本片由博洛尼亚电影资料馆、卢斯学院电影院联合华纳兄弟影业、标准收
藏电影公♥司♥在意大利L’Immagine Ritrovata电影修复工作室完成修复。
为了尽可能恢复本片导演卢基诺·维斯康蒂所追求的和摄影指导帕斯奎利
诺·德桑蒂斯所创作的光线、色彩和细节,本片修复工作中色彩校正总监
由摄影指导帕斯奎利诺·德桑蒂斯的弟♥子♥马克·彭特克沃担任。
导演 & 制片:卢基诺·维斯康蒂
阿尔法电影公♥司♥ 制♥作♥
主演:德克·博加德
魂断威尼斯
改编自 托马斯·曼[德] 同名小说
阿尔法电影有限责任公♥司♥[意] 1971 版权所有
主演:罗慕洛·瓦利
主演:马克·伯恩斯
主演:诺拉·里奇
主演:马里莎·贝伦森
主演:凯荷·安德烈
特别介绍
伯恩·安德森
饰 演
塔齐欧
特别出演
西尔瓦娜·曼加诺
编剧:
卢基诺·维斯康蒂
尼古拉·巴达卢科
导演
卢基诺·维斯康蒂
祝各位旅途愉快
Our best wishes for a most enjoyable sojourn.
若有服务不周之处 尚请见谅
Let us bring our poor service to your kind attention.
再见!对不起!你好!
Au revoir. Excusez. Bonjour!
阁下!
Your Excellency.
对了…
And by the way, sir,
请代我们向你的小甜心致意
our compliments to your little sweetheart,
你那漂亮的小甜心
to your pretty little sweetheart.
祝你一路顺风 先生
Our best wishes, signore.
送我去汽船码头
Take me to the steamship landing.
我叫你送我去汽船码头
I said take me to the steamship landing.
你要去丽都
The signore is going to the Lido.
我知道 但我想先去圣马可
Yes, I know that, but first I want to go to San Marco.
我要从那里转搭公共汽艇
I get the vaporetto from there.
你不能搭公共汽艇
But you cannot take the vaporetto.
为什么?
Why not?
因为公共汽艇不载行李
Because the vaporetto does not take luggage.
那是我的事 调头!
That is my concern! Turn round!
你这趟行程要收多少钱?
How much do you charge for this trip?
你非付钱不可
The signore will pay.
除非你送我去我想去的地方 否则我一毛钱也不会付
I’ll pay you no penny at all, unless you take me exactly where I want to go.
你想去丽都啊
You want to go to the Lido.
但不想搭你的船
But not with you.
我很会划船 让你坐得很舒服
I am a good rower, signore. I row you well.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
那个船夫的个性不好 -啊?
That gondolier is a bad character. – Ah?
他没有执照
He has no license. The other gondoliers telephoned.
别的船夫打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 他看到警♥察♥在等就赶紧逃跑
He saw the police waiting, and he made off quickly.
先生 你免费搭船来到了丽都
Signore, you had a ride to the Lido for nothing.
我忙了半天 能否给点赏金?
[Italian] E mi dia qualche cosa?
谢谢你
Thank you.
午安 范亚森巴教授
Good afternoon, Professor von Aschenbach.
请让我来替你安排一切吧
Allow me to extend you the compliments of the management.
亚森巴教授的钥匙
[Italian] La chiave del Professor Aschenbach.
希望你会满意我们保留的房♥间
I hope the room we have reserved will meet with your satisfaction.
本饭店很安静 别担心 教授
[Italian] No l’albergo e’ estremamente tranquillo non si preoccupi Professore
这是亚森巴教授的随身行李
[Italian] Questo e’ il bagaglio del Professor Aschenbach.
你其他的行李马上就会送过来
[Italian] Il suo baule, Professore le sarà recapitato immediatamente in camera
本季一开始天气就很好 只是有点西洛可风
We have a marvelous beginning of season, just a little scirocco.
希望你能玩得尽兴
I hope you will have a marvelous time.
请
[Italian] Prego.
三楼到了 请
Third floor. Please.
这边请
No, this side, please.
请进
Come in.
请进
Here is your room.
你先请
After you.
希望你不介意这些花
I hope the flowers won’t bother you.
亚森巴教授的随身行李 马上拿过来
[Italian] Il bagaglio del professor Aschenbach presto
我们为你保留了 本饭店最好的房♥间 教授
We have reserved the best room in the hotel for you, Professor.
