So what are you sayin’?
如果这船体是攻不破的 那我脚下为什么是湿的呢
If the hull’s impregnable, why are my feet wet?
这是一艘鬼船
It’s a ghost ship.
-我提议我们离开这儿 有谁赞成 -闭嘴
-I vote we leave. Who votes we leave? -Shut up.
伙计 是这样的 他们以为这船要沉了
Mate, that’s it. They thought they were sinking,
于是就弃船而逃
so they abandoned ship.
杂种
Stupid bastards.
噢 我的上帝 他说对了 你说得对 对
Oh, my God. He’s right. You’re right. Yeah.
他们都从船上跳下去了 你知道
They all jumped overboard. You know,
我可以看到最后那个人说
I can just see the last asshole in sayin’,
“他妈的 我们忘了还有救生艇 我们居然想游泳走”
“Shit. We forgot the lifeboats. Guess we just gonna have to swim for it. ”
你知道吗 你真够多嘴的
You got a real big mouth on you, you know that?
知道 我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我不喜欢你
I don’t like you.
你连我是谁都不知道
You don’t even know me.
嘿 看看 这是我的前妻
Hey, check it out. It’s my future ex-wives.
麦木丽 你这该死的变♥态♥ 别老想着这种肮脏的事情
Mamooli, you bloody pervert, get your mind out of the gutter.
-快点 赶快 -哇 伙计什么东西这么臭啊
-Come on, hurry it up. -Whoa, man! What stinks?
我有说是你吗
Did I say it was you?
伙计 这水可真冷
Man, this water’s freezing!
我都快冻感冒了
I’m gonna catch me a cold.
噢 喔 嗯
Ooh-ee, whoo. Mm-mmm.
你们哪位女士想帮我暖暖身子
Which one of you ladies wants to warm me up?
嘿 跟紧点
Hey, stay close.
-我不知道你在乎 -我在乎的是你的枪
-I didn’t know you cared. -I care about your gun.
麦木丽 注意点他们
Mamooli, keep an eye on ’em.

Mmm.
你找到什么
What you got there?
-花生 -花生
-Peanut. -Peanut?
-花生 -好吧 花生
-Peanut. -Okay. Peanut.
他妈的
Shit!

