知道吗 当齐拉格在印度时 我更觉得更高兴
You know what, I liked Chirag a whole lot better when he was in India.
嘿 我真想齐拉格 他什么时候回来
Man, I sure do miss Chirag. I wonder when he’s coming back?
-我几乎已经能感觉到他的存在了 -你在说什么
-It’s almost like I can feel his presence. -What are you talking about?
我就在这里啊
Here I am.
刚才你是不是听见什么了
Did you just hear something?
不 什么都没有 好了 最好去上课吧
No, nothing. Well, better get to class.
如果齐拉格在的话 他会这么做的
Chirag would’ve wanted it that way.
好样的 格雷格
Good one, Greg.
格雷格·哈佛雷伊 也许生理上你能鄙视我
You may be able to dominate me physically, Greg Heffley,
但精神上 我才是更强壮的那个
but mentally, I am the more muscular.
这个游戏正式开始了
It is official on.
-嗨 罗利 -嘿
-Hey, Rowley. -Hey.
他知道金矿的事吗
Does he know about the D-O-R-E?
门的事啊
The door.
哦 别担心 我已经告诉他了
Yes, don’t worry. I already told him.
否认 否认 否认
Deny, deny, deny.
嗨 罗利 又发福了嘛
Hi, Rowley! What’s new, huh?
好吧
Okay.
门上不是应该有个锁吗
Hey, wasn’t there a lock on this door?
肯定是我脑残了
I must be losing my marbles.
我受不了这个压力 我要走了
Oh. I can’t take this pressure. I’m leaving.
好了 各位 晚餐时间
Okay, everybody. Dinner time.
对了 老妈 我不吃晚饭了
Actually, Mom, I have to skip dinner.
-为什么 -今晚 我有人生中最重要的一次会面
-Why? -I have got the most important meeting of my life tonight.
刚才你说你有一个会面吗 就像那种面试吗
Did you say you have a meeting? Like, for like a job?
算是吧 我要见普莱恩维尤最好的吉他手
Yeah, kind of. I’m meeting with the best guitarist in Plainview.
他没有固定参加任何乐队
Now he’s in between bands.
如果我们”尿不湿”乐队请到了他
And if I can get him into Loded Diper,
赢得达人秀就是板上钉钉的事了
then winning the talent show is a lock.
我是说 你会喜欢他的 老爸
I mean, you’d like him, Dad.
和你一样 他也是专业人士
He is a real professional, like you.
-嗯哼 -支持下
-Mmm-hmm. -Be supportive.
他来了 我来开门
That’s him. I’ll get that.
噢 老兄 来这里真不容易
Oh, man. I barely made it here.
你家地址里怎么会有这么多数字
Your address has so many numbers.
好了 比尔 我们应该…
All right, Bill, we should…
哇 等下
Whoa!
我闻到的是烤肉的味道吗
Do I smell pot roast?
比尔·沃特被评选为 “最可能成为摇滚明星的人”
Bill Walter voted “Most Likely to Be a Rock Star”.
当他在上高中的时候
When he was in high school.
最可能成为摇滚明星的人
你个烂人
You suck!
但是事情进展可不太好
That hasn’t really worked out.
-我们真的应该走了… -坐下
-We should be going… -Sit.
那么 比尔 罗德里克告诉我你是个职业音乐人
So, Bill, Rodrick tells me that you are a professional musician,
也就是说 你可以挣到足够的钱维持生计咯
so that means that you earn enough to make a living?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah!
只要住在父母的地下室里 是足够的了
Well, enough if you live in your parents’ basement.
我的父母很支持我
My parents are really supportive.
尊敬你们的父母 孩子们
Respect your parents, boys!
嘿 乔希就是这么说的
Hey! That’s what Joshie says.
-听起来并不是一件容易的事 -是啊
-It doesn’t sound like a cakewalk, right? -No.
为什么不给罗德里克讲讲呢
Why don’t you tell Rodrick?
向他描述一下这份工作是多么困难
Give him a picture of just how challenging it can really be.
是的 这真的很难
No, it’s really hard.
首先 吃不到这样的家常菜
First of all, there is no home cooked meals like this.
什么 真的吗
What? Really?
是的 在巡回演出中
Yeah, yeah! No, on the road,
只有汉堡包 薯条和披萨
it’s all burgers and fries and pizzas.
然后还得应付一大堆粉丝 特别是女生
Then you got to deal with the fans. Especially the girls.
是的 这种生活并不适合每个人
No, it’s definitely not for everyone.
但是如果你喜欢在深夜里演奏摇滚乐
But if you like rocking deep into the night,
整天参加派对…
and partying hard all day…
-那么也许那会是适合你的生活 -这绝对适合我
-Then it might be the life for you. -It’s definitely for me.
