如果你要带人的话
If you take anybody…
就选我吧
…please take me.
他们会开枪射你 你知道
They’ll shoot you, you know?
警♥察♥
The cops…
他们根本不在乎银行什么保险 看看亚提卡…
…don’t care about bank insurance. See what they did in Attica?
他们杀了42人 不管有罪无罪…
42 people killed. The innocent with the guilty.
总之放心 我不会选你的
I won’t take you.
我要选女人 结婚有小孩的
I’ll take one of the girls, a married one with kids.
警♥察♥要是杀了她们
Cops don’t like it in the papers
见报就不好看了 尤其是有小孩的
when they shoot a married woman with kids.
你还不错
You’re all right.
你不会跟我玩把戏吧
You won’t fuck with me?
调查局的人来了
There’s the FBI.
你好吗 沙登
How you doing, Sheldon?
你为什么不等他们出来呢
Why didn’t you wait and try to take them outside?
我判断错误
An error in judgment.
我以为他们看到警♥察♥ 听到被包围会吓破胆
Thought the S.O.S would be remorseful at the sight of a policeman.
而且…
And you know something?
没人提及里面有人♥质♥
Nobody said “hostage” yet, okay?
发生抢案了
We got a bank robbery here.
记者是怎么突破封锁线的
How did the press guys get through the barrier?
这次的银行抢案没有任何资讯
We don’t know what’s up yet. We’re setting up communications.
我是CBS的布莱恩 请问现场的状况如何
This is Ron Cummins from CBS. Can you tell me the situation?
我们在架设通讯设备 嫌犯在里面
We’re setting up communications. Our perpetrators are in the bank.
我只能说那么多
That’s all I can say now.
有什么我会再跟你们说
When I get it, you’ll get it. That’s all.
你们在逃生梯那儿干嘛 我是说屋顶
What are you doing on the fire escape?
快上屋顶 可以吗
I said on the roof. Get up on the roof, will you?
叫电♥信♥局了吗 全架设完毕
-Get the phone company? -Setting it up now.
这支电♥话♥能直接与银行里的人通话
This phone is going to be a direct line into the bank.
我是马维尼我是摩瑞提 让我跟他说话
-Mulvaney speaking. -Moretti here. Let me talk to him.
什么事 我是尤金摩瑞提探长
This is Detective Sergeant Eugene Moretti.
现在你们在里面 我们在外面 要怎么办
You’re there, we’re here. What do we do?
我不知道怎么办
I don’t know. What do we do?
首先 我想知道人♥质♥都安全吧
Are the people in the bank okay?
是的
They’re okay.
你自己一个人还是有同伙 我不是一个人
-You alone or you got confederates? -I’m not alone.
还有沙尔
I got Sal.
沙尔 全名是沙尔瓦多
What’s that for, Salvatore?
沙尔是个杀手
He’s a killer.
我们参加过越战 杀人对我们来说小事一桩
We’re Vietnam veterans. Killing don’t mean anything to us.
军队里 对
-In the army? -Yeah.
你叫什么名字
So you, what’s your name?
你为什么要知道我的名字
Why do you want to know my name?
我想有个名字称呼你
Just so I got something to call you.
只是给个名字不会怎样的
Let’s be reasonable, okay? Just give me your name.
叫我桑尼吧 桑尼
Call me Sonny.
听好 桑尼
Listen, Sonny.
我想确认人♥质♥的安全
I want to see if the people are okay.

Right.
然后我想要跟你商量释放人♥质♥的事
Then I want to work out a way to get them out.
等一下我会不带枪进去里面
I want to come over without a gun.
你可以搜我身 取得你的信任之后
Frisk me so you’ll trust me. We’ll find a way out of this.
好的 那我该怎么相信你呢 要公平嘛 对不对
I just want to find some way that I can trust you too.
我可不想被枪扫射而死
Not be on the street where you could shoot me.
一些信♥号♥♥ 没错 像什么
-Some sign, right? -Right. Like what?
放人♥质♥出来如何
Let the people out.
等一下 你以为我是他妈的白♥痴♥啊
Who do you think you’re dealing with? A fucking idiot here?
我才不会放我的护身符出去
They’re keeping me alive. Let them out?
干嘛不跟我谈 有话直说 好吧 好吧
Talk to me. Just talk to me straight. I’m ready to talk.
那你把女的放出来
Give us the women?
不行 我这儿就只有女的
No, I’ve got women. That’s all I’ve got.
那就放其中一个
Give me something. Give me one of them.
你要一个干什么 公平交易啊
-One? -It’s like a fair exchange.
