Oh, shit.
哦 该死
“Oh, shit. ”
-我觉得我在这缺少关爱 -给我进去
-I’m feelin’ a real lack of love here. -Get in there!
-哦 -伙计们 这是什么
-Ohh. -Well, what do we have here, fellas?
我发现他在货仓里鬼鬼祟祟的
I found him snoopin’ around the cargo.
如果你们在船上有什么需要的话 尽管找我 行吗
If there’s anything I can do to make your trip more comfortable, come to me.
你好 兄弟
G’day, mate.
别在这儿傻坐着 快去帮忙呀
Well, don’t just sit there! Go help him!
-你在开什么玩笑 那帮人不好惹 -不 该死
-Are you kiddin’ me? Those guys are dangerous. -No shit!
-那你总要做点什么吧 -你要不去可能活得久一点
-You’ve got to do something. -I find you live longer if you don’t.
芬尼根
Finnegan!
我们有合同
We got a contract.
出海20小时就回去
Twenty hours out and back.
你要把我们的电气师打死 那就不知道要多久才能回去了
You beat my engine man to death, it’s gonna take a hell of a lot longer.
我无所谓 超时付双倍费用就行
Which is okay by me, since overtime will run you double rate.
他在我货仓里鬼鬼祟祟的
He was nosin’ around in my cargo.
明白 他鬼鬼祟祟
Okay, so he’s nosey.
合同是”不问问题”
The contract was “no questions asked. ”
嘿 伙计们 我提议
Yo, fellas. I vote. . .
把这家伙扔到大海喂鱼
we kick this little piece of shit overboard.
我提议就地处决
Well, I vote we kill him.
我提议就地处决 然后喂鱼
I vote we kill him, then we throw him overboard.
我们不在这儿提议 这不关系到什么民♥主♥问题
Well, we don’t vote here. See, it’s not a democracy.
好的 我再对听力不好的说一遍
Okay. I’ll say it one more time for the hearing impaired.
这样下去会很糟糕的
This could be messy.
韦沃
Vivo.
大家都还好吧
Everybody okay?
还有人想开枪么
Anybody gonna shoot anybody?
知道吗 你们需要多出去走走
You know, you boys ought to get out more often.
我又少活了一年
That’s a year off my life.
请插入安全密钥卡
Please enter your security key card.
晚上好 阿瑟顿船长
Good evening, Captain Atherton.
-你也晚上好 -舱门已打开
-Good evening to you. -The vault is now open.
哦 选择 选择
Oh, choices, choices.
哦 真是淘气的坏小子
Ooh, you’re a big, bad boy, aren’t ya?
嗯 你太大了
Hmm. You’re more my size.
看那 一条项链
Et voila, le necklace.
晚上好 小姐
Good evening, mademoiselle.
你好
Hello.
人赃并获 天哪 多么厚颜无♥耻♥的小婊♥子♥啊
Red-handed. My God, what a cheeky little trollop you are.
晚上好 先生们 我正要出去
Good evening, gentlemen. I was just on my way out.
-也许不是 -说对了
-Or maybe not. -A good decision.
你无处可逃 最近的陆地离这儿也有
There’s no place to run. The nearest land is. . .
600英里 是吧 船长
What, 600 miles, Captain?
-800 先生 -根据我们收到的传真
-Nearer 800, sir. -According to this fax we received. . .
-哦 这张照片看来不怎么讨人喜欢 -让我看看
-Oh, that’s not a very flattering photograph, is it? -Let me see.
你因盗窃 抢劫 伪造被通缉
You’re wanted for burglary, robbery, forgery.
啊 还有企图谋杀
Oh! And attempted murder.
我前男友 怎么了
My ex-boyfriend. What?
六次被捕 五次定罪 在四个国家被通缉
Six arrests, five convictions, and wanted in four countries.
像你这样一个年轻貌美的姑娘
How does a beautiful woman as young as yourself. . .
竟有如此惊人的案底
amass such an incredible record?
相信我 这可不容易
Trust me, it wasn’t easy.
我觉得那是因为你手法不够高明
I think it’s because you’re not very good at what you do.
-哦 -冷静 船长 这没必要
-Oh! -Steady on, Canton. No need for that.
啊 啊 这应该是我的密钥卡
Uh-uh! I believe that’s my card.
-谢谢 -我们船上有监狱吗
-Thank you. -Do we have a brig on this ship?
是的 我们有 但还没完工
Yes, we do, sir. But it’s not finished yet.
-你们不能把一位女士放到监狱里去 -说的对
-Can’t put a lady in the brig! -True.
但是 小姐 你不是一位女士
But you, mademoiselle, are no lady.
嘿 放尊重点
Hey, watch it!
嗯 你 坎顿先生 也不算是绅士
Hmm. And you, Mr. Canton, are no gentleman.
啊 啊 啊 啊
Ow, ow, ow, ow!
啊 啊
Ow. Ow!
兄弟 那些东西有30尺长
They must be 30 feet long, man.
