I pay you next week, I promise.
没钱 什么都不给 该死的大虾 这不是慈善
No money – you get nothing. Fucking prawn, this isn’t charity.
你好 我想买♥♥一些肉
Hello, I’d like to buy some meat, please.
嘿 一个人
Hey, a man!
是的 你这里有汉堡 或者牛排卷吗
Yes, have you got a hamburger, or a steak roll?
难道这里看起来像是汉堡店
Does it look like a hamburger shop?
你要什么肉 羊肉
Which one do you want? Goat?
快点 快点 我可没闲工夫
Come on, come on, I don’t have the whole day.
那是猫粮吗 是的 那是猫粮
Is that a cat food there? – Yeah, yeah, it is.
那来点猫粮
I’ll have some of that, guys.
我♥操♥
Fuck, man!
喂 喂
Hello, hello?
宝贝是你吗 蒂尼娅
Baby is that you? Tania?
天呀 希望一定是你
God, please let it be you.
是的 是我
Yes, it’s me.
我真是太高兴了 你给我打电♥话♥了 宝贝
I’m so happy you called me, baby.
维库斯 听我说 -好的
– Wikus, listen to me. – Okay.
我有些事情想对你说 而这真难开口
I have something to say to you, and it’s not gonna be easy.
不 不 看 听着 宝贝 在你说任何事情前
No, no, look… listen baby, before you say anything…
你父亲不站在我这边 而且他欺骗了你
Your father is working against me, but he’s lying to you.
我从来没有跟这些
I did not have sex with one of these…
和那些外星人发生过性关系
…fokkin’ creatures, man!
我绝不会和那种东西
I would never have any kind of
产生任何形式的冲动和性行为
pornographic activity with a fokkin’ creature!
他们说你变成了他们的一员 我实在无法接受这点
They say that you’re becoming one of them. I can’t do this…
宝贝 求你了 请别放弃我
Baby please, don’t give up on me.
千万别放弃我 因为我可以
Don’t give up on me baby, because I can…
我想再次见到你 宝贝
I want to see you again, baby.
我的手会好起来的 而且我会再次见到你的
I’m gonna fix my arm and I’m gonna see you again,
到时我要亲吻你 要把你搂在怀中
and I’m gonna kiss you and I’m gonna hold you again.
我也希望你能再一次抱着我
I also want you to hold me again.
宝贝
Baby?
宝贝
Baby?
嗨 嗨 老兄
Hey! Hey man!
我们现在直接搜索那个位置
We are on tracking directly to the location.
收到 我会给你一些支援备用的直升机
Roger that. I’ll send you a couple of choppers for backup.
你
You!
你想干嘛
What do you want?
总部发现一个目标移♥动♥到66
Come in, control, there is our target moving to 66.
-你得走了 -求你了 我需要你的帮忙
– You have to go. – Please, I need your help.
-我们来玩捉迷藏 -好的 好的 不 退后
We’re gonna play hide and seek. – Yes! Yes! – No, get back.
你应该让我藏起来 告诉我你最喜欢藏在哪
You want me to hide? Show me your favorite hiding place.
走吧 求你了 离我们远点
Please, just go. Leave us alone.
不 求求你了 我得藏起来
No, please, I need to hide.
他们会杀了我的
They wanna kill me.
我只需要在这里藏起来 就5分钟 好吗
I just need to hide in here, sir, for 5 minutes, okay?
这是什么 你们在这里干什么
What is this? What are you doing here?
-我记得你 -什么都没 -你一定能藏在什么地方
– I remember you. – Nothing. You must hide somewhere else.
先生 求求你了 你得帮帮我
Sir… please sir, you have to help me.
我流血不止 他们要杀了我
I’m losing blood, they’re trying to kill me.
只有一种东西能让那个发生
Only one thing that could make that happen…
快 我们得把他藏起来
Quick! We have to hide him.
你 下去
Now you… get down there.
流体在哪 你们拿它干什么了
Where’s the fluid? What did you do with it?
求你了 你拿走了它
– Please! – You took it…
我不知道你 在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about!
我知道你拿走了它 我可以看出你身上发生的反应
…I know you did. I can see what’s happening to you.
告诉我它在哪里
Tell me where it is.
好的 好的
Alright, alright.
它是不是一个长容器里面的黑色液体
Was it a black fluid in a flask container?
是的 就是它 是的
Yes, that’s it. Yes!
我把它没收了 实验室的人拿走了它
I confiscated it and the guys at the lab took it.
它肯定在MNU MNU的人拿着他
It will be at the MNU. MNU has it.
那是什么东西
What is this?
-你毁掉了一切 -那东西现在在哪
– You ruined everything. – Where is this?
这是你的房♥子
Is that your shack?
