I love him already.
柯蒂斯太太 莎文娜
Mrs. Curtis, Savannah.
-伙计 最近好吗 -约翰
– Hey, dude, how’s it going? – John.
又见到你真好
It’s good to see you again.
好吧 看样子你可以喝一杯
All right, you know what? You look like you could use a drink.
-我去拿一杯给你 -谢谢
– I’ll grab one for you. – Yes, thank you.
-约翰 -他在这里干什么
– John. – What’s he doing here?
他在这是因为我邀请他了
He’s here because I invited him.
他家就住在街上面
His family lives just up the street.
你现在喜欢出去闲逛了
What are you, like, hanging out now?
他了解他以后就知道了
He’s really not that bad
他没那么坏
once you get to know him,
我发誓 约翰
I swear to you, John.
你的酒
Here you go.
这是波旁酒 不会杀了你的
It’s Bourbon, it’s not gonna kill you.
等下就回来
Be right back.
我们走错了路
We got off on the wrong foot and
我想为我以前对待你的方式向你道歉
I want to apologize for the way I treated you.
如果我知道莎文娜
If I had known that Savannah
是真的要和你在一起
was actually gonna stay with you…
我不会那样对你的
…I wouldn’t have treated you that way.
很正式地说 对不起
In all seriousness, I’m sorry.
够合理
Fair enough.
如果你有任何需要
If you need anything and….
-玩得尽兴 -好的
-Enjoy yourself. -Right.
就是他了
So this is him.
是的 别来你例行的硬汉那套 爸
Yup. No tough-guy routine from you, dad.
例行的 我躺着就能推冰箱 宝贝
Routine? I bench press refrigerators, honey.
你的男朋友需要知道这些事
Your boyfriends need to know these things.
他说的一点不错
He’s absolutely right.
很高兴见到你 柯蒂斯先生
Nice to meet you, Mr. Curtis.
但我想如果提姆在这可能早就痛扁你了
But I think Tim here might have already beat you to the punch.
他说只要我伤害她他就揍扁我
He said he’d rough me up if ever I hurt her.
我也是很有说服力的 我觉得我很有影响力的
I was very convincing too. I think I made quite an impact.
干杯 孩子 很高兴你能加入我们
Well, cheers, son. Glad you could join us.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
比利 你真的来了
Billy! You actually showed up!
你看 最难的一关已经过去了
See, hard part’s over.
-又见到你真好 约翰 -你好吗 提姆
-Good to see you again, John. -How you doing, Tim?
提姆 最近好吗
Hi. Hey, Tim, how are you doing?
-挺好的 -我没见到你太太 她在这吗
-Good. -I haven’t seen your wife. Is she here?
其实她正在度假呢
Yeah, she’s on vacation actually.
-我会带你向她问好的 -拜托了
-So I’ll tell her you said hello. -Please do.
我会的
I will.
艾伦 记得我跟你说的过的吗
Alan, remember what we talked about?
又去度假了
Another vacation?
是啊
Yeah.
艾伦从来不问起她的吗
Alan ever ask about her?
他问过 我只是不知道该怎么说
Yeah, he does. I just don’t know what to say.
我不是个父亲
Hey, look, I’m not a father.
你知道 我真的没资格给你提任何意见
You know, I’m really in no position to give you advice at all.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid,
我每天都呆呆地等着
I waited around every day…
盼着今天就会是
…hoping that today would finally be the day…
我妈妈回家的日子
…that my mom would come home.
我呆呆地等了十五年
I waited around 15 years.
所以我知道当我爸告诉我真♥相♥的时候
So I know how painful it might have been for my dad to…
有多痛苦
…just tell me the truth.
那会让我省去很多时间不用傻等
It would have saved me a lot of waiting around.
你明白吗
You know?
我想你能说出关于你♥爸♥最差劲的事情
Well, I guess if the worst thing you can say about your father…
就是他太想保护你了
…is he tried to protect you too much then…
真是个好父亲 不是吗
…that’s a pretty good father, isn’t it?