不是核武器 但如果爆♥炸♥一定会把你炸飞的
They’re not nukes or nothin’, but the bang sure would make your butt pucker.
你要再碰那东西 我亲手宰了你
You ever pull that shit again, I’ll kill you myself.
扶稳了 你这傻冒
Hold still, you big dummy.
抱歉 很痛 嘿 你认为我们能安全靠岸吗
I’m sorry. It stings! Hey, do you think we could pull over?
你有麻♥醉♥药♥吗
You got any novocaine?
哦 是的 我的小害虫
Oh, yes, my little love bug,
只能给你一点
but just a little.
-我觉得我需要大剂量的 -你总是需要大剂量的
-I think I need a higher dosage. -You always need a higher dosage.
-那东西有多少 -嗯
-How many of those things are there? -Huh?
不太清楚 八♥九♥个吧 炸沉一艘航♥空♥母舰没问题
I don’t know. Eight or nine of ’em. Enough to sink a damn aircraft carrier.
太好了 现在我的船舱里有了炸♥弹♥
This is just great. Now I got bombs in my basement.
也许这是我个人的看法
Maybe it’s just me,
如果你接这份活的时候问清楚
but if you’d ask a question or two before accepting a job. . .
一切向钱看
If the cash is there, we do not care.
兄弟 这是哪里来的逻辑
What kind of life philosophy is that, man?
鱼雷 他们到底要鱼雷做什么
Torpedoes. What the hell are they gonna do with torpedoes?
好的
Yes!
先生们 来给中国
Gentlemen. Say hello to the Chinese. . .
M1-L1三重脉冲枪打声招呼
M1-L1 triple-pulse assault rifle.
旋转枪管 装弹量千发
Rotating barrel, thousand-round capacity.
-自动冷却 防水 -完美
-Auto cooling, watertight. -Yeah!
干杯 宝贝
Cheers, babe.

Mmm.

Mmm.
怎么了
What?
先生们 出了什么问题
What’s happening here, gentlemen?
通信 报告你的状态
Communications, what’s your status?
先生 所有热传感和激光图像都没有显示
All thermal and laser imaging generating a negative white screen response, sir.
-t不可能 -船长 雷达也失灵了
-That’s impossible. -Captain, radar not responding either.
好的 刘易斯先生 转用备用电源
Right. Switch to auxiliary power, Mr. Lewis.
我们检查一下线路
Let’s do a circuit check.
没反应 先生 我们的主机彻底崩溃了
No response, sir. We have a complete mainframe meltdown.
-通信系统怎么样 -失灵 全部失灵
-What about the communications gear? -Gone. All completely gone!
-也许是暴风雨的原因 -不 不 胡说
-Maybe it’s the storm, sir. -No, no. That’s nonsense.
-这艘船是不受天气影响的 -我们还能向外联♥系♥吗
-This ship is impervious to weather. -Can we still send?
我们的信♥号♥♥一直没有 先生 我从没见过这样的事情
Our signal goes out static, sir. I’ve never seen anything like it.
这套设备是一流的 顶级装备
This equipment is state-of-the-art! Top of the line!
坎顿先生 够了
Mr. Canton, please!
我们现在身陷险境 没有雷达
We are in a very dangerous situation here. We are running. . .
没有任何影像系统 像瞎子一样在海上航行
without radar or any form of imaging; we are sailing blind.
没办法通知别人我们的位置
No way to communicate our situation.
我这儿有点情况 先生
I have something here, sir.
-怎么了 柯林 -还不清楚 先生
-What is it, Colin? -I don’t know, sir,
不管它是什么 它很大
but whatever it is, it’s, uh, big.
很有可能是一群鲸鱼
Probably just a pod of whales.
以31海里的速度 先生 我不敢认同
Moving at 31 knots, sir? I don’t think so.
-它从哪儿来 -我们正下方 先生
-Where’s it coming from? -Directly beneath us, sir.
我们正下方160米 还在加速上升
160 meters directly beneath us and rising very quickly.
150米 140
150 meters. 140.
130米 120
130. 120.
110 100米
110. 100 meters.
90米 80
Ninety, eighty.
-70 60 -那是什么
-Seventy, sixty. -What are they?
50米
Fifty meters.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
开门
Open up!
嘿 谁说你能在我的船上扎洞
Hey! Who said you could put holes in my boat?
我没说过你可以在我船上扎洞那会让你付出极大代价的
I didn’t say you could put holes in my boat! That’s gonna cost you extra!
-究竟是怎么回事 -我不知道
-What the hell is that? -I don’t know.
我们走
Let’s go!
看起来象是某种
Looks like some kind of. . .
是鱼雷发射器
It’s a torpedo launcher.
-我不喜欢这个 -是 我知道 我也不喜欢
-I. . . I don’t like this. -Yeah, I know. Neither do I.
-还有多久 -还有22分钟
-How much longer? -Another 22 minutes,
我们就会到那个
we’ll be right on top of, uh. . .
那个不明物体上了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!