-国防部副部长豪伊叫你 -自走炮 我知道
-Somebody in the house is calling you… -A loose cannon, yes I know.
他们有登出那些小孩
But did they print the pictures of the kids
手脚被炸断的照片吗
with all their arms and legs blown off?
没有 看来像普通的医院探视
No, they’re making it looked like a routine hospital visit.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
-我该怎么办 -运用你的权力
-What shall I do? -Use your power.
你是世界最有名的女人
You’re the most famous woman in the world.
再也不必遵守王室规矩了 你离婚了
You don’t have to follow Royal Family Rules anymore. You’re divorced.
跳脱思考框架 即兴创作
So think differently, improvise.

Alright.
即兴创作
Improvise.
让开
Clear.
我必须自己走
I have to do this by myself.
如果跟着你 他们就有藉口轻视我
If I go with you, it gives them a chance to belittle me.
好 直走 不要转弯
Okay, keep to the path, no veering left or right.
明白吗
Yeah?

Alright.
祝你好运
Good luck.
何必大惊小怪 他们已经把场地清理好了
What’s all the fuss? They did this field already.
三个月前一名乐施会人员 在北部因为这样被炸死
An family worker was killed three months ago.
三周前
Three weeks ago…
不可能走完这段路
That walk would’ve been impossible.
我有可能被炸很多次
I’d been blown up many times over.
这块地 不久就能再耕种了
Soon, all this land can be farmed again.
孩子可以在田野上玩耍
And children play in the fields.
但清理地雷是漫长而危险的过程
But clearance is a lengthly and hazzardous process.
人类对抗地雷的唯一方法
Humanity’s only defense against landmines.
就是停止生产它们
Is to stop manufacturing…
谢谢各位
Thank you.
-有车子来了 -有吗
-Something’s coming, fellas. -Is it?
谢谢你 查理
Thank you Charlie.
天啊 我好想你
God, I miss you so much.
我心爱的美人
My beautiful…
我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
你做到了
You did it.
这都是你的功劳
It’s all down to you.

No.
瘾君子怎么都爱抽事后烟
Why do smokers always smoke after sex?
享受人生最大的乐趣之后
After the greatest pleasure in life…
自然要享受第二大乐趣
It’s only natural to reach out for the second greatest.
你最清楚自己应该该戒烟
You should give up, you of all people should know that.
有些人有豁免权
Some people are exempt.
-胡扯 -有人的生活就是这么迷人
-Bollocks. -Some people lead a charmed life,
我就是其中一个
and I’m one of them.
完全胡说八道
Walter Walt 22 carats bollocks.
我的生活才迷人
And I lead a charmed life.
不 我是专家 你不是
No, I’m an expert and you’re not.
我才是什么都懂的专家
I’m an expert on everything.
我懂时尚 马球 犯罪心理学
I know about fashion, polo, criminal psychology,
内燃机
the internal combustion engine…
-鬼扯 -真的 这些都是我的工作
-Rubbish. -It’s all part of my job.
刺绣
embroidery…
核子潜艇
Nuclear submarines…
虽然我没考过联考 那个词怎么讲
Not an A level to my name, and I’m… What’s that word…
我无所不知
I’m an om… omnipast?
无所不知
omniscient?
你看 我连这都懂
Yes, I even knew that.
我走过的桥比你走的路还多
I’ve seen and done everything, much more than you.
你只是个专家 而我是
You’re just a specialist, and I’m…
-那个词怎么讲 -闭嘴
-What’s that word? -Shut up.
选才睾题 业余爱好者
Multiple choice, is it dilettante,
博学者 还是外胚体型者
polymath…Or ectomorph?
你笑我
You’re laughing at me.
你连英语都讲不好
You can’t even speak proper English.
没必要 我不是英国人
I don’t have to, I’m not English.
瞧你得意的
You’re so smug.
你只懂足球和爵士乐
All you know about is football and jazz.
还有
And…
救人
Saving people’s lives.
救人
Saving lives.
这你就不会了吧 博学者小姐
That wasn’t on your list, Miss polymath.
我就知道是博学者
I knew it was polymath.
救人
Saving people’s lives.
你还想去看吗
Just delight to see that?
电击板
DVib tabules.
充电
Charge.
电击
Shoot.
好了 缝合
Alright, everyone. Close them up.
谢谢 我们又成功了
Thank you. Once again we are champions.
你今天的病患
Your patient today.
有多严重
How bad was he?
本来他明天会死
He would’ve died tomorrow.
或后天
Or maybe the day after.
现在他还能活十年
Now he’ll have another 10 years.
你拥有战胜死神的力量
You have power over death.
医生的胜利只是暂时的 这是张任谦教我的
A doctor’s triumphs are only temporary. I learn that from Victor Chang.
-他是你在悉尼的老师 -对
-The man you studied under in Sidney? -Yes.
他全心全意关心病人
He treated the whole patient,
而且不自大 像你说的 用爱
and without any ego with love, as you said.
他发生什么事
So what happened to him?
六年前他在上班途中被抢
6 years ago he was ambushed for money on his way to work.
他不肯给钱 歹徒朝他头上开两枪
He refused to pay, so the guy shot Victor twice in the head.
“无论在何处 死神都会找到你”
Where you are, death will find you.
“即使你在高大坚固的塔里”
Even if you’re in a house built up strong and whole.
这是可兰经里的话
That’s from the Qur-an.
数年前我研究过伊♥斯♥兰♥教
I studied Islam a few years ago.
为巴基斯坦之行做准备
When I was preparing for a trip to Pakistan.
你看 认识你之前 我就准备好了
See? I was getting ready for you before I even knew you.
这是谁的车
Whose car is this?
-我的管家的 -你管家开什么车
-My butler’s. -What’s your butler driving?
我的奥迪
My Audi.
好幸运的管家
Lucky butler.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
到王国的边缘
To the very edge of the kingdom.
来吧
Come on.
你看
Look at this.
小心
Now, be careful.
你带我来到世界尽头
You brought me to the end of the world.
我要去澳洲了
I’m going to Australia.
你为什么要从我身边逃走
Why are you running away from me?
张任谦心脏研究所办募款活动
Victor Chang Institute is doing a fund raiser.
我要发表专题演说
I’m making the keynote speech.
-你是为了我 -为了我们
-You’re doing this for me. -For us.
这世界是我们的 这世界和更远的世界
The world is ours, this world and the world beyond.
我从没想过更远的世界
I never think about the world beyond.
你睡觉时床边摆着可兰经
You sleep with a Qur-an at your bed side.
我几乎没在读
Habit, hardly ever read it.
我知道你有
I know you do.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教对我很重要
Islam is very important to me.
它代表不断改善自己的个性
To me it means, the constant rafimation of one’s character.
我相信这点
I believe in that.
我从七岁起就在改善个性
I’ve been reforming my character since I was seven.
最后丝会带我到某个境界
It’s finally getting me somewhere.
你离婚让情况有了变化
Your divorce has put things on a different footing.
你是说对你家人而言
You mean with your family?
对 障碍排除了
Yes, a barrier has come down.
障碍排除是好事
Well, barriers coming down is good.
跑最慢的人是乌象
Last one back to the car is a squash tomato.
你看
Look. What?
有句话说
It has been said…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!