Hey!
谁在里面
Who’s in there?
马上出来 否则我会踹你屁♥股♥
You come out now, or I’m gonna kick your ass.
特雷 你到底在干嘛
T. Ray, what the hell are you doin’?
这是什么
What the hell is that?
特雷
T. Ray?
特雷
T. Ray?
你们做了什么
What did you do?
-啊 -嘿 你们做了什么
-Huh? -Hey! What did you do?
别开枪
Don’t shoot!
那么 特雷怎么了 你们对他做了什么
Well, what happened to T. Ray? What did you do to him?
我们什么也没做
We didn’t do anything!
-你要是碰那东西 你就会死 -别紧张 不是我们
-Touch that and you’re dead. -Relax! It wasn’t us!
这儿发生什么事了
What the hell happened here?
-请输入您的安全钥匙卡 -嘿
-Please enter your security key card. -Hey!
那么 你知道么 这是生命的迹象
Well, what do you know? Sign of life.
还是有曲线的
With curves.
对不起 这地方只允许工作人员进入
Excuse me, but this area’s for authorized personnel only.
作为船长的助理 我恐怕得告诉你
As the assistant to the purser, I’m afraid I’ll have to report you.
-其他乘客去哪了 -我不知道 在睡觉吧
-Where are the other passengers? -I don’t know. Sleeping?
你告诉我这儿出了什么事 不然我就开枪了
You tell me what happened here, or I pull the trigger.
-你是谁 -乘客 一个乘客而已
-Who are you? -A passenger. Just a passenger.
我叫崔莉恩 你呢
Name’s Trillian. And you are?
谢谢你 帮了我一个大忙
Thank you. Makes my job a lot easier.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad to be of assistance.
再说一遍 告诉我这儿出了什么事
So again, tell me what happened here.
-人都去哪了 -我想你喜欢把事情闹大
-Where is everybody? -I thought you liked to blow things up.
-晚上好 门开了 -我喜欢
-Good evening. The vault is now open. -I do.
好 钱 钱 钱 钱
Yes. Money, money, money, money.
韦沃
Vivo!
哇 停下
Whoa-oa-oa! Stop!
-上帝 -婊♥子♥养♥的♥
-Jesus Christ! -Son of a bitch!
-不 不 不 不 -快点
-No, no, no, no! -Come on!
出去 快出去
Get outta here! Come on, get outta here!
我很抱歉我以为他是他们其中之一我不知道
I’m sorry! I thought it was one of them. I didn’t know!
你把我最好的伙计给杀了
You just killed one of my best men!
我不是故意的 我以为他是其中之一我真的不知道
I didn’t mean to. I. . . thought it was one of them! I didn’t know.
-他们都是无辜的 -闭嘴
-Those are innocent people in there! -Shut up!
-闭嘴 -你们是谁
-Shut up! -Who are you people?
-你说哪个 你在说什么 -他们其中之一
-One of who? What are you talkin’ about? -One of those things!
你没看见吗
Haven’t you seen them?
出什么事了 大声点 麦木丽
What’s that? Speak up, Mamooli!
-别切断 再说一次 -是 是
-You’re cutting out. Repeat that! -Yeah, yeah.
闭嘴 伙计 听着我想 特雷已经死了
Shut up, man. Listen! I think T. Ray’s dead.
别管他们了 我们得走了 这儿不安全
Forget about them. We gotta get out of here! There’s somethin’ down here!
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut up! Just shut the fuck up!
这儿除了你们两和我以外什么都没有 嗯
There’s nothin’ down here but you and me. Hmm?
快点 赶快去拿零件 拿零件快点
Go on! Get the parts now! Get the parts! Come on!
这是
What the. . .
麦木丽 特雷
Mamooli! T. Ray!
到处都是这种东西 你听见我说话了么 我们必须下船
They’re everywhere. You hear me? We’ve got to get off this ship.
好吧 我们检查一下
All right. Let’s check it out.
-船舱还去吗 -去 抓住韦沃的枪 走
-What about the vault? -It’ll be here. Grab Vivo’s gun. Go!
那到底是什么 芬尼根
What the hell was that, Finnegan?
我不知道我没看清
I don’t know! I didn’t get a good look!
你把所有零件都拿来了吗
You got all the parts?
如果我没有 我也不会再回去拿
If I don’t, I ain’t goin’ back to get ’em.
六楼到了 请小心进出
The sixth level. Please watch your step.
正在关电梯门
The door is closing.
五楼 四楼
Fifth level. Fourth level.
哦 拜托 拜托 往上 我要上楼
Oh, come on, come on, come on. Up! Up!
三楼 二楼
Third level. Second level.
紧急停止
Emergency stop.
二楼
Second level.
一楼
First level.
-这边走 嘿 嘿 嘿 -你在干什么
-This corridor! Hey, hey, hey! -What are you doing?
-我要出去 -相信我 小姐 外面的情况更糟糕
-I’m not staying in here! -Trust me, lady, it ain’t any better out there!
-我不管 我要出去 -你安静点好吗
-I don’t care! I’m outta here! -Will you relax!
-正在关电梯 -你是谁
-The door is closing. -Who the hell are you?
-你又是谁 -她把我的鼻梁打断了
-Who the hell are you? -I think she broke my nose.
如果有机会 我会把你的脸都打烂
Give me a chance, I’ll break the rest of your face.
-而且没人会知道 -那是什么
-Not that anyone would notice. -What is this about?
是什么东西
What is it?
-一楼 -那就是我们不能留在电梯的原因
-First level. -That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
-二楼 -上面有东西
-Second level. -There’s somethin’ up there.
三楼 四楼
Third level. Fourth level.
电梯正在开 请站远点
Please stand clear of the door.
放下武器
Drop it!
-快点 -放下 放下
-Now! -Drop it! Drop it!
照我说的做
Do it.
麦木丽在哪里 还有特雷呢
Where’s Mamooli? T. Ray?
-他们没有躲过那些东西 -发生什么事了
-They didn’t make it. -What the hell happened?
是你杀了他们 就是你
You killed them? You killed them.
-我没有杀谁 有些怪物在船上 -胡说
-I didn’t kill anybody. There’s somethin’ on this ship. -Bullshit!
不是 他们没有胡说 汉诺威先生 船上是有些怪物
No! It’s not bullshit, Mr. Hanover. There are things on this ship!
-你们以前认识吗 -快点
-You two know each other? -Come on.
-请进入电梯安全距离 -特雷是我的 你杀了他
-Please stand clear of the door. -T. Ray was my. . . You killed him.
你杀了他 是不是 是不是你
You killed him, didn’t you! Didn’t you!
-一开始我就告诉你了 -站好 别动
-I heard you the first time. -Stand down, you!
你 告诉我发生什么事了
And you, tell me what happened.
这艘船被攻击了 那些鬼东西到处都是
The ship’s infested. The bloody things are everywhere.
是被什么攻击的
Infested with what?
我不知道 我怎么知道是什么
I don’t know! How do I know?
-以前从来没有看过那样的东西 -到你说
-Never seen anything like it before. -Your turn.
九楼 八楼 七
Ninth level, eighth level, seventh. . .
二楼
Second level.
三楼 四楼 五楼
Third level, fourth level, fifth level.
六楼
Sixth level.
搞什么东西
What the hell is that?
这首歌♥名是伊帕内玛来的姑娘

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!