“The Girl From lpanema. ”
嘿 伙计们 我们是不是要先离开这个电梯
Hey, guys, you don’t mind if we get off this thing now,
你们说呢
do you?
我赞同
That’s a good idea.
站好
Hang on!
这部电梯已经损坏
This elevator is out of service.
-那些东西是什么 -为什么到处都是血
-What are these things? -What the bloody hell is going on?
快把枪拿好 笨蛋
Get the gun, you moron!
你退后 芬尼根
You back off, Finnegan.
该死的 快看那边
Holy shit. Look at that.
接着来啊
Now what?
嘿
Hey!
该死的
Shit!
快走
Let’s move!
肌肉女
Chick with the muscles.
出来吧 你藏不了多久的
Come on. There’s nowhere to hide.
肌肉女
Chick with the muscles.
就像是船突然撞到了暗礁什么的
It was almost as if the ship had struck a reef or something.
很突然 船就停了下来
It came to a sudden, violent stop.
然后那些东西就出现了 所有的乘客都很惊慌
And then suddenly they were everywhere. Th. . . The passengers all panicked.
事情发生的太突然 没有时间部署
It all happened so fast, there was no time to do anything.
-救生船也来不及用 -你还好吗 -嗯
-Couldn’t even use the lifeboats. -You okay? -Yeah.
问题在于 没人知道我们遇难 SOS也无法发出
Trouble is, nobody knows we’re in trouble. Couldn’t send an S. O. S.
如果这样 船长
Well, then, mon capitaine,
我想你的第一个命令该是发出求救信♥号♥♥
I think the first order of business should be a call for help, don’t you?
-对 你应该向海军发出信♥号♥♥ -快点 现在发
-Yeah, man, call in the Marines. -Yeah, let’s do it now.
听着 我想你们没有明白
Look, you don’t seem to understand.
-有东西毁坏了系统 -不是东西
-Something has jammed the systems. -Not something.
是人
Someone.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是西蒙·坎顿 这船是我的
My name is Simon Canton. I own this ship.
汉诺威[德国城市]曾经联♥系♥过这艘船
Hanover had a connection on this ship,
但有人把通讯系统都破坏了
somebody to knock out all the communications.
你们两个应该知道是谁
You two know each other.
-是你 -什么
-It was you. -What?
这么快想通 芬尼根先生
Very quick, Mr. Finnegan.
-是这样的吗 坎顿 -我们怎么可以修好通讯
-Is this true, Canton? -How do we fix it?
我在问 怎么可以修好它
I said, how do we fix it?
回答他
Answer him.
回答他 杂种
Answer him, you son of a bitch!
所有系统的核心部分都被烧坏了
All the systems were melted at their core.
从这里不可能发出求救信♥号♥♥
There’s not gonna be any calls for help.
-老天 你为什么要这样做 -该死的
-For God’s sake, man, why? -Damn it!
我以为这是你毕生的心血
This is supposed to be your life’s work, I thought.
这艘船大约值 多少 几亿
This ship’s gotta be worth, what, a couple hundred million?
487 600 000美元
Four hundred eighty-seven point six million dollars.
那些保险
The insurance.
所以他们要用鱼雷
That’s what the torpedoes are for.
你先是趁乱抢掠船上的人 然后把船弄沉去领保险
You loot the ship, and then you sink it for the insurance.
我花了毕生精力 钱财去建这艘船
I spent my whole life, my entire fortune, building this ship.
如果被一群压榨人的银行家抢去 我怎么也咽不下这口气
I’ll be damned if I’m gonna lose it to a bunch of pencil-necked bankers.
被抢 你这个贪心的混♥蛋♥ 你究竟是怎么想的
Lose it, you greedy bastard? What are you talking about?
-这船是满载而开 -我知道 船长
-The ship was operating at full capacity! -I know, Captain.
问题是维持它开销的费用
But the problem is that the cost of keeping it operating. . .
远比我们能承受的要高
is a hell of a lot more than we’re ever gonna take in.
你是说 我们的死是因为你计算那些钱的结果
You mean, we’re all gonna die because you screwed up on the math?
我只是估计市场错误
I simply misjudged the market!
那些乘客怎么办 他们有投保吗
What about the passengers? Were they insured?
我或许是个混♥蛋♥ 但我不至于毫无人性
I may be a crook, but I’m not a savage.
乘客和船员 我都会把他们安全的安排到救生船上
The passengers, the crew and I would’ve been safely evacuated on the lifeboats.
不要假装自己是正义人士 芬尼根先生
Don’t you get self-righteous with me, Mr. Finnegan.
我知道关于你的所有事情
I know all about you.
