快出来
Get out of here!
抓住那个变♥态♥
Stop that pervert!
你这个小变♥态♥狂
The little whippersnapper!
我抓住他了 抓到他了
I’ve got him! I’ve got him!
真不知羞耻
Shame on you!
我用锁头手抓到他了
I’ve got him in a headlock!
我不是偷♥窥♥狂
I’m not the Peeping Tom.
上哪去了
Where’d he go?
他是从女厕跑出来的吗
Did he just come out of the ladies’ room?
嘿嘿 格雷格 看 这是啥呀
Hey, Greg, what’s new? Huh?
我的生活正式完蛋了
Well, my life is officially over.
罗德里克手里有了那盘 我穿着内♥裤♥跑来跑去的带子
Now that Rodrick has that tape of me, running around in my underwear,
他就可以随意操纵我了
He bascially owns me.
最佳达人秀那天来了 老爸老妈让我们两个都去看
The day of the talent show came around. Mom and Dad made us both go.
说是为了支持社区什么的
Something about supporting the community or whatever.
斯考第 拜托了
Scotty, come on.
斯考第 求你了
Scotty, come on.
你不会让魔术迷失望的 对吗
You don’t wanna let the magic fans down, do you?
-走开 -罗利 怎么了
-Go away. -Rowley, What’s wrong?
我的助手斯考第怯场了 现在他不想参加演出了
My assistant Scotty got stage fright. Now he doesn’t want to do the show.
也许格雷格可以帮你 他可以做你的助手
Maybe Greg would help out. He can be your assistant.
什么 没门
What? No way.
罗利是你最好的朋友
What? Rowley is your best friend.
这个表演对他很重要 你需要帮他
This is important for him. You need to do this.
没关系的 哈佛雷伊太太
It’s okay, Mrs. Heffley.
格雷格只是害怕霍莉·希尔斯看扁他
Greg is just afraid that Holly Hills will think less of him.
-老妈 我们能私下谈谈吗 -当然
-Mom, can we talk in private? -Sure.
斯考第 求你了
Scotty. Please.
-谁是霍莉·希尔斯 你的女朋友吗 -不是啦
-Who’s this Holly Hills? Is she your girlfriend? -No.
她只是一个女孩 刚好是我朋友
She’s just some girl who happens to be a friend.
我不想在她面前丢脸
Who I don’t want to be humiliated in front of.
我懂了
I see your point.
-那么这个霍莉是你们班的吗 -老妈…
-So is this Holly in your class? -Mom…
-好 我们走吧 -你不会逼我帮罗利了吧
-Okay, here we go. -So, are you going to make me do it?
求你了 斯考第
Please, Scotty.
不 不会的 我知道了 知道了
No, no, I get it. I get it.
至少你把她指给我看看嘛
Can you at least point her out to me?
好吧 好吧 我不说了
Okay, okay, I’ll stop.
女士们先生们 男孩女孩们…
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls…
欢迎来到普莱恩维尤的最佳达人秀
Welcome to Plainview’s Most Talented!
首先出场的是 佩蒂·法雷尔小姐
And without further ado, Ms. Patty Farrell.
歌♥词
♪Memory All alone in the moonlight.♪
歌♥词
♪I can smile at the old days.♪
歌♥词
♪I was beautiful then.♪
哇 她真的很棒
Wow, She is really good.
歌♥词
♪I remember the time.♪
歌♥词
♪I knew what happiness was.♪
歌♥词
♪Let the memory live again.♪
歌♥词
♪Touch me.♪
歌♥词
♪It’s so easy to leave me.♪
歌♥词
♪All alone with the memory.♪
歌♥词
♪Of my days in the sun.♪
歌♥词
♪If you touch me…♪
格雷格 她很可爱 超级可爱
Greg, she is cute. She is super cute.
老妈…
Mom…
歌♥词
♪Look, a new day.♪
歌♥词
♪Has begun.♪
噢 谢谢
Thank you!
弗莱戈斯 向男孩女孩们打声招呼
Say hello to the boys and girls, Freggers.
嗨 男孩女孩们 大家好 我爱你们…
Hello, boys and girls. I love you…
今晚 当你们熟睡时…
And tonight, when you are all fast asleep…
我会爬过窗户
I’m going to crawl through your window
给你们一个大大的拥抱
and give you all a big hug.
嘿 这个你也做得来 对吧
hey, you could do that, right?