希望你会喜欢
I hope you will like it.
“意大利语”
[Italian]
从这里可以看到美丽的海景
You have a marvelous view of the sea.
今天的天气不太好 但明天一定是好天气
Today the weather is not very good, but tomorrow it will be better.
希望你会觉得不虚此行
I hope you enjoy your visit,
希望你会满意 我们为你保留的房♥间
and I hope that the room we have reserved for you is completely to your liking.
若有什么需要 尽管叫我
Well, when you need something, you call me, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you. – Grazie.
你的钥匙 亚森巴教授
Oh. Your key, Professor Aschenbach.
308号♥房♥ 别忘了
308. Remember.
我先失陪了
Excuse me.
邦斯大饭店
他不会有事的
He’s going to be all right.
你认为他几时才能 回到工作岗位上?
When do you think he’ll be able to work again?
像这种情况很难断定
Hmm. That’s difficult to say… in cases like this.
我觉得他没理由过于劳累
I must say, he has no reason to be proud of his heart.
他要抛开所有杂务 彻底休息一段时间
He needs to get away from it all. A long period of complete rest.
嗯
Mm.
古斯塔夫?
Gustav?
古斯塔夫!
Gustav.
我还记得…
I remember…
我们以前有过一个沙漏
we once had one of those…
在我父亲的家里
in my father’s house.
沙子从小缝隙里渗出来
The aperture through which the sand runs is so tiny that,
刚开始在上层玻璃管内的沙子
at first, it seems as if the level in the upper glass…
似乎都没有减少
never changes.
肉眼看来沙子是到最后
To our eyes, it appears that the sand runs out only…
才全部漏光
only at the end.
在此之前都没必要想太多
And until it does, it’s not worth thinking about.
直到最后一刻
Till the last moment…
已经没有时间了
when there’s no more time…
已经没有时间可以思考了
when there’s no more time left to think about it.
各位女士先生 晚餐准备好了
Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served.
晚上好 女士们先生们 -晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. – Good evening.
再过五分钟就上菜了 -噢 太好了
Dinner will be served in five minutes. – Ah, that’s all right.
诸位一定能大快朵颐 -好的
I am sure you will enjoy the dinner. – I’m sure.
我胃口很好 今天走了不少路
I have a good appetite. I had a good walk today.
你们想喝点什么? 我要不甜的雪利酒
What are you going to have to drink? – I’d like to have same dry Sherry.
好的 不甜的雪利酒
All right, dry sherry.
你想喝什么葡萄酒? 法国的?还是意大利的?
What would you prefer as wine, French or ltalian?
法国的 法国葡萄酒 你呢?
French. -French wine. And you?
我想让小女尝点白酒…
I think I’d like my daughter to know about Tocai….
不 夫人 她只是晒了点太阳 -很好
[French] – Non, Madame, elle a pris seulement un peu de soleil. – Parfait.
你有点累了 脸色苍白
[speaking Polish]
只要你多晒点太阳就会好一点
[speaking Polish]
你要好好照顾塔齐欧 他太累了
[speaking Polish]
从明天开始 夫人
Dès demain, Madame,
我会更谨慎控制他的休息时间
je contrôlerai avec plus de scrupule ses horaires de repos.
懂了吗?若你再这样累下去 这个假期就享受不到了
[mother speaking Polish]
好 我明天会少跑一点
[speaking Polish]
别忘了你的承诺 甜心
[speaking Polish]
很好 我们明天早上要一起过
[speaking Polish]
你开心吗?
[speaking Polish]
保证你不会厌烦
[speaking Polish]
明天早上九点帮孩子们准备好
[speaking Polish]
我会的 包在我身上 夫人
[governess speaking French]
我们去和大家一起用餐吧
[speaking Polish]
打扰了
Excuse me.
汤和鱼就好 -谢谢
Soup and fish. – Thank you.
不要别的了
Nothing else.
美? 你指的是你精神上的审美观?
Beauty? You mean your spiritual conception of beauty.
但你否定艺术家 有从精神上创造美的能力?
But do you deny the ability of the artist to create from the spirit?
对 古斯塔夫 我是不认同
Yes, Gustav, that is precisely what I deny.
那你的意思是我们 身为艺术家所付出的劳力是…
And so then, according to you, our labor as artists is a-
就是劳力
Labor, exactly.
你真的认为美是劳力的产物?
Do you really believe in beauty as the product of labor?
是的
Yes.
没错
Yes, I do.
美就是这样诞生的
That’s how beauty is born.