为何杀我手下 毁我生意
What are you doing killing my men, ruining my business?!
他们杀了我的爱人
They killed the woman I loved.
你已经杀了他们 你究竟还想怎样
You killed them! What do you want?
我不想滥杀无辜
I don’t set out to kill innocent people.
你只是去利用他们
You just buy innocent people.
你不会杀掉他们
You don’t kill them
直到他们失去利用价值时
until you have no use for them.
现在她不是你所爱的吗?
Isn’t she the woman you love now?
当你失去一些
When we take away something
亦重获一些
we replace it.
她的床上功夫很不错
She’s a real piece of work.
相信我 我知道
Trust me. I know.
书店的事很抱歉
Sorry about the bookstore.
我早说过书店容易着火
I always said it would go up in smoke.
如果早知道和你上♥床♥的是我弟 事情也不会搞到这个地步
Had I known it was my brother you were fucking, I’d have acted differently.
布邱
Cesar
我学会从人的眼中看出他的内心
I’ve learned to read the eyes of men.
你看到什么?
What do you read in mine?
失败
Defeat, brother.
失败?
Defeat?
看看你自己
Look at you.
你来这里杀我
You came here to kill me.
爸爸会很失望
Papa wouldn’t be proud of you anymore.
你本来是他的宝贝
You were his little guitarrista.
对你充满期望
His little mariachi.
现在
And now
与我一样堕落!
just a piece of shit like me!
想杀死我?
You want to kill me?
告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
你已经杀了我!
You have already killed me!
举手投降 马尼托
Put your hands up, manito.
走吧
Let’s go.
手举起来!
Put them up!
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
但在我惩罚卡罗琳娜的时候 我才不管你假装英雄行为
But I can’t have you acting heroic when I punish Carolina
因为卡罗琳娜背叛我
for betraying me.
让我取她性命 我们就算是扯平了
But let me do this and we’ll be even.
重新开始
Clean slate.
你杀我手下
You killed my men. Okay.
已经无可挽回
What’s done is done.
反正我也玩完了
I’m finished anyway.
但是现在
But now
我一定要杀她
l kill Carolina.
你可以在旁欣赏
And you get to watch.
永别了 卡罗琳娜
Goodbye, Carolina.
我所杀的人
Everyone I’ve killed
有些是有孩子的
was someone’s father
有些有父母
someone’s son
有些有兄弟
someone’s brother.
多练习
Practice.
你去哪?
Where are you going?
不知道
I don’t know.
卡罗琳娜
Carolina?
我有向你道谢吗?
Did I thank you?
没有
No.
我会的
I will.
那么
So
我要你现在谢我
I want you to thank me right now.
多谢
Thank you.
或者有需要
Just in case.
到下一个城镇的路很长
It’s a long ride to the next town.