嗯 是啊
Yeah.
歌♥词
♪A real live nephew of my Uncle Sam.♪
歌♥词
♪I was born on the 4th of July.♪
歌♥词
♪I’ve got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart.♪
歌♥词
♪She’s my Yankee Doodle joy.♪
歌♥词
♪Yankee doodle came to…♪
你不能丢下我就去表演 “尿不湿”乐队是我创建的
You can’t go on without me. I started Loded Diper.
我是乐队的核心
I am the backbone.
好吧 老兄 现在我们有了新的核心
Well, we got a new backbone now, dude.
就是这个家伙
This guy.
老兄 这就是摇滚
That is Rock ‘n’ Roll, bro.
你们看到观众了吗 噢 老兄 人超多的
Did you guys see the audience. Oh, man. It’s huge.
这个溜冰的孩子很棒
This roller-skating kid is really good.
你们… 你们不觉得吗 咦 哪去…
Don’t you… Don’t you think? Where…
格雷格 你去哪里了
Greg, where have you been?
我一直在找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
老妈 让罗德里克在今晚达人秀演出吧
Mom, you need to let Rodrick play in the talent show tonight.
格雷格 这事已经定了 他得接受教训
Greg, we’ve been over this. He needs to learn a lesson.
他的乐队演出 他却不能参加 这不公平
His band is playing without him, and it’s not fair.
我知道这对他很残酷
And I’m sure that’s very hard on him,
可我不能收回惩罚
but I can’t go back on the punishment.
-老妈… -怎么了
-Mom… -Yes?
如果你让罗德里克在达人秀里演奏…
You let Rodrick play in the talent show…
我就…
I’ll…
和罗利一起表演魔术
Do the magic thing with Rowley.
真的
Really?
你愿意这么做
You’d do that?
你愿意做罗利的助手
You’ll be Rowley’s partner
即使你觉得这很难堪很丢脸
even though you said it’s totally embarrassing and humiliating?
你愿意这么做 就为了你哥哥可以演奏
You’re willing to do that just so your brother can play?
是的
Yes.
过来
Come here.
我是说 这能有多糟呢
I mean, how bad can it be?
斯考第说的对 这里有好多人
Scotty was right. There’s a lot of people out there.
快说你的开场白 你在家里练习过的
Just start with your opening trick, like you rehearsed at home.
别管下面的人
Forget about all the people.
开始
Go.
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
我是卓越的罗利…
I am the Remarkable Rowley…
魔术大♥师♥
Master of illusion.
和我一起站在舞台上的…
And joining me on the stage…
是我忠实的助手 斯考第 不 格雷格
Is my faithful assistant Scotty. Greg!
格雷格
Greg.
他看起来有点冷 也许他需要一条围巾
Who looks a little cold. Maybe he needs a scarf.
别把那个放在我身上 它们还是湿的
Ew! Don’t put them on me! They’re still wet.
对不起 格雷格 这里有只和平鸽
Sorry, Greg, here’s a peace offering.
飞 飞走吧 你自♥由♥了 小家伙
Fly, fly away. Be free, little friend.
-我觉得它死了 -它在我口袋里闷太久了
-That thing’s dead. -I think I had him in my pocket too long.
没憋坏吧
No hard feelings?
继续 我们有进展了
Keep going. We’re a hit.
现在 是我的压轴好戏…
And now, for my grand finale…
魔术的名字叫做”只见半身女士”
The “saw the lady in half” trick.
请…
If you will…
-把脚弄出来 -好吧
-Push out the feet. -Okay
没有机关 无处可逃了
No trap doors. No chance of escape.
现在我会神奇地把格雷格锯成两半
I will now miraculously saw Greg in half.
等等 算了吧 我想出去
Wait. Forget it. I want out.
-你在干什么 -这是为了给观众看的
-What are you doing? -This is the showstopper!
好啊 那停下来啊
Good, then stop!
女士们先生们 神奇的罗利
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Remarkable Rowley.
和格雷格 伟大的助手
And Greg, the great.
那个本来应该是我
That should have been me.
我们火爆了 而且我没死
We killed, and I didn’t have to die.
这比以前彩排的还好
It was even better than it was in the rehearsals.
-能给我签个名吗 -当然 当然
-Can I have your autograph? -Sure, sure.
你们的表演真可悲啊 格雷格·哈佛雷伊
Your performance was pathetic, Greg Heffley!