对不起 这跟我爸有什么关系
I’m sorry, back up. What does that have to do with my dad?
是这样的
Well, there’s….
我是说 他的言行举止是可以解释的
I mean, there’s an explanation for why he is the way he is.
算了 当我没说
Forget it. Never mind.
– 不不不 – 咱们走吧 快来
-No, no, no. -No, let’s go. Come here.
你说的是什么意思
What? So, just, what were you saying?
我从小和一个有自闭症的孩子一起长大
I grew up next to a kid with autism.
– 可以说我有据可依 – 自闭症?
-I have a frame of reference. -Whoa, Autistic?
你是说我爸和艾伦一样?
You saying my dad’s like Alan?
你是说我爸智力有问题?
You’re saying my dad’s retarded?
不 艾伦不是弱智约翰 他有自闭症
No, Alan’s not retarded, John. He’s Autistic.
有些患者症状很轻 很难诊断出来
There are milder forms of it and these things go undiagnosed
这就是你一直在做的事情吗
Is this what you’ve been doing?
你只是在研究我爸的行为吗
You’ve just been studying my dad?
不是 你怎么能说出这种话来
No. how could you even say that?
我一直和我爸生活在一起
I’ve lived with my dad my entire life.
一直在忍♥受他的言行举止
Put up with him my entire life.
你以为我不知道他不正常吗
You think I don’t know that he’s not normal?
是吗
Yeah?
你以为我需要你来告诉我他不正常吗
You think I need you to tell me he’s not normal?
好吧
Yeah.
大兵 这么快就走了吗
Hey, soldier, leaving so soon, huh?
来 来罐啤酒 我请
Here, have a beer. It’s on me.
你该喝了它 会让你好过些
Come on, you should drink. It’ll make you feel better.
– 现在不是时候 – 你不开心吗
-Now’s not a good time, all right? -You sad?
来吧 你需要放松 来 放松一下
No, come on. You just need to relax. Come on. Just relax a little bit.
和莎文娜怎么了吗
What’s going on with Savannah?
– 别管我 – 莎文娜怎么了
-Just leave me alone. -What’s with Savannah?
– 拿开你的手好吗 – 别这样
-How about you get your hands off? -Come on.
你和莎文娜发生什么了
What is happening with you and Savannah?
伙计 你在做什么
Hey, man, what are you doing?
约翰
John!
天哪
Oh, my… oh, my god!
-约翰 -阻止他 他在做什么
– John! – Stop him. What is he doing?
-帮帮他 -真是对不起
– Help him! – Oh, I’m so sorry.
我想她现在不在
I don’t think she’s home now.
不过她还没回学校去
But she hasn’t gone back to school yet.
通常她回去之前
She normally comes by and says goodbye
都会过来道别的 不过
before she heads back, but…
该死 提姆
Oh, shit, Tim.
天哪 对不起 伙计
Jesus, I’m sorry, man.
我很喜欢现在的样子
Hey, I like it.
让我看起来很威猛
I think it makes me look pretty tough.
我 我不知道是你在我身后
I just… I had no idea it was you back there.
是我的错
Hey, it was my fault.
我不知道自己当时在想什么
I don’t know what I was thinking,
居然那样溜到个特种兵身后
sneaking up behind a green beret like that.
嘿 如果你见到她
Hey, if you see her…
能帮我带个口信给她吗
can you give her a message for me?
可以
Yeah.
就告诉她我来过
Just tell her I came by…
然后我
and that I…
你要写下来吗
You wanna write it down?

Yeah.
我一定会交给她的
I’ll make sure she gets it.
谢谢
Thank you.
老爸
Hey, pop.
我不知道还有没有其他人来
I didn’t know if anyone else was coming so…
我就做了两份
I made double.
我来收
No, I’ll do it.
– 我来 爸 我收吧 – 我来
-I got it, dad. It’s okay. I got it. -No, I’ll do it.
– 这些是干净的 – 我来收我来收
-They’re clean. -I’ll do it. I’ll do it.
好吧
Okay.
看样子这次要吃不了了
Looks like you’re gonna have leftovers for once.
