And I repledge my love to you…
重申对你的爱
…in this sad moment.
给金咪
To little Kimmy…
与提米
…and Timmy.
提米 希望你能记得我
I hope you remember me, Timmy.
你现在是这个家里的男人了
You’re the little man of the family now…
希望你能代我照顾这个家
…and I hope you look after them for me.
我亲爱的妈妈
To my mother…
原谅我
…I ask forgiveness.
你无法了解…
You don’t understand…
我的言语
…the things I said…
和行为
…and did.
我就是我 我与众不同
But I’m me and I’m different.
我希望能有个军队仪式葬礼
I want a military funeral…
我有权要求免费下葬
…and I’m entitled to have one, free of charge.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless you…
看顾你…
…and watch over you…
直到我们再相会
…till we are joined in the hereafter.
我来签名
Here, I’ll sign. I’ll spell that last name.
小心
Watch out!
别这样嘛 探长 一张照片就好
Come on, Sarge, just one picture?
退后 退后
Back, back!
你是司机 是的
You the driver?
我想检查一下
I want to check it out.
这椅子可以拿下来 不行 固定住了
Seats come out?
好吧 灯从那边照过来
All right, here. Light me on that side.
照那边
Over there.
啊 你就是那个男的
You’re the man, huh?
我刚看到报导
I was watching. I saw you, man!
你应该看看 你不会相信
You should see yourself, you wouldn’t believe it!
我相信
I believe it.
但是席拉绝不会相信的
Sheila won’t!
谁是席拉 我妈
-Who? -My old lady!
他们打电♥话♥来 叫我到公园西路258号♥
They said, “Gas up a stretch, go to 285 Prospect Park West. ”
灯光照过来点
Give me some light over here.
我以为又是一堆…从按♥摩♥院出来的客人
I said, “Shit, another load from the massage parlors! ”
没问题了
It’s okay.
我一定会记得你
I’m going to remember you.
这是墨飞探员 他来开车
This is Agent Murphy. He’ll be your driver.
不 我要他
No, I want him.
我要这个黑人我才不要蹚这浑水
-Give me the black guy. -I’m not into that shit.
别这样 没人会伤害你的
Nobody will hurt you.
没有人会被杀 要杀早杀了 还等现在
If they were going to shoot, they would’ve shot already.
我不答应你不答应
-I can’t allow that, Sonny. -You can’t allow?
你谁啊 这里我下命令
What makes you think you can say shit to me? I’m running this.
我会付钱的 你要多少 一百元 两百元
I’ll pay you. What do you want? $100? $200?
一千元 怎样
$1,000? Come on.
别看他 我才是老大
Don’t look at him, I’m running this.
会很好玩喔
Look, it’ll be an adventure.
要杀杀白人 别杀我
You men that shoot, aim for white meat.
你走吧
Take a walk.
我要他
Give me him.
你以为你在跟白♥痴♥谈判啊
Think I’m an idiot?
滚 条子
Take a walk, cop!
大家都想耍老千
Everybody is a con man.
我要所有人都到对面去
I want everyone across the street.
退到对面去
I want them all back, on the sidewalk!
快呀
Let’s go!
至少我知道我面对的人是谁
At least I know who I’m dealing with now.
这支笔给你
Here’s a pen for you. Come on!
站在这儿别动
Don’t move, okay?
桑尼 你的文件
Here’s your document.
谢谢你必须签名
-Thanks. -You’ve got to sign it!
准备走了
We’re taking off.
我们要走了
We’re going now.
沙尔 他在哪儿 沙尔…
Sal! Where is he?
就这样 我们要上路了
That’s it, we’re going.
各位 要上路了
Here, people, let’s go! We’re going.
我可以拿我的毛衣吗 拿你该拿的
-Can I get my sweater? -Get what you had when you came in.
沙尔
沙尔
你还好吧
How are you doing?
还好 还好
Good.
我们要上路了 好吗
We’re going to do it, right?
我们要上路了 沙尔 你看
We’re going to do it.
注意看着他 他是司机
You got to keep your eye on him. He’s the driver.
我需要这把枪不 这是我的
-I need it. -No, it’s mine.
你要看好这小子
You got to keep your eye on him, see?
现在怎么办
All right, where am I now?
等一下
All right, hold it!
好了 可以走了
All right, let’s go.
转过来…
Swing around now.
手不要放开
Just keep holding hands.
等一下
Hold it!
数到三就放手 还不要放手…
Break it on “3. ” Not yet, don’t break it.
进车子里
Go!
我们成功了
Fuck, we did it!
我们成功了
We did it!
祝我们好运
Wish us luck!
我放了一人♥质♥了
You got your one.
跟着我的车
Follow my car.
帮我接甘尼迪机场 沙尔…
Get me Kennedy.
沙尔 我们成功了
We did it!
我们成功了
I’ll be a son of a bitch! We did it!
按喇叭 我们走吧
Okay, let’s move. Come on, honk the horn.
沙尔 帮个忙
Do me a favor, will you?
把枪指别的地方 如果路上颠簸 枪容易走火
Keep the gun pointed up. We hit a bump, it’ll go off.
你们好了吗
You set out there?
我们要准备离开这儿
We’re leaving now.
一路上不准有任何的麻烦
We want no trouble en route.
路口都安排好了
Intersection check?
好…我们现在就要出发
We’ll be starting up right now.
会没事的
It’ll be all right.
沙尔 你一定要记得要把枪口向上
You just have to remember to keep the gun pointed up.
他在那里干嘛
What’s he doing?
他在安排事情
He’s still got some arrangements to make.
沙尔 看到没 就是那架飞机
Sal, see it? There it is.
糟糕
I forgot!
我忘了问上面有没有吃的
I forgot to ask if they got food on board.
上面会有食物吗
Do they have food on board?
看 那就是你要求的飞机
Your jet.
人♥质♥呢 我们约定好的 对
We get one more now. That’s the deal.
好 谁要走
Right. Okay, who goes?
苏菲雅
Sylvia?
玛莉亚
Maria.
我会帮你们祷告的
I’ll pray for you.
沙尔
第一次坐飞机…
Because this is your first plane trip…
不要太害怕
…don’t be scared, okay?
我刚才想起我一整天都没吃 飞机上会有食物吗
I didn’t eat all day. Will there be any food on board?
飞机上有汉堡 准备好了吗
There’ll be hamburgers. Ready?
要走了喔
Ready to go?
好啊
Yeah.
好 我们走吧
Let’s move.
沙尔
我们不想这时候出意外
We don’t want any accidents at this point, right?
记得把枪口朝上
Keep your gun pointed up.
你要第一个出来吗
Ready to get out first?
我准备好了
Ready.
别射我
Don’t shoot me.
手脚张开
Now spread them!
我们已处理完了
We’re all secure here.
墨飞会在车子里报告