听起来很有意思
It does sound fun.
如果不玩乐器 也想过这种生活怎么办呢
But what if you don’t play a musical instrument?
“尿不湿”总是需要其他人手的
Loded Diper always need roadies.
所以 你加入我们乐队了
So, you’re joining the band?
耶 老兄 我加入了 摇滚起来吧
Yeah, brother! I’m in. Let’s rock!
我觉得我带太多东西了
I think I might have brought too much stuff.
让我们看下多少人看过咱的视频了
Let’s see how many views our video’s got.
肯定有上千人
It’s got to be thousands.
说不定上百万人了
Maybe millions!
四个 只有四个人看过
Four? We only got four lousy hits?
格雷格 派对的事 我不能对你父母撒谎
Greg, I can’t lie to your parents about the party.
我从不撒谎 乔希说谎言会伤害所有人
I never lie. Joshie says a lie hurts everyone.
-猜猜谁想加入大男孩的过夜活动 -哥哥 罗利
-Guess who wanted to join the big boys sleepover? -Bubby, Rowley!
不 老妈 他会毁了我们的晚上
Mom, no, he will ruin it.
他只是想过来 和罗利打声招呼
He just wanted to come in and say hi to Rowley. All right?
另外 罗利的妈妈带了些健康的零食过来
And Rowley’s mother brought over some healthy snacks,
还有一些她觉得适合你们看的碟片
and DVDs that she thought were appropriate.
享受你们的糖果棒吧 孩子们
Enjoy your granola bars. Boys.
《安迪的魔毯》我们看这个吧
“Andy’s Magic Cushion” let’s start with that.
或者我们还是看《那只脚》
Or should we watch “The Foot”?
如果她回来问派对的事 怎么办
What if she comes back in and asks about the party?
你需要放松点
You needs to relax.
来点”健康”的零食怎么样
How about a “healthy” snack?
我们不应该在这里 不应该进陌生人的家里
We shouldn’t be here, we can’t just let ourselves into stranger’s home.
这地方是空的 没人会介意的
The place is empty. Nobody’s going to mind

Hooh.
看他的脸
Look at his face.
他的脚哪去了
What happened to his foot?
听起来好像有人在跳
It sounded like someone was hoping.
我告诉你 什么都没有 都是你自己瞎想
I’m telling you, it’s nothing. It’s just your imagination.
你踢我了
Did you just kick me?
你知道吗 你真的应该剪剪脚趾甲了
You know, you really need to cut your toenails.
你说什么
What was that?
快关掉 快关掉
Turn it off! Turn it off!
好吧 都是因为你胆子小
Okay. Only ’cause you’re scared.
睡觉吧
Let’s just go to sleep.
要是我们看的是《安迪的魔毯》多好
I wish we had watched “Andy’s Magic Cushion”.
我爱这部电影 弗兰克 难道你不喜欢吗
I love this movie, Frank. Don’t you just love this movie?
他选了管家 而不是超级名模
He picked the housekeeper over the supermodel?
太感人了是吧
I know.
啊 它来了 那只脚来了 啊
Ah! It is got me! The foot has got me! Ah!
格雷格 你不想对罗利和他爸爸说点什么吗
Greg, is there something you want to say to Rowley and his father?
很抱歉 我选了部不适合过夜活动的电影
I’m sorry for choosing an inappropriate movie for the sleepover.
至少这次没人受伤
At least nobody got hurt this time.
我是一只小小小小鸟 我是一只小小小小鸟
I am a little birdy. I’m a little birdy.
我的膝盖摔坏了
My knee broke.
怎么了
What?
适合孩子观看的电视 老妈要看好
妈咪 看
Mommy. Look.
妈咪在看 妈咪看了上千次
Mommy is looking. Mommy is looked a thousand times.
妈咪就去一下洗手间 好么
Mommy just needs to go to the potty for one minute, okay?
噢 不 不 不
Oh. No. No. No.
见鬼
What the heck?
锁怎么没了
Where is the lock?
奇怪
Weird.
罗德里克 你能过来一下吗
Rodrick, could you come here, please?
门上的锁怎么没了
What happened to the lock?
-我不知道你在说些什么 -这扇门原来有个锁
-I don’t know what you are talking about? -There was a lock on this door.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
罗德里克 我在这栋房♥子里住了十年
Rodrick, I have lived in this house for ten years.
锁这扇门上万次了
I’ve locked that door ten thousands times,
因为有时候 这是我一天中唯一的私人时间
because sometimes it’s my only moment for privacy of the day.
门上绝对是有锁的
I know there was a lock on the door.
没有 相信我
There wasn’t. Trust me.
我洗澡时 格雷格常闯进来…
Greg has walked in on me like a million times…
如果这里真有把锁 我早就用了
And if there was a lock, I would use it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!