这一切的东西都在你房♥子下面
This whole thing is under your shack?
20年来 你一直在这里放 你那些重要的东西
For 20 years you’ve… had this fokking’ thing in here?
天呀 这是严重违法的
Jesus, this is very illegal.
我在说 这简直是个大发现 真希望他们能逮你个正着
I mean, this is a find, you know. I wish they catch you with this.
能量从这里进去
Fuel goes in here.
够了 安静
That’s enough! Quiet!
然后我们就可以飞走了
Then we fly away.
我说安静 我们不能相信他
I said quiet! We cannot trust him.
他说的能量是什么 你们打算开动飞船吗
What is he saying about the fuel? Are you trying to start this thing?
你们这些傻瓜要开动飞船然后飞走
Are you little fuckers trying to start this and get away?
算了吧
Never mind.
你们这些鬼鬼祟祟的大虾
Yeah, you sneaky fokkin’ prawns.
太糟了 我本来可以治好你的
Too bad. I could’ve fixed you.
什么 你说的治好是什么意思
What? What did you say… about the fixing?
你说你能治好我是什么意思
What do you mean you could fix me?
算了吧 没用了 太晚了
Forget it. It doesn’t matter, it’s too late.
不 听着 听着 你是说你可以
No, listen! Listen. Are you saying that you can…
把我这只大虾手变成人手
turn this prawn hand into a human hand?
你可以让变回人类
You can make me human again?
我们主船上有医疗设备能够治好你的病
We have medical machines on the mothership that can fix you. Yes.
我们可以开这个小船飞到上面去
We can use this ship to fly up there.
那太好了 你们真是太聪明了
That’s fantastic! You guys are brilliant!
我一直都认为大虾们很聪明 那我们开工吧
I always thought that prawns were intelligent. Let’s do it.
我没有流体
I don’t have fluid.
我可以治好你 也能飞走 但我没有流体
I could fix you and I could fly away. But I don’t have fluid.
对 好的
Right, okay.
好吧 我来告诉你怎样 我们为什么不
All right, I tell you what. Why don’t we…
再冒险一次 我们再去收集一些
go risk it some more? Let’s go collect some up.
我们花了20年才收集到那一点
It took twenty years to collect that amount.
我♥操♥ 操
Fuck, man! Fuck!
操 唯一的那一点还被我没收了
Fuck! The only one that exists is the one I confiscated?
是的
Yes.
这是地下四层
It’s four stories underground.
-他为什么一直那样看着我 -他喜欢你
Why does he keep looking at me like that? – He likes you.
我们是同类
We are the same.
我们不是同类 我们他妈的不是同类
We’re not the same. We’re not the fokkin’ same.
只剩一个办法让我们脱离这个困境了 我们得从MNU手上拿回流体
There is a way out of this. We get the fluid back from MNU.
是呀 然后怎么办 然后我们两两都归西
Yeah, and what then? Then we both die, eh?
我们都会死 这简直是个自杀行动
Both of us dead. That’s a suicide mission, man.
你能不能别给我灌输这些愚蠢的主意
Can you not fill my head with that sort of nonsense?
变形正在加速
The transformation is accelerating.
你时间已经所剩无几
You don’t have much time.
暴露56小时后
56 HOURS AFTER EXPOSURE
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
喂
Hello.
维库斯 蒂尼娅 宝贝
– Wikus? – Tania! Baby…
你没事吧 哦 天呀 谢天谢地
– Are you okay? – Oh God! Thank God…
你在哪
Where are you?
我在
I’am…
我知道我父亲对我撒了谎 我知道他在试图保护我
It’s not like my father said. I know he was lying to protect me.
我不知道该相信什么了
I just don’t know what to believe anymore.
宝贝 我懂 但是请听我说
Baby I know, but listen to me.
这一切都是谎言 我向你发誓 他所说的一切都是谎言
It’s all lies, I swear to you. Everything he said to you is lies.
我知道 什么 什么
– I know. – What? What?
我相信你 维库斯 我只希望你回来
I believe you, Wikus. I just want you back.
我想要让一切都回到它应有的状态
I want everything back the way it was.
这 宝贝 这也是我想要的
That’s… baby, that’s what I want.
太好了 真的太好了
That’s great! That’s great news.
我可以让一切回到过去那样 如果你还要我的话
I can make it the way it was. If you take me back.
怎样 我们怎样才能回到过去
How? How can we go back?
我有个计划 我知道怎么治好它
I have a plan. I know how to fix it.
我知道怎么治好自己的病
I know how to fix myself.
然后我又是我了 我们将会重新在一起
And it will be me. And we’ll be back together.
你发誓 我想你发誓 宝贝
– You promise me? – I promise you, baby.
别放弃我 好吗