Were you angry with James?
没有
No.
我都不想伤害他
I didn’t even wanna hurt him.
我压根不想伤害他
I didn’t wanna hurt him or nothing,
因为我不想用重物伤害他
because I didn’t wanna hurt him with strong things,
只想用轻的东西
only like light things.
所以你只想轻微伤害他一下吗
So you only wanted to hurt him a little bit?
回答问题
Answer the question.
你为什么想要轻微伤害他
Why did you want to hurt him a little bit?
我是说
I mean,
我不是真心想伤害他
I didn’t wanna hurt him really.
罗伯特或许
Robert probably…
罗比或许只是找点乐子什么的
Robbie’s probably done it for fun or something,
因为他捧腹大笑
because he was laughing his head off.
为什么
Why did…
你们为什么要做这些
Why did you do all this?
乔恩为什么要这么做
Why did Jon do all this?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个我不知道
That’s what I don’t know.
我不相信 罗伯特
I don’t believe, Robert,
乔恩做这些的时候
that you just stood idly by
你在一边袖手旁观
while Jon did all those things.
我试着阻止乔恩
Well I was trying to pull Jon back.
乔恩已经承认扔了石头
Jon has admitted to throwing stones,
就是那样
things like that,
但他也将很多事情怪罪到你头上
but he’s also blaming you on a lot of things.
我认为事情并不全是乔恩一人所为
I don’t think Jon did everything.
是的 我没有
Yeah, well, I never.
我想你打了他
I think you hit him.
那只是你的一面之词
Well that’s what you think.
这里只有一个人
There’s only one person here
知道全部真♥相♥
that knows the whole truth.
就是我 我都坦白了
I know, and I’ve just said it all.
我知道我从没打他
I know I never hit him
所以我问心无愧
so I’ve got nothing to bother about.
我不能
I can’t.
我不能再这么干坐着了
I can’t sit through any more of this.
你们谁有脱下詹姆斯的衣服吗
Did either of you take James’s clothes off?
罗比脱了他裤子 和他内♥裤♥
Robbie pulled his pants off, and his undies,
我脱了他鞋子
and I pulled his shoes off.
为什么
Why?
我不知道为什么
I don’t know why,
那是上周的事 我都忘了
it was last week, I keep forgetting.
爸爸 我现在真的记不清了
I don’t really know now Dad,
他问得太多了
he’s asking me too hard questions.
您有见过
这几个男孩吗
沃尔顿巷
安息吧
小詹姆斯
要是我自己有个宝宝 我为什么要杀他
Why would I wanna kill a baby when I’ve got a baby of me own?
如果我想杀他 我会
If I wanted to kill a baby I’d kill…
我会杀了我自己 不是吗
I’d kill me own wouldn’t I?
你的意思是说你自己的宝宝
Well you said your own baby’s family,
是吗
didn’t you?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
那是你说的
That’s what you said.
我知道我说的他是我家人 我又不傻
I know he’s me family, I’m not stupid.
我都不知道你在说什么
I don’t even know what you’re going on about?
当詹姆斯遗体被发现时
When James’s body was found,
他的内♥裤♥被脱了
his bottom clothing had been removed.
你能告诉我们原因吗
Can you tell us why that is?
不知道
No.
你 玩了他吗
Did you start… playing with him?
玩了什么
With who?
你玩了詹姆斯的屁♥股♥吗
With James’s bottom?
没有
No.
你现在肯定吗
Are you sure now?
是的
Yeah.
我又不是性变♥态♥
I’m not a pervert, you know.
乔恩说你脱了他的裤子和内♥裤♥
Jon says it was you who pulled off his pants, and his underpants.
所以换言之
So in other words,
你相信乔恩的话
you’re taking what Jon says
而无视我的话吗
and just ignoring me?
那我也无视你们
So I’ll ignore you.
詹姆斯的嘴上有伤
There was an injury to James’s mouth.
你知道怎么回事吗
Do you know anything about that?
不知道
No.
我不想再回答问题
I’m not answering any more.
乔恩我想你还有事情没告诉我们
I think there’s still some things you haven’t told us Jon.
电池
The batteries.
电池为什么会在那里
Why were the batteries there?
我不知道
I dunno.
我想你一定知道 乔恩
I think you do know Jon.
我没放那里
I never put them there,
罗比把它们扔了
Robbie just threw them.
他不只是扔了它们
It was a little bit more than throwing them.
我不知道
I dunno.
爸爸 我不知道
I don’t know Dad.
乔恩 电池发生的事是不是很可怕
Jon, is it horrible what happened to the batteries?
罗伯特用电池干了什么我一无所知
I don’t know anything about what Robert did with the batteries.
那你为什么要哭呢
Why are you crying then?
因为你在责怪我
Because you’ll blame it on me,
我拿了电池
that I had them.
我不知道电池的事
I don’t know about the batteries,
我不知道 我不知道
I don’t know, I don’t know.
乔恩 别打你♥爸♥爸
Hey, hey Jon, don’t punch your Dad.
我爸爸不知道 我也不知道
Me Dad doesn’t know, and I don’t.
你说是我做的 但我没有做
You’re saying I do, and I don’t.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything about it.
冷静点 乔恩
Calm down Jon.
你能不能告诉我们詹姆斯的嘴怎么了
Can you tell us what happened to James’s mouth?
我不知道 我什么都没看见
I don’t know, I never saw nothing.
乔恩 你要敢于承认
Jon, you’ve got to admit to yourself,
你目睹了那里发生的一切
you saw everything that happened there,
因为你也参与其中
because you were a part of it.
不 我从没有
No I never!
你不能否认你没看到
So you can’t say you didn’t see.
我不知道 我不
I don’t know, I don’t.
停下 停下 爸爸
Make it stop, make it stop Dad.
别再问了 别再问了
Please make it stop, make it stop,
停下 停下 快停下
make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!
三天内对乔恩·维纳布尔斯和罗伯特·汤普逊进行了共20次问讯
最终的审问中一些令人不快的部分未在法庭播放 也从未公布于众
我来开车 乔恩
Look, I’m gonna take a drive, Jon.
我们从海滨商场开始
We’ll start at the Strand,
你可以指明你从那里开始走过的路
you can show us the route you took from there.
看 那说的是我们
Look, that’s us.
附近有很多这种告示
There’s a lot of those around.
你们现在不需要了 对吗
You don’t need them now, do you?
我的照片怎么是黑白的
How come my picture is in black and white?
罗伯特的却不是
And Robert’s isn’t?
我也不知道 乔恩
I don’t know, Jon.
是火车经过吗
Was that a train going past?
是的
Yeah.
我认识所有的火车
I know all them trains.
乔恩·维纳布尔斯和罗伯特·汤普逊在英国普莱斯顿皇家法♥院♥作为成人接受审判
1993年11月24日他们因在10岁时绑♥架♥并谋杀詹姆斯·伯格被判绑♥架♥和谋杀罪
他们是二十世纪年龄最小的杀人犯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!