我不会带武器进去 但不会把我当人♥质♥吧
I’ll come over. I won’t pack nothing, don’t know if you’ll take me hostage.
表示咱们互相信任嘛
It’s a sign of trust.
我怎么跟你连络 拿起电♥话♥就可以跟我通话
-How do I call you back? -It’s a direct line.
拿起电♥话♥就可以跟我通话
Pick up the receiver and I’m here.
他要一个人
He wants one.
他 好吗
Him, right?
当然好
Right!
他出去
He goes.
对方到底是何方神圣
What are we dealing with here?
你一定要这样跟着我吗
You have to keep checking me out all the time?
是的
Yeah.
他需要钥匙
He’ll need the keys.
你有吗
Got the keys?
给他那一支就好 桑尼 好啦
Just the one, Sonny!
别开枪 别开枪
Don’t fire!
你们在干嘛
What are you doing?
他是人♥质♥耶 让他走
That’s a hostage!
别开枪
Don’t fire!
别开枪
Hold your fire!
我们决定让他先出来
We voted to send him out!
他是人♥质♥之一 放开他
-He’s one of the hostages! -Get away from him!
他是人♥质♥之一
He’s a hostage!
放开他 你们这是干嘛
What the hell’s the matter with you?
我才不管 离远点 离开
I don’t give a fuck! Get out of here.
别挡路 桑尼 等一下
Hey, Sonny! Wait a minute!
桑尼 这就是你的不对
That was your fault, Sonny.
我们之间不是有电♥话♥吗
We had the communications set up here.
我们有250个警♥察♥在外面
We’re not set up properly, with 250 cops here.
我们不知道 你在里面干什么
We don’t know what goes on in there.
你差点把他杀了 你疯啦 真聪明
-You almost killed him! Are you crazy? -That was smart!
不是说全是女的 干嘛又放一个男的出来
You say you got nothing but women, and throw out a guy.
你搞什么鬼啊
What’s going on?
你不是要人♥质♥吗 我给你 你要不要合作
You wanted a hostage, I gave you one.
你要一个人♥质♥我就给你一个 不是吗
-Are you going to deal with us or not? -I gave you one.
但你可以先用电♥话♥沟通嘛 出来吧 桑尼
You did, but you should have picked up the phone! Come on out.
我没有带任何武器
I ain’t packing nothing, see?
没带任何武器 来搜啊 你一看就知道了
You can come out and frisk me. You can tell.
你要我出去 来 我知道你想出来看看…
-Why? -To take a look at something.
我要你知道对手是谁 我看得到为何要出去
-To see what you’re up against. -I can see. Why come out?
你出来看啊
Come out and see it all.
我这有沙尔顾着人♥质♥
Sal is in there with the other people.
如果我出事他会知道的
Anything happens to me, they’ll get it.
我没忘记他 你就出来看嘛 出来嘛 好不好
I don’t forget about Sal. Come out and look.
我要先跟他说好吧 你不用带枪出来
-I got to check with him first. -You don’t need that artillery.
桑尼 跟他说只有五分钟
5 minutes. You tell him that.
别紧张
Take it easy.
卡门 叫他们退后 他举白旗了
Get them back. He’s got a white flag.
一切都还好
Everything’s okay.
出来啊 桑尼
Come on out.
他们太靠近了
He’s too close here.
退后 妈的 你们在做什么
Get back! What the fuck are you doing?
出来啊 你过来看看
Come on out.
来啊 你看
Take a look at this.
看上面那边
Here, look! Look up here.
还有那边
Over here.
还有那边 我们应有尽有
Over there, right? We got everything here, okay?
整个军队都出动了啊
You got the militia here.
叫沙尔也出来看看吧 看看我们有些什么
Let Sal come look. What hope have you got?
见好就收吧
Quit while you’re ahead.
趁现在只是企图抢劫而已 持枪抢劫
-It’s only attempted robbery. -Armed robbery.
好啦 持枪抢劫 但没有人受伤
All right, armed, then! Nobody’s been hurt.
你把人♥质♥放了 不会被加上绑♥架♥的罪名
Release the hostages. No one will worry over kidnapping charges.
最多判五年 但一年就可以假释了 亲我
At the most you’ll get 5 years. You’ll get out in 1 .
什么 亲我
-What? -Kiss me.
当我被耍时 我需要有人亲我
When I’m being fucked, I like to get kissed on the mouth.
你是市内的警♥察♥吧 抢银行犯法
You’re a city cop, right? Bank robbery’s a federal offense.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!