什么事
Yes?
我不知道你要不要
Boss, I don’t know if you want this. But…
-哈斯纳 -你的保安还不差
They’re not so bad, your security.
至少他们不再取笑我的车
At least they’ve stopped making jokes about my car.
谢谢你 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
高个子支持女王公园巡游者队
The big one supports Queen’s parkranger, I never met anyone…
我没碰过
Who genuinely supported it.
哈斯纳
Hasnat!
我似乎不能没有你
I can’t seem to live without you.
可是设法跟你一起生活
And yet the complications of trying to find some way of actually living with you…
又复杂得难以承受
Is just beyond me.
找工作的事
But that’s nothing.
你只是想帮忙
You were trying to find your way.
真的很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
午安 女王公园巡游者队加油
Good afternoon, Queen’s park rangers.
先生
Sir…
哈斯纳 平安 平安
Hasnat, Asslamualaikum.
哈斯纳 我们都以你的成就为荣
Hasnat, we’re all very proud of your achievement.
你是优秀的医师
You’re a brilliant doctor.
明日之星
Shining light.
家人怎么看戴安娜
What did the family think of Diana?
他们非常喜欢她
The family loves Diana.
只是有个大问题
But it’s a big question.
世上最有名的女人 应该成为我们家一份子吗
Should the most famous woman in the world become part of our family?
答案是什么
And what’s the answer?
哈斯纳 你受了主的恩赐两次
Hasnat, you’ve been blessed twice by God.
你成为医生
You have your calling as a doctor.
有个很好的女友
And a wonderful girlfriend.
有可能两者美得吗
But is it possible to have both?
我看着你长大
I’ve known you since you were a child.
你很注重隐私
You’re a private person.
活在大众的注目下
Do you really think you can work as a doctor
你真的能好好当医生吗
when you are so much in the public eye?
话说回来 如果你娶戴安娜
On the other hand, if you were to marry Diana…
对巴基斯坦和整个穆♥斯♥林♥世界 都是件好事
It’ll be a great thing for Pakistan, the whole Muslim world.
我母亲怎么想
What did my mother think?
你母亲绝对不会赞同
Your mother would never give her approval.
戴安娜离了婚 又是基♥督♥徒
Diana is a divorced woman and a Christian.
在漫长的人生旅程中
In a long journey of life, from time to time,
我们不时会碰到分叉路
we come to a fork in the book.
哈斯纳 是你抉择的时候了
Hasnat, it is time for you to choose.
你说得好简单
You’re making it sound so simple,.
人生本来就很简单
Life is simple.
我非常爱她
I love her so much.
四周以后再见
See you in 4 weeks!
拜 妈
Bye mom!
这肯定是伦敦 我们唯一没到过的公园
This must be the only park we haven’t visited in London.
其他的都去过了
We’ve done all the others.
顺时针还是逆时针走
Well, clockwise or anti-clockwise?
无所谓
I don’t mind.
今天好累
Long day.
医院里很热
It was hard in the hospital.
他们想趁冰淇淋融化前送完餐
It gets dangerous. Dodging the food trolleys trying to finish their rounds
闪避餐车好危险
before the ice cream melts.
如果只有一个问题
There’s just one thing.
我们可以设法解决
I know we could find a way.
所以我的拉合尔之旅失败了 我没赢得他们的认同
So my trip to Lahore was a failure, I didn’t wint them over.
跟他们认同无关 任何人都会喜欢你
It’s not to do with winning them over, you can win anyone over.
可是你家人 不要我当你太太
But your family don’t want me to be your wife.
这也不意外
That’s no surprise.
我从来没被一个家庭接受过
I’ve never once been accepted by a family,
我自己的家 我的夫家
not my own, the one I married into…
想到家庭 我就打冷颤
When I think of the word, I shudder.
我家人没有这么说
My family haven’t said that.
但是你妈不肯祝福我们
But your mother won’t give us her blessing.
你想坐在拉合尔的宅院里
That dream that you had, sitting in a compound in a hall.
被小孩包围的梦想 不可能实现
Surrounded by children is impossible.
为什么
Why?
如果我娶你
Because if I marry you…
就等于娶了全世界
I have to marry the whole word as well.
我们无法只当一对平凡夫妻
We can’t simply be a man and a woman.
你从一开始就知道了
But you must have known that from the start.
一旦坠入爱河 就会不顾一切往前冲
When you fall in love, you just keep going despite the warning lights.
现在你有了最好的工作机会 却想一走了之
So now you’ve had the best of what’s on offer, you’re just gonna clear off.
不对 我很努力想办法
That’s not true. I’ve struggled to see
想娶世上最有名的女人
how I could marry the most famous woman in the world.
但那得放弃我的根本
But I’ll be giving up the very thing that defines me.
我希望走下去
I want to make it work.
我无法不爱你
I can’t stop loving you.
想告别的人都这么说
They always say that when they’re saying goodbye.
我不是在告别
I’m not saying goodbye.
除了查尔斯例外
Expect Charles, I give him that.
另口把他扯进来
Don’t bring him into it.
为什么 现在你跟他一样
Why not? You belong with him now.
你已经是过去式了
You’re on the list, labelled “the past”.
不是吗
Aren’t you?
我不想这么看
I don’t want to see it like that.
那为何半夜找我来
Then why call me in the middle of the night, to this…
阴森森的公园
God forsaken park…
跟我提分手
To get me my marching orders?
你有点夸张
It’s a bit dramatic.
夸张
Dramatic?
夸张 我的人生一直很夸张
Dramatic? My whole life has been dramatic.
永远都是别人在拒绝我
It’s been full of the sound of people shutting doors on me.
你说你爱我 会永远爱我
You say you love me, you’ll always love me…
地球上有50亿人能这么说
There’s about 5 billion people on this planet who can say that.
但是有哪一个
But is there one…
能陪在我身边
Who can stay with me?
你听到了吗
Is this fucking mike on?
我并不是要分手
I’m not saying it’s over.
你是 只是开不了口
Yes you are, you just can’t say it.
我不是要结束
I’m not saying it’s the end.
鼓起勇气 说啊
Have the courage, go on say it!
我没有要分手
I’m not saying it’s the end.
你有 好 我来说
Yes, it is! Okay, I’ll say it.
我们之间结束了
It’s over!
另口跟过来
Don’t follow me!
戴安娜
Diana!
老板 一下子就好
Boss, this won’t take long.
大家对过去几周的情况不满意
People aren’t happy with the way things have been going over the last few weeks.
你的员工觉得自己的处境
Members of your staffs feel they’ve been exposed…
有点危险
To situations that carry with them element of danger.
我们希望你想想策略
We’d like you to consider strategy.
大家觉得现在缺乏 明确的方向
There’s a feeling there’s no clear direction…
还有
You should…
你收到多迪法耶德的邀约
Also you’ve received an offer from Dodi Fayed.
再次与他登上贾尼科号♥
To join him again.
这次只有你
This time just you.
就答应吧
Say yes.
我们要去哪里
So where are we going?
萨丁尼亚 狐狸湾
Sardinia. Cala the Vulpe.
狐狸湾
Fox Creek.
我很喜欢狐狸
Very fond of foxes.
为什么
Why so?
他们就像我一样
They’re like me.
我们都逃离了温莎王室
We’ve all escaped from the Windsors.
-喂 -杰森佛雷瑟 怎么回事
-Hello… -Jason Fraser, what’s happening?
你在哪里
Where are you?
这里
Here.
那是哪里
Where is here?