
蓝的 红的 黄的 所有的药我几乎都试过了
Blues, yellows, screamers, uppers, downers, you name it.
后来我被送进医院
And I wound up in the hospital.
桑尼来看我时
And Sonny comes there…
他看着我
…and he just looks at me.
问我
And he says…
礼昂 为什么
…”Why, Leon?
现在不是很好吗
When things were going so good?”
你不觉得…
Don’t you think…
他是因为你才抢银行的
…he did it for you?
嗯 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
难道你不想阻止他犯下大错
Don’t you think you owe it to him to try to get him out?
我不敢跟他说话
I can’t talk to him.
礼昂 你脱不了关系 你是个共犯
You’re up to your neck in it. You’re an accessory.
这件事不能怪我等等 你可以帮我们
-They can’t hold me responsible. -Wait, you could help us a little.
我很怕
I’m afraid.
只要跟他说话 他在电♥话♥上又不能伤害你
Just talk to him for a minute. How can he hurt you on the phone?
我不能…我不知道要说什么
I can’t. I don’t know what to….
跟他讲几句就行了
Just talk with him on the phone.
你考虑看看
You think about it.
他不想跟你说话
He won’t talk to you.
你什么意思
What do you mean he won’t talk to me?
我再去试试看
I’ll work on it.
你不是已经在劝他了吗
I thought you were doing that.
他不想跟我说话
He won’t talk to me.
警方正在询问礼昂谢摩 自认是双性恋的26岁男子
They are questioning Leon Schermer, a 26-year-old admitted homosexual…
声称曾与嫌犯于11月在教堂结过婚
…who claims to have married one of the bank robbers last November.
根据我们在理发厅的消息来源指出
According to sources on the barber shop where Leon is held…
礼昂的婚礼
…Leon has reportedly said…
是由牧师柏克所主持的
…they were married in an official ceremony by a Father Burke.
礼昂的话已经过证实
Leon ‘s story has been confirmed.
7个男的伴娘 还有桑尼的妈和七十个客人
7 bridesmaids, all male, Sonny’s mother and 70 other guests…
所有的同性恋团体都出席了
…all members of the gay community.
我们已经取得一张礼昂穿婚纱礼服的照片
We’ve been able to obtain a still photograph of Leon on his gown.
礼昂还透露
Leon has confirmed…
所有的礼服共花了七百多元
…that the gowns for himself and his bridesmaids cost $700.
我们至今仍无法与该牧师连系
We have not confirmed the story…
但据说他已被教会免职
…with the priest. But we are told that he was subsequently defrocked.
全国各地的同性恋已陆续打电♥话♥进来
Phone calls have arrived from various factions of the gay community.
有人支持桑尼的行动 也有人谴责
Some on support of Sonny and his actions, others condemning…
认为这件抢案和这种婚姻
…the present events and calling the marriage…
是”全然的表现欲”
…a farce, and, quote, “A case of sheer exhibitionism. ” End quote.
我们正在报导两名同性恋以人♥质♥做威胁
Coverage of the robbery where 2 homosexuals hold hostages…
要求坐直升机与飞机离开国家 桑尼…
…for their demands of a helicopter, a jet….
桑尼…电视上说银行里有两个同性恋 听到没
They said, “2 homosexuals in the bank. ” Right on TV! You hear?
那又怎样 他们爱怎么说就怎么说
What difference does it make? They can say anything they want.
随他们去说吧
Let them say it.
但我不是个同性恋
I’m not homosexual.
叫他们搞清楚 这会在电视上播出的
Tell them to get that right. That’s going out on the TV.
沙尔 你要我怎么做 我管不了播出内容
What am I supposed to do? I can’t control what they say on television.
你要我怎么做 我已尽全力 我管不了他们
What should I do? I’m doing everything I can, I can’t do that.
沙尔
放心吧 他们像看戏很快就会忘的 无所谓
Forget about it. It’s just a freak show to them, anyway. It don’t matter.
他们怎么说都无所谓
Whatever they say don’t matter.
没事的
It’ll be all right.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
你怎么可以让这小事坏兴致
You shouldn’t let something like that spoil your fun.
看开点
You have to get fun out of life.