Give him the keys.
我们不会伤害你的 我们要走了
Nobody will hurt you. We’re going to leave.
桑尼 那是谁
Who’s that?
他是对面的保险业务员 大概是看到烟了
The insurance guy from across the street. He probably saw the smoke.
请把火扑灭
Please, put out the fire.
我去拿水 站着别动
I’ll get water.
我待会儿回你电♥话♥ 打发他
-Call you later. -Get rid of him!
打发他
Get rid of him!
别动歪脑筋 我来处理
-Use your head. -I can handle it.
一切还好吧 没事 只是垃圾桶里的烟蒂
-Everything’s all right? -Cigarette butt got in the wastebasket.
你们没事
Then you’re okay.
谢谢你帮我们留意 哪里
Thanks for keeping an eye out.
我们所有的钱都给你们了好吧 我们走
-Go now. We gave you all we’ve got. -Okay, we’re going.
接电♥话♥ 沙尔
Answer the phone.
带他们去金库
Get them in the vault.
钱呢 我拿了
-Where’s the money? -Getting it! Got it.
他要跟我们一起走
He’ll come with us.
拜托别关门 我们还要呼吸
Don’t close it. How can we breathe?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute!
等一下 什么事
-Wait. Listen. -What?
我撑不了的 我必须去厕所
I will never make this. I’ll have to go to the toilet.
这不是开玩笑的
It’s no joke.
我对幽闭恐惧症
I’ve got a terrible fear of being locked in.
好吧 还有谁要去
Who needs the bathroom?
我也要去 现在变成全都要去了
I do too.
你可以检查看看
Look, do you want to check it out?
在你右手边的第一间
It’s the first door on your right.
好吧 去吧
All right, mouth, let’s go.
右手边的第一间
First door on my right.
她是玛丽亚
It’s Maria!
我忘了她在这儿
I forgot she was in there.
这不是她的错 她常这样
She’s always pulling this.
她只有十分钟休息 常常忘记…
She should have 10 minutes, but–
闭嘴 回去 全都不准去厕所
Shut up! Nobody goes to the bathroom!
回去 快点现在是银行抢劫
-Let’s go. Out! -We’re having a bank robbery.
我是马维尼…
Mulvaney speaking.
爱讲话的…
Mouth. Mouth!
这就充当你的马桶 你的电♥话♥
-Here’s your toilet. -It’s for you.
什么
What?
电♥话♥是找你的
Phone.
真的
For you.
你在那里做什么 你是谁
-What are you doing? -Who is this?
我是尤金摩瑞提探长 白♥痴♥ 你们被包围了
Detective Sergeant Eugene Moretti, asshole! We got you by the balls.
不相信的话 看看窗外吧
I’m looking you right on the eye.
我看到你了
I can see you.
是谁 条子
-Who is it? -Cops.
把手放在头上走到前门
Come to the front door….
挂掉电♥话♥
Hang it up.
快点
Come on, let’s go.
怎么会这样
How’d that happen?
我有伤害你吗 我对你不好吗
Did I do anything to hurt you? Did I treat you badly?
我的薪水不值得我当英雄 这次抢劫有计划吗
I’m on salary. I won’t be a hero.
还是你只是突然决定的
What did you do, barge in on a whim?
你为什么要点火
Why light a fire?
早就叫你们离开了 不听我的话
I told you to get out…
他根本没有计划这次的行动 我有计划
He don’t have a plan. It’s all a whim. Rob a bank!
只是我以为钱会被送来 而不是被收走
Only the money should have been delivered, not taken away!
都是那个他妈的杰克 给的错误资讯
That fucking Jack, downtown, he gave me the wrong information.
杰克又是谁啊 幕后的策划人吗
What is this Jack supposed to be? A mastermind or what?
我们有难同当 我们必须离开这里
We’re all in the barrel together and we want to get out of it.
我需要时间思考 让我想想…
All right, I got to have time to think. I got to think.
仔细听好 靠近这里一步
Keep away or we’ll start throwing
我就开始射杀人♥质♥一次一个 听到没
bodies out the door, one at a time. Got that?
你是谁
Who is this?
有人叫珍妮吗
Is there a Jenny here?
谁是珍妮
Who’s Jenny here?
我就是
That’s me.
