Yeah, man. I second that motion.
-介意我也一起么 -欢迎
-Mind if I tag along? -Feel free.
现在怎么走
Which way now?
在过道的尽头 往左有个地下通道
At the end of this passageway, there should be an underpass on the port side. . .
-通到上面 -右舷
-that’ll take us to the upper levels. -The starboard.
-左舷 -我有整个船的设计图
-Port. -I’ve got the blueprints to the entire ship right here.
你想是谁给的你设计图
Who do you think gave you those blueprints?
伙计 问一句 事情会更糟么
I ask you, man, could it get any worse?
多亏你了 乔伊
Thanks, Joey.
我也没办法 满脑子都是那歌♥声
I can’t get that song out of my head.
它们一定是在船壳上打了个洞 进来的
They must have ripped a hole through the hull. That’s how they got in.
这些东西的威力 真 真太可怕了
The power of these things, it’s. . . it’s awesome.
-很高兴你终于意识到了 -妈的
-I’m glad you’re so impressed. -Shit!
-这门走不通 -扣住了
-There’s no way out through this door. -It’s buckled right to the frame.
-我们不能原路返回 -好了 坎顿 这可是你的船
-We can’t go back the way we came. -Okay, Canton, it’s your ship.
有办法吗
Any ideas?
墙的另一面有更多的舱口和楼梯间
There are more hatchways and stairwells on the other side of this wall.
离开这的唯一出路就在这些楼梯下面
The only way outta here is down those steps.
-他是对的 -多远
-He’s right. -How far?
20米
It’s 20 meters.
-要有人去确认下 -我要留在这
-Somebody’s gonna have to go and check. -I volunteer to wait here.
-我也是 -没门
-Me too. -No way.
我去
I’ll go.
但你要跟我一起
But you’re comin’ with me.
-祝好运 -你在笑什么 嗯
-Good luck. -And what are we laughing at? Hmm?
如果发现是通的 我们就打两枪
If we make it through, I’ll fire two rounds.
-意思是安全可以通过 -好
-That means it’s safe to come through, OK? -Okay.
嗨 它是我的
Hey! It’s mine.
我们给这位小姐把像样的家伙吧 怎样
Let’s give the lady a real gun, shall we?
知道怎么用吗
You know how to use that?
是的 要是有什么东西攻击我
Yeah. If something comes at me,
我就冲它扣板机直到它滚开
I’ll just pull the trigger till it goes away.
小心点 它的脾气可不好
Careful with that. It’s got a hell of a kick.
我行的
I can handle it.
好了 要是我们需要游泳的话
Well, if we’re goin’ for a swim,
我想该你背一下了
I think it’s your turn to carry the parts.
看来今天确实糟透了
This is turnin’ out to be one hell of a day.
快点 上来
Come on. Up.
-到底是什么该死的在作祟 -你知道
-What the hell is takin’ ’em? -You know, uh,
我不是要像个娘们儿似的唠唠叨叨
I don’t mean to sound like a pussy,
但是该死的我有点紧张了 伙计
but this shit is startin’ to freak me out, man!
哮喘是一次刺♥激♥就会造成的吗
Can you just get asthma?
还是天生的
Or do you have to be born with it?
啊
Uh-oh.
啊 上帝
Oh, my God!
跳
Jump!
该死的
Fuck!
来啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的 来啊 来啊
Come on, you son of a bitch! Come on! Come on!
喔
Whoa!
啊 啊 我要离开这 我要离开这
Oh! Aah! I’m outta here! I’m outta here!
来 哥们儿 干得好
Come on, buddy. There you go.
-梅森在哪 -它抓到他了
-Where’s Mason? -It got him.
-混帐 梅森 不 -他被捉走了
-Shit! Not Mason! -Grabbed him.
这不可能发生的
No way this is happening!
他妈的怎么会这样
This isn’t bloody happening!
-下一个会是谁 -现在我们去哪 -上去
-Who’s next? -Now where do we go? -Up.
-那边有很多经过舱口的升降梯 -去他妈的升降梯
-There are more elevators through that hatchway over there. -Fuck elevators.
我再也不坐升降梯上去了 伙计
I ain’t goin’ up in no more elevators, man.
我赞成这些绅士们
I agree with these gentlemen.
还要多久我们才会有救援
How much longer before we can expect a rescue?
-我不会指望救援 -日落前我们才确认安全的
-I’m not waitin’ on any rescue party. -We checked in just before sunset.
他们要再过24小时才会找我们
It’ll be another 24 hours before they start searching for us.
你是说他们还要一天甚至两天
Are you saying they’re not even gonna start looking for this ship. . .
-才会开始搜寻我们这艘船 -太晚了 伙计们
-for another day or two? -Be a bit late by then, folks.