-卑鄙小人 -差劲的混♥蛋♥
-You despicable -lousy bastard!
你为了该死的保险把我们都欺骗了
You sold us out to the bloody insurance!
好了 你们两个住手
All right, knock it off!
你知道在这船上有多少无辜的人因你而死吗
Do you realize how many innocent people you’ve killed on this ship?
-嘿 嘿 你们两个住手 -那些无辜的乘客
-Hey, hey, break this up! -Innocent passengers!
-够了 -没人会受伤的
-That’s enough! -Nobody was gonna get hurt!
-怎么了 -我喜欢那只枪
-What? -I like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus Christ!
上帝 是比利
Good God, it’s Billy!
上帝 不要 不
Jesus, no! No!
-在这边了 -这边 在这边
-Over here now! -Right here! Right here!
-不 是在那 -到处都是这些东西
-No! It’s there! -These things are everywhere!
究竟该怎样用这个
How do you turn this damn thing on?
哦
Oh!
上帝 小姐
Jeez Louise, lady,
你不知道自己经常把人吓的心脏病发作吗
give a guy a heart attack, why don’t you?
这边走 快点 快点
Over this way! Go! Go!
这些是什么东西
What are these things?
一点都不友好
Real unfriendly.
听说 你在外面有艘船 是真的吗
So, um, you got a boat waiting outside, is that right?
-对 -好吧 我们现在做个交易
-Yeah. -Okay. Let’s make a deal here.
你把我带上你的船 然后 呃
You get me to your boat, and, uh. . .
我要什么你都可以给我
And I can have whatever I want.
对 你要什么都可以
Yeah, whatever you want.
可以给我一杯冰的啤酒吗
Can you get me a cold beer?
你真有趣
Funny.
快走
Time to go!
-我欠你一次人情 -你说对了
-I owe you one. -Damn right, you do.
把我带上你的船 然后我们打平 你看怎么样
Get me off this boat alive and we’ll call it even. Deal?
成交
Deal.
请告诉我 你是言出必行的人
Please tell me you’re a man of your word.
当然
Absolutely.
坎顿 过来帮我 啊
Canton, get me. . . Aah!
支持住 该死的
Hang on! Shit!
把你的手给我 你的手 快点 拉着我们
Give me your hand! Give me your hand! Come on! Pull!
-快点 -拉
-Come on! -Pull!
哦 不要
Whoa! Oh, no!
尝尝这个 混帐东西
Eat this, you wankers!
那见鬼的到底是什么东西
What the hell are these goddamn things?
我现在有点担心那些
I’m beginning to fear that our friends here. . .
可能是古奥托利亚物种的
may be some kind of strange offshoot. . .
怪异分支
of the Archaea Ottoia family.
啊 奥托利亚物种 想想我都开始担心了
Oh, the Ottoia family. And to think I was startin’ to worry.
在4000英尺深的地方
At 4, 000 feet,
奥托利亚就跟个铅笔差不多长
the Ottoia are about as long as a pencil. . .
身体像个高尔夫球那么大
with bodies about the size of a golf ball.
但在20 000英尺
But those at 20, 000 feet. . .
它们能吞掉一只成年鲨鱼
have been found to eat full-grown sharks.
在3-4万英尺深的地方
At thirty or forty thousand feet. . .
好了 你来算算
Well, you do the math.
这 呃 不太妙
This, uh. . . This is not good.
我们是在谈论某种变异海怪吗
Are we talkin’ some kind of mutated sea monsters here?
谁管它们是些什么东西
Who gives a shit what they are?
告诉我们怎么去干掉这些狗♥娘♥养♥的就行了
Just tell us how to kill these motherfuckers.
奥托利亚很狡猾
The Ottoia are very crafty.
它们躲在暗处
They hide in burrows. . .
用它们长满尖刺的触角捕捉猎物
and catch their victims with spiny tentacles,
然后它们 它们把猎物放到嘴里
and then they-they crush them between massive jaws.
哦 然后把它们吃了是么
Yeah, and then they eat you, right?
不 是喝了
No, they drink you.
它们把你活活吸干
They drink you alive,
把你身体里的液体都吸干 然后再吐出你的骨头
sucking all the fluids out of a body before excreting the skeletal remains.
够了 知道了 讲解到此为止
All right, that’s it. Lesson’s over.
-我来说说计划 -嗨
-Here’s the plan. -Hey!
这里还是由我说了算 先生
I’m still givin’ the orders around here, mister!
你可以留在这 想发什么命令随你
You stay here and give all the orders you want.
我要回我的船上 拔锚离开这鬼地方了
I’m gettin’ back to my boat, cuttin’ it loose and gettin’ the hell outta here.
对 伙计 我赞同这行动