是你这松鼠 有没有先生
It’s the squirrel. You got a husband?
他在电♥话♥上
Well, he’s on the phone.
接啊
Go ahead.
我要说什么
What could I tell him?
我不知道 随便你说啊 告诉他详情
I don’t know, whatever. Tell him the truth.
真是他妈的闹剧 W-N-E-W 热门音乐电台
What a fucking comedy! W-N-E-W plays all the hits.
听着 先别挂
Listen. Don ‘t hang up.
里面有人受伤吗 没有
-First, is anybody hurt in there? -No.
别靠近 不然我会一个个杀人♥质♥ 听到吗
Keep away or we’ll start throwing bodies out, one at a time. You got that?
别 等一下 让我跟你聊聊 里面有几个人
Don’t. Let me talk to you for a while. How many people you got?
别问了 你再打给我 你等下再打给我
No, call me back.
他问你们几点会弄完
He wants to know when you’ll be through.
什么 拜托你 小姐
What? Girlie, please!
快上…
Come on. Let’s go.
后门在哪儿 里面锁住了
-Where’s the back door? -It’s locked on the inside.
在哪儿
Where is it?
走廊底的右边
Through the passageway to the right.
沙尔 掩护他们
Cover them!
你随便煮嘛 什么都可以
You could just go ahead and look whatever’s there.
好 我会的 我会的
Oh, yes, I will. Yes, I will.
喂 该挂了亲爱的 我得挂了
-Let’s go, come on. -Honey, I’ve got to go now.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我也爱你
I love you too.
现在待在这里面
All right, inside here.
我不知道发生什么事
I don’t know what happened.
可能有人不小心触动警报器
Maybe somebody tripped an alarm or something. I don’t know.
一定有办法逃出去的 放心好了
But there’s a way out of this.
你说的是真的吗 什么是真的
-Were you serious about what you said? -About what?
你真的要…
你真的要射杀人♥质♥
About throwing those bodies out the door?
我只是放风声罢了我只想确认一下
-That’s what I want him to think. -I want to know what you think.
因为我已经准备好了
Because I’ll tell you right now, I’m ready to do it.
是吗 好吧
Right. Okay.
我是说真的我知道
-I mean it. -I know.
所有人听着 我们现在出了点问题
Listen, everybody. I know we got a problem here.
但是别担心 很快就可以解决
But there’s a way out of this thing. I’m telling you.
只要跟我们合作
All you got to do is cooperate with me.
保持镇定 快解决了 听话就不会有人受伤
Stay cool, and we’ll get out of this.
首先 一步一步来
First, we’ll do things a step at a time.
你要去厕所对吧
You got to go to the bathroom, right?
她可以去
She’ll get to go to the bathroom.
其他人也可以去 但我们要一起行动
Everybody who has to go is going. We’ll do things together, okay?
保持镇静 他怎么了
What’s the matter with him?
他有气喘 气喘
He’s got asthma.
我来处理
I’ll take care of that.
你叫什么名字 马维尼马维尼
-You, what’s your name? -Mulvaney.
你跟我来
Come with me.
他有气喘你们还要他当警卫 他上过警校
-He’s got asthma and he’s a guard? -They go to guard school.
学怎么开枪吗 他连枪都没有
To learn how to shoot? He doesn’t have a gun.
他们早上升旗 一周可赚150元
They earn a $105 a week to fold the flag in the morning…
我不知道他们学什么
…straighten up. I don’t know what they learn.
我要把门挡起来 以免他们冲进来
I want to block that door. In case they try coming in, I can hear it.
过来帮我
Let’s move this.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Hold it!
先把这个拿走
Let’s get rid of this.
你有小孩吗
You got kids?
两个 我还想见到他们
I got 2 kids and I’d like to see them again.
别担心 你会的 你一直都还蛮听话的
You’ll see them again. You’re being cooperative.
我对你没有任何抱怨…没有抱怨…
I got no complaints against you, whatsoever.
一点都没有 你有没有银行保险
Whatsoever. You got bank insurance?
你知道我有 你好像蛮清楚银行的事
You know I do. You seem to know a lot about bank procedure.
我还知道很多事
I know a lot of things.
我只是想让你们安全离开 不是吗
I just want to get you out of here safe, right?
如果我要你跟我走
What if I take you with me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!