We were bringing him to Walton Lane Police Station.
你们走了特别长的路
You’ve come an awfully long way from the Strand
从海滨商场去沃尔顿巷警♥察♥局
to Walton Lane Police Station.
有个人给我们指路去那的
Well that’s where the man directed us.
你们住在哪
Where do you live?
警♥察♥局在我们回家的路上
The police station is on the way home.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我们会带他去警♥察♥局
We’ll bring him to the police station.
我带他去下警♥察♥局
Would you mind looking after my little
您能帮我照看下女儿吗
girl while I take him to the police station?
我家狗不喜欢小孩子们
Oh, my dog doesn’t like children.
它害怕他们
He’s afraid of them.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 孩子们 你们知道路吗
Okay, boys. Do you know which way you’re going?
知道
Yeah. We know.
你确定你知道路吗
Are you sure you know the way?
我往那边走 女士
I go that way, Missus.
那你的确跟詹姆斯一起走了
So, you did leave with James then?
是的 我们去了海滨商场
Yeah, we went to the Strand
然后我们带走了小詹姆斯
and then we picked little James up.
是乔恩 带走的
Well, he, Jon did.
好的
Right.
我们带走他 后来把他留在了洼地
And we took him down and left him on the Howe.
什么洼地
On the Howe?
铁路旁边
By the railway.
你们为什么把詹姆斯留在那里
Why did you leave James there?
因为如果我们把他带到警♥察♥局
Because if we took him to the police station
我们也要进去
then we’d have to go inside.
他已经不哭了 只是在找人
He wasn’t crying anymore, he was just looking round.
他只是有点擦伤
He’d only had a graze.
如果你的弟弟本只有两岁
Now would you have left baby Ben,
你会留他一个人吗
your brother there, if he was two?
不会 因为他是我弟弟
No, because he’s my brother.
你会单独留下跟他一样的宝宝吗
And would you have left a similar boy?
谁管他 他跟我们又没关系
He’s not though, he’s not any relation to us.
妈 他们也这样问乔恩了吗
Mum, is Jon getting asked this?
罗伯特说 你牵着手带走了詹姆斯
Robert says that you took James by the hand,
然后把他带出了海滨商场
and led him out of the Strand shops.
我们没有
We never, we never.
不是我们 罗伯特说是你牵走了他
No, not we, Robert is saying that you took him by the hand.
我们没有
We never.
不是罗伯特 而是你牵的
Not Robert, you did it.
我没有
I never.
那罗伯特为什么会这么说
Well why would Robert say that then?
他是个骗子
He’s a liar!
我根本没有拉他的手
I never took him by the hand,
我都没碰过那个宝宝
I never even touched the baby!
乔恩 你还能继续吗
Jon, are you all right to carry on?

Yeah.
乔恩 看着我
Jon, look at me.
如果你想停下来 随时开口就行
If you want to stop at any time, you just say so.
乔恩 你得说实话
You need to tell the truth Jon,
你一直在和我们讲故事
because you keep telling us stories.
我从来没碰过那个男孩
I never got the boy.
如果你没碰过他 告诉我们发生了什么
If you never got the boy, tell us what happened.
是罗伯特吗
Was it Robert?
你在点头
You’re nodding your head.
是的 他把他留在路上了
Yeah, he left him in the road.
好 那我们回海滨商场
Right, let’s go back to the Strand then.
妈妈我从来没带走那个男孩 从来没有
I never took a boy Mum, I never.
好的
Okay.
孩子过来 没事了 来吧
Come here son, all right, come on.
平静一下
Settle yourself down.
我做不到 我压根没碰过他
I can’t, I never touched him.
坐下来 去你妈妈那儿
Sit down, go to your mum.
你都快把我弄哭了
You’re going to get me crying now, look.
妈妈 我没有
I never Mum.
我知道你不会对小男孩做这种事的
I know you wouldn’t do that to a boy.
好吧 那么
All right, well,
你就把发生的事告诉我们吧 乔恩
why don’t you tell us what happened Jon.
我把罗伯特一个人留在那儿了
I left Robert on his own.
乔恩 请你告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth now Jon, please.
妈妈 我没有杀他
I never killed him Mum,
但我把他带走了 把他留在运河那儿
but I took him and left the canal
妈妈 就是这样
Mum, that’s all.
你把他留在运河边了吗
You left him at the canal?
在海滨商场那边
By the Strand?
是的
Yeah.
你在海滨商场哪里发现了那男孩
Where did you find the boy in the Strand?
我也不知道 他一个人在那边走
I dunno, he was just walking around on his own.
妈妈 我没有杀他 我没有 妈妈
I never killed him Mum, I never killed him Mum,
我不会伤害一个小宝宝的
I wouldn’t hurt a baby.
我知道你不会伤害小宝宝
I know you wouldn’t hurt a baby.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我把知道的都告诉你们了
I’ve already told you what I know.
而你们却要把我关进监狱
you’re gonna put me in jail.
我没有杀人
I never.
从来没有 从来没有 从来没有
I never I never I never I never I never
警♥察♥局
听着罗伯特 如果詹姆斯流血了
You see, Robert, if James was bleeding,
我们又在你或者乔恩的衣服上发现血迹
and we find his blood on your clothes or Jon’s,
我们就知道他流血的时候
then we’d know that you were there
你们是在场的
when he was bleeding.
但你们怎么能知道这就是小詹姆斯的血
But how would you know it was baby James’s blood?
我们能知道 因为我们有他的尸体
We’d know because we have his body.
在哪儿
Where?
无所谓在哪儿
Well it doesn’t matter where.
他大概先去了医院
He’s probably been to the hospital first.
为什么
Why?
从他手臂上抽血 就像你之前那样
To take blood from his arm, like they did with you.
他们能让他再活过来吗
They can try to get him alive again?
不能
No.
不能 他们办不到
No. They can’t do that.
我听说他被劈成两半了
I was told he got chopped in half.
他活不过来了 是吗
Well he couldn’t come alive again, could he?
如果他被劈成两半的话
If he’d been chopped in half.
那也可能是我的血
The blood might be mine
因为我有个伤口在流血
cuz I was bleeding from a cut.
你不可能用鞋踢到那里
Well, you couldn’t do that with your shoe.
因为你的鞋上也有血迹
And the blood has been found on your shoe.
我没有杀他
I never murdered him.
你们想说是我杀了他
You are trying to say that I murdered him.
你们怎么不去问问乔恩
Why aren’t you doing this to Jon?
去问乔恩 我从来没碰过他
Ask Jon, I never touched him.
乔恩 我和你♥爸♥爸想和你说件事
Jon, your Dad and I want to say something to you,
很重要的事 好吗
and it’s important, right?
好的
Okay.
我们想告诉你
We want you to know that
我们非常非常爱你
we love you, very very much.
胜过一切
More than anything.
而且任何事都不会改变这点 好吗
And nothing’s going to change that, okay?
-好的 -所以
– Okay. – So…
我想说的是 乔恩
What I’m trying to say Jon, is that
不管发生什么
no matter what happens.
不管你做了什么
No matter what you’ve done,
就算它特别特别糟糕
even if it’s really, really bad,
我们会一直爱你的 你知道吗
we always love you, you know that, don’t you?
是的
Yeah.
我们永远爱你 乔恩
We always love you, Jon,
但你得和我们说实话
but you’ve got to tell the truth.
妈妈
Mum.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!