我下周日接着吃
Oh, I’ll have it next Sunday.
抱歉 老爸
Excuse me, Pop.
收到你的字条了
Got your note.
– 简短贴心直入主题 – 对不起
-Short, sweet, to the point. -I’m sorry.
约翰 对不起
John, I’m sorry.
-真的对不起 -不 是我不对
– I’m so sorry. – No, I’m sorry.
我不想让你难过的
I didn’t mean to make you feel that.
我不知道自己说了些什么
I have no idea what l’m talking about.
没事假装什么医生
No business pretending I’m a doctor.
-今天我仔细观察了他 -John
– I was watching him today. – John.
别这样 我真不知道自己胡说了些什么
Please, I’m serious. I don’t know what I’m talking about.
真的 别太在意
I really don’t. It means nothing.
好吗
Okay?
我要回学校了
I’m headed back to school,
我想要跟你确认件事情
and I just wanted to make sure that, you know…
确认什么事情
Make sure that what?
我向你保证过 不是吗
I made you a promise, didn’t I?
是的
Yeah.
你头一回写了字条给我所以我也写了封信
You wrote your first note so I wrote mine.
现在别看 等我走了你再看
Don’t read it now. Wait till I’m gone.
好的
Okay.
-你能 你饿吗 -是的
– Hey, can you–? You hungry? – Yes.
真的 我爸爸为你多做了点饭
Yeah? My dad made a little extra for you.
你知道的 今天是周日
You know, it’s Sunday.
好吧
Okay.
-我只能待一小会儿 -我明白
– I can only stay a little while. – I know.
走吧
Come on.
亲爱的约翰
Dear John…
两周的相处
…Two weeks together…
就用了两周的时间
…that’s all it took,
两周的时间让我爱上了你
Two weeks for me to fall in love with you,
现在我们要分离一年
now we have one year apart,
但是经过了那么亲密无间的两周
but what’s one year apart
一年的分离是那么痛苦
after two weeks like that together?
-好了 爸爸 -好的
– All right, Pop. – Okay.
我要走了
I gotta go.
-你要好好的 -好
– You be good, okay? – Okay.
那么
So….
-我们都好好的 再见吧 -好
– We’re good. All right. See you later. – Okay.
你给了我一个承诺
You made me a promise,
一个我知道你会遵守的承诺
a promise l know you’ll keep,
所以我只想再跟你多要一个承诺
so I only want one more promise from you
那就是在我们分离的日子中
during this time we spend apart,
告诉我所有的事情
tell me everything,
把它们写下来 约翰 写到笔记本上
write it all down, John, scribble it in a notebook,
打印出来 给我发电子邮件
type it out, E-mail it to me,,,
我都不在乎 只想知道所有的事
…I don’t care, but I wanna know everything,
这样即使我们不在一起
then we’ll be with each other all the time
感觉也像相互依偎着一样
even if we’re not with each other,
用这种方式 我就会很快再见到你了
that way before we know it, I’ll see you soon, then.
-姑娘们好啊 -约尼
– What’s up, girls? – Johnny!
最近怎么样 伙计
What up, man?
-他来了 -看看谁来了
– Hey, there he is. – Look who it is.
-欢迎回来 约翰 -瞧瞧你
– Welcome back, John. – Look at you.
欢迎回来 看看你的证件
Welcome back. Take a look at your voucher.
好的
All right.
大西洋城怎么样啊 伙计
How was Atlantic City, man?
别 尽管笑吧 太棒了
No, laugh it up. That’s great. Yeah.
我就问了这一件事
That’s the one thing I ask him.
我什么都没说 我和他是初次见面
I didn’t say a word. First time I’ve seen him.
-不认识就不会问 -他怎么会知道呢
– Wouldn’t ask if you didn’t know. – How could he know?
别惹解行李的人 伙计们
Don’t even bother unpacking, guys.
咱们一早就行动 玩的愉快
We move out bright and early. Enjoy.
很好 我太高兴了
Well, I’m excited.
亲爱的莎文娜 我承诺
Dear Savannah, I promise,
我会很快与你相见
I promise I’ll see you soon, then,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!