而我们在这等到处都是毛骨悚然的带触角的怪物
And we got creepy crawlies swarmin’ all over,
左一个右一个地把我们干掉
killin’ us off left and right.
事情有点棘手了 你说呢
Makes for a bit of a tight jam, don’t you think?
我说我们就呆在这儿
I say we stay right here!
-你神经错乱了吗 -不 伙计 他是对的
-Are you insane? -No. No, man. He’s right.
这儿有足够多的食物 我们能呆到救援到来
There’s plenty of food here. We can hold out until they rescue us.
他们是对的 这是船员们的厨房♥
They’re right. This is the galley for the crew.
为了防火这儿建造得密不透风
It was built to be almost entirely airtight in case of fire.
把舱门关上 那些东西根本进不来
With these hatches closed, there’s no way those things can get in here.
你想把自己关在监狱里 穆利根
You wanna wind up in jail, Mulligan?
总比在那些东西的胃里好
Better that than in the belly of one of those things.
我不管你怎么做
I don’t care what you do,
但我要走了 一直前进 这是我们唯一的机会
but I’m gonna keep on goin’. It’s our only chance.
退后 它们要一个个地消灭我们
Back off! They’re wiping us out one at a time.
我说了我们要停在这 就在这 现在
I say we make a stand. Right here, right now.
这该死的船上到处都可能是它们 芬尼根
The whole damn ship’s infested, Finnegan.
我们无论如何都回不到船上了
We’re not gonna make it back to the boat anyways.
我不会呆在这 绝对
I’m not stayin’ down here, and that’s a fact.
-现在 退到舱门 -我不会手软的
-Now, back off that hatch. -I’ll do it.
我会那么做的 对天发誓 我会杀了你的
I’ll do it. I swear to God, I’ll kill you.
-我不会死在这的 -喔 喔
-I’m not mucking about here. -Whoa, whoa.
别忙着下决定 伙计
Don’t get hasty, man.
我们不会呆在这儿的 穆利根
We’re not staying here, Mulligan!
我说了要
I say we are!
最后的印象 嗯
Last stand, eh?
互相残杀
We’ll kick ass and take names.
士兵 现在退后
You back off right now, soldier,
在我把你放到之前
before I put you down.
我曾经看到一个人把一条鱼放进一个瓶子
I once saw a guy put a fish in a bottle.
然后塞上塞子密封好
And then he corked it and sealed it tight. . .
扔给一个幼年章鱼
and threw it to a baby octopus.
然后 这条章鱼
Now, the octopus,
围着这个瓶子打量
he felt his way all around that bottle.
不到两分钟
And in less than two minutes,
它拔掉了塞子 游进去
he got the cork off, slid inside. . .
吃了这条鱼
and ate the fish.
寓意是
And the moral of this story is?
我们就是那鱼
We’re the fish.
听着
Listen.
这船已经开始下沉 如果救援没有及时来到怎么办
The ship’s already starting to sink. What if they don’t get here in time?
-我不想淹死 -对
-I. . . I don’t want to drown. -Yeah.
听着 穆利根 你想做什么都可以
Look, Mulligan, you can do whatever you want,
但我要到外面去
but I am gonna get my ass to the surface,
希望上帝保佑我的船还在
pray to God that my boat is still there. . .
这些鬼东西又没爬到那去
and those things aren’t crawlin’ all over it,
然后我会离开这见鬼的地方
and then I am gonna bail the hell outta here.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你们在看什么
What are you looking at?
想吃吗 你什么都不是
You want some? You’re nothin’!
你看到了吗 看到了吗
You see that? Did you see that?
妈的
Shit!
它在关闭舱口 伙计 它们在关舱门
They’re closin’ the damn hatches, man! They’re closin’ the hatches!
它们在玩弄我们
They’re herding us!
它们在逼我们去特定的地方
They’re forcin’ us to go where they want us to go.
等下 等下 你是在告诉我这些东西能思考吗
Wait, wait. Now you’re tellin’ me these things can think?
它们在把我们赶向船头
They’re pushing us toward the bow of the ship.
那该死的船头上有什么
What the hell is at the bow of the ship?
-怎么走 -这儿只能带我们回到货舱
-Which way? -This just takes us back into the hold.
那边上去是路 穿过那儿
That’s the way up, through there.
-你跟着来 还是怎么样 -当然
-Are you comin’, or what? -Yeah.
我就跟在你后面
I’m right behind you.
这见鬼的到底是什么
What the hell is this?
像是它们开餐的地方
Looks like some kind of feeding ground.
像是我的末日到了
Looks like a dead end to me.
坎顿在哪
Where’s Canton?
现在又怎样