Murphy will report from the car.
你来报告
You make the report.
把枪收起来
Put the gun down.
退后
Back off.
起来 桑尼
Get up now, Sonny.
你被逮捕了
You’re under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权请律师为你辩护
You have the right to an attorney during your interrogation.
你所说的任何话都会做为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
若你无法负担律师费用
If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer…
政♥府♥会在审问前 指派你的辩护律师
…one will be appointed to represent you if you wish one.
沙登探长 可否麻烦你待在这儿
Agent Sheldon, would you please remain on the apron…
直到所有人♥质♥都进入航站大厦为止
…until the hostages are well inside the terminal?
重复
Repeat:
沙登探长 可否麻烦你待在这儿
Agent Sheldon, would you please remain on the apron…
直到所有人♥质♥都进入航站大厦为止
…until the hostages are well inside the terminal?
是 我收到了 我们会守在这儿
Yeah, I got you. We’ll hold here.
桑尼瓦基克在联邦监狱里服刑二十年
安祺瓦基克和她的小孩靠领福利金生活
礼昂谢摩现在已经变为女人 住在纽约市