打扰一下 你是约翰 对吗
I’m sorry. You’re John, right?
莎文娜的约翰
Savannah’s John?
是的先生
Yes, sir.
我想向你的所作所为表示感谢
I wanna thank you for what you do.
我们的祈祷与你同在
Know our prayers are with you.
我希望不论发生什么事
I hope whatever happens…
这一切都可以赶快结束
…it’ll be over soon.
好让你们这些孩子可以平安无事地回家
So you boys can come home safe and sound.
不管怎样都不会很快结束的
Oh, it won’t be over anytime soon.
阿富汗只是冰山一角
Afghanistan will just be the first stop of many.
他是对的
He’s right, you know.
很快他们就会邀请你再次入伍
Pretty soon they’ll ask y’all to reenlist
踏上另一次征途
for another tour.
慢慢地他们肯定不会再邀请而是强迫
Slowly but surely they’ll stop asking and start telling.
我认识的士兵都不需要邀请 先生
None of the soldiers I know need to be asked, sir.
我们肯定不需要被通知
And we sure don’t need to be told.
你说我们是什么意思
What do you mean by we?
见到你们真高兴 明年见
It was great to see you guys. See you next year.
莎文娜
Savannah….
所以你会像那样再入伍
so you’re gonna reenlist, just like that?
有些事我们需要谈谈
It’s something we should talk about.
又是两年 约翰
Two more years, John.
都已经弄好了吗 你已经续服兵役了是吗
Have you already done it? Have you already re-upped?
没有
No.
但你已经决定了是吗
But you decided that you’re going to?
我有发言权吗
Do I have a say?
这事我有发言权吗
Do I have a say in this?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
永远不要告诉我说我不明白
Don’t ever tell me I don’t understand.
让我一个人静一静 约翰
Leave me alone, John.
求你了
Please.
你想要
What do you…?
你想要从我怎么做
what do you want from me?
莎文娜 我是说
Savannah, I mean….
只要告诉我你想我怎样
just tell me what you want from me.
我是说 你想要我退伍吗
I mean, you want me to quit?
是吗
Is that it?
我不知道为什么会这样
Look, I don’t know how we got here.
我不知道发生了什么事
I don’t know what happened.
一醒来
Just woke up and…
建筑物在陷落
…there’s buildings falling and….
我的意思是 我本来有个计划
I mean, I had a plan– I
我有个计划 但是现在没有了
had a plan, but now I don’t.
我不知道该怎么办
And I have no idea what to do.
我不知道该做什么 我只是
I don’t know what to do and I just–
我只知道我想要留下来
all I know is I wanna stay here.
只要我可以我就想要呆在这和你在一起
I just wanna stay right here with you as long as I possibly can.
你意味着一切 好吗 你就是我的一切
You’re just all that matters, okay? You’re all that matters to me.
我想要弄明白怎么样才是对的
I’m trying to figure out what the right thing is
可我不知道
and I don’t know.
我不知道怎么会这样
I don’t have any idea how to get there.
我只是 我需要你来告诉我
I just…because I need you to tell me.
我需要你来告诉我 好吗
I just need you to tell me, okay?
求你告诉我 告诉我你想要我怎么做
Can you just tell me, please–? Just tell me what you want me to do.
我想要你跟我来
I want you to come with me.
爸
Hey, pop.
谢谢你 谢谢你能来
Thank you. Thank you for coming.
你确定你自己这次一个人能行吗
So you think you’re gonna be okay by yourself this time?
当然 为什么不行呢
Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?
我想我可能该走了
I should probably be getting going.
你自己保重
Take care of yourself.
那我们 我是说 我们都没事
So are we…? I mean, we’re okay though.
对吗 一切都没变
Right? Nothing has changed?
小心别介入任何战火里 好吗
Be careful not to step in any fires, okay?
我会的
Okay. I will.
我会尽快见到你的
So I’ll see you soon, then.
我会尽快见到你的
I’ll see you soon, then.
欢迎回来 伙计们