你知道我喜欢狐狸
You know where are the foxes.
自己想吧 帅哥
Work out, handsome.
我有重要任务给你
I’ve got something big.
你能马上去一个地方吗
Can you be somewhere this moment?
早 早
Morning. Morning.
睡得好吗
You sleep well?
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
她有什么打算
What is she up to?
没有时间等美国人参与
There’s no time to get the Americans involved.
奥斯陆是渥太华条约之前 最后一场会议
Oslo is the last conference, before they ought to retreat.
可是美国签署很重要
But America’s signing will be huge.
症结点太多了
There are too many sticking point.
基本上只有三个
There’s basically only 3.
撒除南北♥韩♥边界
Exemption for the border between north and south Korea.
执行条约延迟 还有整个智慧地雷的议题
A delay in the treaty implementation, and the whole smart mines issue.
智慧地雷
Smart mines?
七年内会自动爆♥炸♥ 所以土地很安全
They blow themselves up within 7 years so the land are safe.
那就重新界定了地雷的定义
It meant redefining what a landmine is.
停车
Stop the bus.
你儿子
Your son?
请在哔声后留言
Please kindly leave the message after the beep.
哈斯纳 是我
Hasnat it’s me.
是我
Hi it’s me.
我真的希望你打给我
I really want you to call me.
真的真的希望
I mean really really.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
喂
Hello…
多迪
Dodi.
我还会梦到坠落的那个梦
The falling dream I still get it.
不过最近不一样
But it’s different these days.
有什么不一样
How is the dream different?
不知道 我想
Well, I don’t know. I suppose…
我想是
I suppose it’s…
现在我很喜欢的一件事
Something I enjoy now.
我觉得不必被接住了
I don’t feel the need to be caught anymore.
或许不是坠落
So maybe it’s not falling.
比较像飞翔
Maybe it’s more like flying.
第一次来找我时 你说你追求心灵的目标
When you first came to me, you told me your quest was a spiritual one.
我们讨论了好几年
Well, we danced with it a few years.
如今方向清楚了
Now the road is clear.
你的人生就在前方
Your life is ahead of you.
以你的才华与权力
With your talent and power…
你能做任何事
You can do anything.
如今你的感受不同了
Does it feel right for you to be going on this trip?
你想踏上这段旅程了吗
Now that you feel differently.
我丝得找点乐子 对吧
I gotta have a bit of fun, don’t I?
现在儿子不在身边 所以
And the boys are away so…
你不去是因为寂寞
You’re not going cause you feel lonely.
乌娜
Oonagh…
如今有人爱我
Now that I’ve been loved…
我已经不寂寞了
I don’t feel lonely anymore.
你好 猎人
Hello, Hunter.
你在哪
Where are you?
正在看着你
Looking right at you.
你有多拍些照片吗
Did you get some more shots?
有 很多
Oh yeah, plenty.
很好
Good.
这样就够了
Well that’s enough now.
我们伦敦见
I’ll see you back in London.
嗨 是我
Hi it’s me.
我真的希望你打给我
I really want you to call me.
真的真的希望
I mean really really.
嗨 是我
Hi it’s me.
我真的希望你打给我
I really want you to call me.
真的真的希望
I mean really really…
准备好了吗
Be ready…
喂 保罗
Hello, Paul?
他有打来吗
Yes, is he around?
你确定
Are you sure?
我是戴安娜 现在不能接电♥话♥ 请留话
This is Diana, I can’t take your call right now please leave a message.
喂
Yes.
我们原本不清楚戴妃 是生是死
We don’t know if Lady D was dead or not…
我们刚刚得到消息
And we just know she’s there…
她在巴黎萨佩提医院去世
In the old tunnel Place de I’Alma in Paris.
这是诗人鲁米的诗
From the poet Rumi…
“在是非之外有座花♥园♥”
Somewhere beyond right and wrong there is a garden…
“我会在那里与你相遇”
I will meet you there.
“在是非之外有座花♥园♥”
Somewhere beyond right and wrong there is a garden…
“我会在那里与你相遇”
I will meet you there.
“我会在那里与你相遇”
I will meet you there.