还是暍光了
Or have we run out?
这里是王宫 暍不光的
This is a palace, we don’t run out.
我以为你没有电视
I didn’t think you’d have a television.
当然有 我爱看电视
Of course, I love telly.
你都看什么
What do you watch?
什么都看
Everything.
“加冕街””东区人”
Series and stuff.
我最爱的”急诊室” 今晚有播 我录了下来
My favorite is Casualty. It was on tonight, so I videod it.
怎样
What?
他们防守得太深了
They’re defending too deep.
是吗
really?
快点 往前推进
Come on, push up! Push up!
看吧 每次都这样
See, that’s what happens.
不能给利物浦队太多空间
You can’t give Liverpool that much space to plan,
他们会从你中间穿过去
they’ll walk right through you.
蓝衣服的是哪一队
Who are the blue ones?
我最好别开车回家
I don’t think I should drive home.
地铁还没收班
Well, the tube is still running.
车子要是留在这里 会被当废铁卖♥♥掉
But if I leave my car here, it’ll be sold for scrap.
开玩笑的
I was joking.
我帮你叫了一个司机
I already called for a driver.
这里服务真周到
The service here is rather good.
我们应该备好马车才对
We should really have horsedrawn carriages at the ready.
全套的英国王室体验
The full Windsor experience.
我习惯搭马车
I’m used to horsedrawn carriages.
以前都搭马车上学
I were driven to school in them.
在巴基斯坦
Pakistan?
对 杰赫勒姆
Yes.
天气很冷 缩在毯子底下
Freezing cold, huddled under blankets.
我和朋友嘴巴呼出白烟
My friends and I, we would breathe the cold air out
假装在抽烟
and pretend we were smoking.
-原来坏习惯是这么来的 -我没有任何坏习惯
-That’s where the bad habits started. -I don’t have any bad habits.
我要怎么出去
How do I get out?
伞兵在外面等你
The paratroopers are waiting for you outside.
他们会把你拖到伦敦塔
They drag you to the tower of London.
威尔斯亲王会亲自审问你
Where the Prince of Wales will personally interrogate you.
用他最爱的中世纪刑具
With his favorite set up of medieval torturing lines.
对了
Yes.
我正想问问他的事
Yes, I was going to ask about him.
你不看报纸吗
Don’t you read the papers?
不看这类消息 抱歉
Not those bits, sorry.
我很高兴有人不看
I’m glad somebody doesn’t.
查尔斯和我目前分居
Charles and I live separate lives.
所以我来这里没关系
So it’s alright me coming here?
何止没关系
More than alright.
你要的话 我再打给你
I’ll call you soon, if you like.
我希望你打给我
Yes, I would like that.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
菜做得很棒
Wonderful cooking.
爵士没有特定的定义
There’s no one theme called jazz, right?
所以他说他喜欢爵士
So when he says he likes jazz…
就好像说他喜欢食物
That’s like saying, I like food.
喜欢不同爵士的人会有不同意见
People who like different kinds of jazz come to blows.
这些CD有的很奇怪 热情年轻男人送的礼物
It’s very weird, from an intense young man.
有些也不年轻了
He’s so young.
随便挑一张吧
Right, so. Choose something, anything.
-好 -放进去
-Good, yeah. -Stick it on.
坐下来仔细听
You have to sit and listen.
过程中不能讲话 他们很坚持
You can’t chatter through it, they’re very hard on that.
坐下
Sit.
坐着专心听
Sit and listen.
戴安娜
Diana.
吓你一跳
Surprise.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
我来看看能不能帮忙
I thought I’d come to see if I could help.
很高兴见到你 但是这样不好
It’s wonderful to see you, but I don’t think that’s a good idea.
你在赶我走就是了
Right. So bugger off, basically.
我非常客气喔
In the nicest possible way.
没关系 这我很在行
That’s alright, I’m good at that.
我经验丰富
Had a lot of practice.
这里很忙
It’s been mad in here.
我本来想明天打给你
I was actually going to call you tomorrow.
-别拍了 -戴安娜 再一张就好
-Stop it. -Diana, just…
你不能这样对我
You can’t do this to me.
再一张就好 真的
Just one more, seriously.
我认得你 世界新闻报
I know you. News of the World.
记性真好
You’ve got a good memory.
我记得我不喜欢的人
Yes, I remember the ones I don’t like.
我绝不帮他们忙
And I don’t do them many favors.
克莱 我再回电
Clive, I’ll call you back.
克莱 我是戴安娜 这样太过份了
Clive, it’s Diana. This is out of order.
听好 我来探望临终病患
I come here to visit the terminally ill…
他们晚上需要人陪
People who need to someone to sit with them through the night.
我有权私下做这件事
Yes, and I’m allow to do this in privacy.
我不会离婚
No there isn’t going to be a divorce.
请你们照规矩来好吗
Will you please follow the rules?
很好
Good.
就这样 别再拍了
It’s official, no more pictures.
晚安
Good night.
可恶
Shit.
我的工作必须十分专注
I do a job that requires me to be very focus.
我们不可能一起外出
It’s not going to be possible for you and I to go out together.
到餐厅或任何地方
To a restaurant anywhere,
我们身边会挤一大批人
there would be millions of people swarming all over us.
那是你的生活 但我受不了
That maybe your life, but it can’t be mine.
你说得够清楚了
That’s pretty clear, then.
对不起 我觉得你很棒
I’m sorry, I think you’re wonderful.
如果有办法
If there was a way.
我一定去做
I’d take it.
哪位
Yes?
我们认识吗
Do I know you?
你说你想跟我约会
I’m the girl you’re gonna ask on a date.
水喔
Beautiful.
美呆了
Gorgeous.
各位上周应该来的
You should have been here last week.
有人上周应该来的
Somebody should have been here last week.
我们请门口保安把人推进来
We had bouncers on the door throwing people in.
有个人拿一张20镑钞票 我们就请他当合伙人
The boy turned up with 25 people, We offered him a partnership.
他妈的麦克风开了吗
Is the fucking mike on?
谢谢
Thank you, madam.
见到有人
It’s always nice to meet someone
第一次天黑后出门
who’s been allowed out of the dark for the first time.
感觉真不错 现在我要介绍一个年轻乐团
But, now I’m delighted to introduce a young act…
他们在伦敦造成轰动
That’s been making a big impression on the London scene.
杜威强森四重奏
The Dwayne Johnson Quartet.

Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
另口道歉
Don’t apologize.
救人比较重要
Saving lives is a bit more important.
你很懂得让女生开心
You know how to show a girl a good time.
哈斯纳
Listen, Hasnat.
我很乐意
I’d love to do that,
但接下来几天有点麻烦
but…The next few days are going to be a little bit tricky.
没办法
No, I cant…
看电视就知道了
Just, watch your TV.
谢谢
Cheers.
对 我折磨自己
Yes, I did inflict upon myself.
不喜欢自己
I didn’t like myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!