等会再收拾你们
I will deal with you boys later.
罗德里克 我真的没有告诉老妈 也许告诉了一点
Rodrick, I really didn’t tell her. I mean maybe sort of.
但是我和她达成了约定
But I made a deal with her,
我们真的过得很开心啊 然后…
and we had a really good time, and…
你是我的弟弟…
You’re my brother…
可惜永远成不了我的朋友
but you’ll never be my friend.
你♥爸♥爸和我商量了一下 决定了对你们的惩罚
Your father and I have talked and we’ve decided on your punishment.
格雷格 你被禁足两星期
Greg, you are grounded for two weeks,
这两星期也不能玩游戏
also no video games for two weeks.
罗德里克 下个月你的车只能用来上下学
Rodrick, you may only drive to and from school for the next month.
作为主犯 你被禁足一个月
As the ringleader, you are also grounded for a month.
老妈 对不起
Mom, I’m sorry.
-我不会再这样做了 -我知道你不会了
-And I won’t do it again. -I know you won’t.
不过为了确保你不会了
And to make sure…
我们也不允许你在达人秀上演出了
We are also not allowing you to perform in the talent show.
什么
What?
不 你们不能这么做 禁足我一年好了
No. You can’t do that. Ground me for a year,
我不在乎 但是…
I don’t care. But…
你们得让我在达人秀上演奏 这会是我人生的转折啊
You have to let me play in that show. This could be my big break.
很抱歉不行
I’m sorry.
老爸 拜托 这不公平 我刚把比尔请到我们乐队
Dad, come on. This is not fair. I just got Bill in the band.
其实 罗德里克 提他帮不了你
Actually, Rodrick, that doesn’t help you case.
比尔不过是个大屌♥丝罢了
Bill is kind of jerk.
我们的决定不会变了
Our decision is finial.
你死定了
You’re so dead.
没有比这更糟糕的事了
Things have never been worse.
老爸老妈对我们超生气的
Our parents are super mad at us,
我们不得不在爷爷的
so we have to spend the weekend,
退休社区过周末
at my Grandpa’s boring retirement community.
霍莉以为我是弗莱戈利
Holly Hills thinks I’m Fregley.
我和罗德里克的关系史无前例地糟糕
And my relationship with Rodrick is at an all time low.
所以他简直把破坏我的生活 当成了他的使命
So he is made it his mission to ruin my life.
-别踩了 -你为什么不去告诉妈妈呢
-Quit it. -Why don’t you tell Mom?
你不是很擅长告密吗
You are good at that.
爷爷不喜欢电视节目
Grandpa doesn’t like TV.
他更喜欢看摄像头里拍的大厅
Instead, he prefers to watch the lobby on the security channel.
我现在本来应该在彩排
I should be rehearsing right now.
拜托 爷爷 拜托
Please, Grandpa, please,
现在我们能看点真的电视节目吗
can we watch a real TV show now?
电视节目都是假的 这才是真实生活
TV is just s bunch of fakers. This is real life.
真实生活 是没有什么可以超越的
It’s real life, you can’t beat it.
我们去游戏室怎么样
How’s about we all go down to the games room?
你们都喜欢玩游戏 不是吗
You boys like games, don’t you?
游戏室听起来很有趣 其实一点也不
The games room sounds like fun until you realize that,
所有的游戏好像都是19世纪的
all the games in there are from, like, the 1800s.
我爷爷最爱的是
My Grandpa’s favorite is
一个很古老的纸板游戏 叫做 喷射而出
a really old board game called Gutbusters.
现在 记住 这个游戏的规则就是…
Now, remember, the object of the game is…
一个玩家把笑话大声地念出来…
to read the joke card…
其他的玩家不能笑
and all the other players have to try not to laugh.
祝你们好运 这里有些很有趣的笑话
Good luck. There are some real rib-ticklers in there!
你先来
You go first.
把经济政策置于财政责任前就像…
Putting economic policy before fiscal responsiblity is like…
把马车放在马前面
putting the cart before the horse.
太搞笑了 爷爷 再念一个 格雷格
That’s hilarious, Grandpa. Read another one, Greg.
我要回去换衣服
I’m going to go change my shirt.
-嗨 霍莉 你怎么在这里 -我来看我奶奶
-Hi, Holly. What are you doing here? -I’m visiting my Grandma.
-她刚搬到这里来 -我来看我爷爷的
-She just moved here. -I’m on my Grandpa duty.
听着 格雷格 上次把你叫成弗莱戈利 我很抱歉
Listen, Greg, I’m really sorry for calling you Fregley the other day.
我不知道为什么
I don’t know what happened.
我想是因为 格雷格和弗莱戈发音有点像
I think it’s the Greg and Freg part.
