妈妈 我想告诉你
Mum I wanted to tell you.
是我杀了他
I did kill him.
他妈妈现在怎么样
What about his mum?
你能告诉她我很抱歉吗
Will you tell her I’m sorry?
你在哪里找到的詹姆斯
Where did you find James?
在肉铺那里
At the butcher’s.
带走他是谁的主意
And who’s idea was it to take him?
我的
Mine.
杀了他是罗伯特的主意
Then it was Robert’s idea to kill him.
你为什么要带走他
Why did you wanna take him?
当时我和罗伯特说
I just said to Robert,
那个小男孩是走丢了吗
“Is that boy lost or something?”
我们到处找了一会儿他的妈妈
We were looking around for his mum for a bit,
然后我们就烦了
but then we got fed up,
就出去到运河那边
and we went outside to the canal.
来吧 宝宝
Come on, baby.
来吧 我们去看看河 来嘛
Come on, let’s look at the water, come on.
我们把他推下去吧
Let’s push him in.
然后罗伯特把他抱起来 摔在地上
Then Robert picked him up, and threw him on the floor.
所以他头上会肿起一块
And that’s when he got the bump on his head.
他当时在哭吗
Was he crying then?
是的
Yeah.
我们逃走了
We ran away.
但后来又回来了
But then we came back,
他向我们走过来
and he was already walking up to us.
教堂西路
沃尔顿村小吃店
沃尔顿巷
我真是受够了我弟弟
I’m sick of having my little brother.
每天上学都要见到他
I have him at school all the time.
我要去告诉我妈 我不想管他了
I’m going to tell my mum I ain’t going to mind him no more.
来吧
Come on.
我们去了铁路桥
We got to the railway bridge.
然后罗伯特打开了颜料罐
And Robert opened the paint tin.
把它扔在詹姆斯脸上
And then he threw it in James’s face.
其他的我不能说了
I can’t tell you anything else.
为什么
Why?
因为到最糟糕的部分了
Because that’s the worst bit.
好吧
Okay, right.
我知道这是最糟糕的部分
I know that’s the worst bit,
但你知道你做了什么
but you know what you did,
如果你努力回想 你能告诉我们的
and if you try hard you’ll be able to tell us.
休息一下
Just have a little rest,
回想一下 告诉我们发生了什么
think about it and just tell us what happened.
我们带他上了铁路
We took him on the railway,
然后朝他扔砖头
and started throwing bricks at him.
谁扔的
Who did?
罗比
Robbie.
他就说 他说 站在那儿
He just said, he said “stand there”,
我们帮你拿点创可贴什么的
and we’ll get you a plaster or something.
然后他就捡了块砖头 朝他的脸扔过去
Then he lifted this brick up, and threw it in his face.
你否认了很多事 罗伯特
You’ve denied a lot of things Robert,
然后又承认了
and then admitted them.
那些事我们都说对了
We were right about those things,
这件事我们也是对的
and we’re right about this as well.
我没有杀他
Well, I didn’t kill him.
如果你能告诉他们真♥相♥
If you just tell them the truth
只要几分钟就能结束了
this’ll all be over in a few minutes.
乔恩朝他的脸扔了块砖头
Jon threw a brick in his face.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don’t know.
没错
Right.
我们接近了 不是吗
We’re getting there, aren’t we?
我们现在接近真♥相♥了
We’re getting to the truth now.
好吧 就因为我身上有血迹
Yeah well, I’m gonna end up getting all the blame,
所以最后所有事都怪我
because I got blood on me.
乔恩扔完砖头之后发生了什么
What happened after Jon threw the brick?
砖头砸到他脸上了
The brick hit him in his face
然后他就摔在地上
and he fell over on the floor.
你当时为什么不离开
Why the hell didn’t you just leave?
我走了 这之后我就跑开了
I did, after that I ran.
我把乔恩一个人留在那儿
I left Jon on his own.
那个宝宝在做什么
What was the baby doing?
他就在地上哭
He was just on the floor, crying.
他是醒着还是睡着了
Was he awake or asleep?
什么意思
What you mean?
他睡着了还是
Was he asleep or…
他醒着
He was awake.
之后罗比说
Then Robbie said,
捡块砖头扔出去
“Pick up a brick, and throw it”,
但我就
but I just…
我把它扔在地上了
I threw it on the floor.
我故意扔歪了
I missed on purpose
因为我不想伤害他
because I didn’t wanna hurt him
但是后来罗比捡起了同一块砖
But then Robbie picked up the same brick
他又扔了
and he threw it again.
我觉得你没有实话实说
I don’t think that you’ve told us the full truth.
那都是我亲眼所见
That’s all I seen.
我想你知道发生了什么
Well I think you know about things that happened
但这无法解释其他事
and it doesn’t explain a lot of things.
你也在那里看见我了吗
And you were there like, and seen me?
没有
No.
但我们能从他的伤口得知发生了什么
But we can tell what happened from his injuries.
如果我要杀了那宝宝
Why would I take flowers over to the baby
我为什么要把花拿给他
if I killed him?
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
我相信我知道真♥相♥
I believe I know the truth.
我也是 我就在现场
So do I, I was there.
没错
That’s right.
你又不在现场
You weren’t.
罗比扔了大约十块砖
Then Robbie threw about ten bricks,
我只扔了六块或五块
I only threw six or five,
但我没打中詹姆斯
but I missed James,
只打中了他的手臂
and hit him in the arm,
我不是故意打中他手臂的
because I never meant to hit him in the arm,
我只想扔到他边上
I wanted to throw the brick to the side of him.
他流血了吗
Was he bleeding?
浑身都是血
All over.
总是我家
It’s all our family.
受到责备的总是我家
It’s always our family that gets the blame.
你家人过去可能蒙受责备
Your family might have got blame in the past,
但至少这件事上我们是对的 不是吗
but on this occasion we’re right, aren’t we?
错 因为我连碰都没碰他
No, because I never touched him.
那就说说发生了什么
Tell us what happened then.
乔恩又扔了块砖
Jon threw another brick.
打到他哪里了
Where did that hit him?
那里
On there.
然后呢
What happened then?
然后他又用一大块金属物体打了他
Then he hit him again
上面有洞
with a big metal thing that had holes in it.
那金属打到他哪里了
Where did he hit him with that?
打到头部
In the head.
乔恩就这样打他
He just went like that and hit him.
用棍子打他
He hit him with the bar,
我想他被打晕了
and I think he was knocked out.
然后我们朝他扔了几块砖
Then we threw a few bricks at him,
然后我们跑了
and we ran away.
你们为什么要跑
Why did you run away?
我不知道
I dunno,
我对罗伯特说
I just said to Robert,
你不觉得我们该收手了吗
“Don’t you think we done enough now?”
你生詹姆斯的气吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!