-我把它们弄混了 -你叫过我弗莱戈利吗
-My brain just flipped… -You called me Fregley?
-我怎么不知道 -真的吗
-I had no idea. -Really?
不是真的 我确实听到了 那真是太伤人心了
Not really, I heard it. It was pretty rough.
但是别担心
But don’t worry,
我破碎的心还可以在剩下的中学时光里恢复过来
I have the rest of middle school to get over it.
-你的衣服怎么了 -我哥把牛奶喷在上面了
-What happened to your shirt? -My brother spit milk on it.
让我猜猜…
Let me guess…
他故意假装不好笑的事情很好笑
He was pretending to laugh at something that wasn’t actually funny.
-你怎么知道 -哥哥姐姐的老把戏
-How did you know? -It’s the Older Siblling Handbook.
上星期 我姐姐把脱发剂 放进我的洗发水里面
Last week, my older sister put hair remover in my shampoo.
如果我没有闻出来 我现在就变成秃头了
If I hadn’t smelled something, I’d be completely bald by now.
-她为什么要这么做 -因为她是我姐姐
-Why would she do that? -Duh! ‘Cause she’s my sister.
这种关系就这样 我们吵架 然后和好
It’s part of the deal. You fight and then you get over it.
我哥哥不会和我和好了 他恨我
Not my brother. He hates me.
-估计会恨一辈子 -他不会的
-And he will never get over it. -Of course he will.
他肯定会和你和好 谁叫他是你哥哥
He has to. He’s your brother.
-我还有一个被宠坏的小妹妹 -我太了解这个了
-I also have a little sister who’s spoiled rotten -Tell me about it.
我弟弟把我的东西都毁了
My little brother ruins all my stuff,
最后挨骂的还是我
and somehow I’m the one who ends up getting in trouble for it.
这没把你弄疯吧
Doesn’t that drive you nuts?
霍莉 吃饭了
Holly! Time for dinner!
我得走了 和你聊天很开心
I got to go. It was cool hanging out with you.
明天再找你
I will look for you tomorrow.
-格雷格 -下次见 弗莱戈利
-Greg. -See you late. Fregley.
我本来以为和爷爷过周末是一种惩罚
I thought being at Grandpa’s was a punishment.
但是命中注定的是霍莉也在这里
But really, it was destiny that Holly was here, too.
我终于时来运转了
My luck had finally changed.
“直到现在 我才开始相信命运天数这些事”
“I’ve never believed in fate, or destiny or whatever until now.”
“我终于开始转运了”
“Things are finally starting to go my way.”
罗德里克 轻点 去别的地方打电♥话♥
Rodrick, be quite. Talk on the phone someplace else.
“我本来以为和爷爷过周末是一种惩罚”
“I thought being at Grandpa’s was a punishment.”
“但是命中注定的是霍莉也在这里”
“But really, it was destiny that Holly was here, too.”
“我终于时来运转了”
“My luck had finally changed.”
-快放下 罗德里克 -这真是无价之宝 没门
-Give it back, Rodrick! -This stuff priceless! No way.
-来啊 -快还给我
-Come on. -Give it back.
你知道吗 我要把这个给…
You know what? I will give it back…
霍莉 让她看看这些垃圾
To Holly! Wait till she reads this garbage!
“我真不敢相信我的运气”
“I can’t believe my luck.”
“我的霍莉竟然也在这里 只属于我一人”
“I finally got Holly all to myself…”
“没有齐拉格或任何其他人”
“Without Chirag, or anyone else!”
快还给我 罗德里克 快还给我
Give it back, Rodrick! Give it back.
没门
No way.
歌♥词
♪Always stuck in a daydream.♪
歌♥词
♪Can’t focus on the other team.♪
歌♥词
♪Hunted you all day and night.♪
歌♥词
♪Now I’m ready for a fight.♪
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah.♪
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah.♪
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪’Cause I got to knock you out.♪
歌♥词
♪They say that you’re the best.♪
歌♥词
♪You gotta follow all the rest.♪
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah.♪
录像 录像 录像
Record. Record. Record.
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪Yeah, yeah, yeah.♪
歌♥词
♪This is war.♪
歌♥词
♪I can’t be your friend.♪
歌♥词
♪’Cause I gotta knock you out.♪
我在女厕所
I’m in the ladies’?
偷♥窥♥狂 这里有个偷♥窥♥狂
Peeping Tom! There’s a Peeping Tom in there!
偷♥窥♥狂 这里有个偷♥窥♥狂
Peeping Tom! There’s a Peeping Tom in there!
抓住他
Let’s get him!
你在里面想干嘛 我们会抓住你的
What do you think you are doing in there? We’ll come in and get you!
吃我一棍 你这个偷♥窥♥狂
Take that, you Peeping Tom!
快抓住他
Let’s get him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!