也不管你在哪里
where you are…
只要你举起手 闭上一只眼睛
…if you hold your hand up and close one of your eyes…
你会发现月亮还没有你的大拇指大呢
…it’s never bigger than your thumb.
你从哪儿学到这些的
Where’d you learn that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
听说的吧
Somewhere.
你可以自己生火
You just made your own fire.
太棒了
That’s very impressive.
很原始的方法
Very primal.
但是我还是觉得你烤不熟那个热狗
But you’re still not gonna be able to cook that hotdog, I fear.
我觉得也是
I fear that as well.
反正我也应该要回去了
I should probably be getting going anyway.
对不起 希望你这么晚回去不会有太多麻烦
I’m sorry. I hope you don’t get into too much trouble.
反正已经晚了 不管了
I think it’s probably too late for that.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢 没事的
Yeah. No, you’re welcome.
你明天晚上愿意再出来玩吗
Would you wanna maybe do this again tomorrow night?
明天是烤鸡 我估计你更烤不熟的
Tomorrow is chicken. I don’t think you’re gonna wanna try it.
我们可以去餐馆吃
I was kind of hoping maybe we’d let somebody else do the cooking.
这样之类的
Type of thing.
-好啊 -真的吗
– Okay. – Yeah?
那么我六点左右来可以吗
So maybe I’ll come by around 6 or something?
-好啊 -好吧
– Okay. – All right.
那么我们明天见
So I’ll see you soon, then?
明天见
I’ll see you soon, then.
好的 明天见
Yeah. Soon.
-嗨 -嗨 伙计
– Hey. – Hey, man.
我们要去镇上吃冰欺凌 要我们送你一程吗
We’re headed into town for some ice cream. You want a ride?
不用了 没事儿
No, no, no, it’s fine.
我自己走回去就好 没关系
I don’t mind walking at all. It’s fine.
你确定吗
Sure?
-好吧 谢谢你 -不用谢
– All right. I appreciate it. – Yeah.
艾伦 坐过去一点
Hey, Alan, move on over here.
坐这儿 我给你解开安全带
Here, I’ll undo your belt.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight…
-你们在镇里住了多久了 -九
– So how long are you in town for? – …Nine.
我们在这儿住了有一年多了
We live here year-round now.
但是我们每周都会开车去市区
Yeah, we were driving down every weekend anyways…
最后我终于说服了我的太太
…so l finally just convinced my wife this just made the most sense.
-她不想吃冰欺凌吗 -谁啊
– She didn’t want ice cream? – Who?
我太太 不是的
Oh, my wife. No.
不是的 其实她是自己度假去了
No, actually she’s on vacation herself.
白羊 白羊 白羊
White sheep, white sheep, white sheep.
-要一起去旅行太难了 -白羊
– It’s difficult to take trips together. – White sheep.
没关系 我们会适应的
It’s fine. We make it work.
我到了 左边就是
I’m up here on the left.
约翰
Hey, John.
希望你记住 如果你伤害了莎文娜
For the record, if you do anything to hurt Savannah…
我会狠狠的揍你的
…I’m gonna have to break something.
说不定会打断你的腿
Something in your leg. some– one of the bones in there.
我记住了
Okay.
我认识她的爸爸 他会
It’s just l know her father and he
希望我这么说的
would expect me to say something like that.
可能这些话应该由她爸爸来对你说
It’d just sound a lot more natural coming out of his mouth.
你说的很对
It sounded fine.
你说的很对
It sounded fine.
-不 我 -是的 你说的很对
– No, it– – Yes, it did.
-不 我来说不合适 -你说的很对 真的
– No, it didn’t. – It did. lt really did.
我知道我不该说 但是谢谢你这么说
It didn’t. But thank you.
-你真的说的很对 -你这样认为吗
– It really did. – You think so?
是啊 我觉得是
Yeah, it did.
好吧
Okay.
不要按喇叭 现在是晚上呢
Hey, don’t honk the horn, it’s nighttime.
-晚安 约翰 -晚安 提姆
– Good night, John. – Good night, Tim.
-谢谢你载我回来 -没关系 不用谢
– Thanks for the ride. – Yeah, no problem.
爸爸 我今晚不回家吃饭了
Hey, dad, I’m not gonna be able to stay for dinner.
我做了烤宽面条
Well, I made lasagna.
我知道 因为今天是周日嘛
I know you made lasagna. It’s Sunday.
能把车借我用一下吗
Can I borrow the car?
谢谢
Thanks.
-这儿有最好吃的海鲜 -是的 我知道
– Best seafood you’ll ever have. – Yeah, I know.
-我以前经常来 -真的吗
– I used to come here all the time. – Really?
你不想去好一点的地方吗
Are you sure you don’t wanna go somewhere, I don’t know, nice?
好一点的 不用了 这里就可以了
Nice? No, I wanna go somewhere good.
好吧
Okay.
你小子上这儿来干嘛
What the hell you doing here?
好了 斯蒂夫 都过去三年了
Come on, Steve. It’s been three years already.
我不想在这儿有任何麻烦事
I don’t want any trouble here.
不会的 我保证
You’re not gonna get any. I promise.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才那家伙是怎么回事啊
What happened with that guy out there?
-哪一个 -你们有什么过节吗
– What guy? – What’s the story with him?
-没有 -真的吗
– No story. – Really?
真的
Yeah.
他是我的一个老朋友
He’s an old buddy of mine.
怎么了
What?
你昨晚回家晚了 你♥爸♥爸有没有大发雷霆啊
Your dad get mad at you for coming home late last night?
不 他不是那种会大发雷霆的人
No. He’s not really the type that gets mad.
那他是哪种人呢
What kind of guy is he then?
寡言少语的人
Quiet one?
-我想还不是很糟糕啊 -我想也是
– Could be worse, I guess. – I guess.
你妈妈呢
And your mom?
没有 家里只有我和爸爸
Nope, just me and my dad.
他独自一人把你养大吗
Did he raise you all by himself?
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么想了解我的爸爸呢
Why do you wanna know about my dad?
只是好奇啊
Just curious.
好奇你成长的环境
Curious about where you come from.
我想见见你的爸爸
I wanna meet your dad.
就今晚
Tonight.
听着 他可能不会和你说太多话
Look, you’re…you’re not gonna get very much out of him.
不知道怎么说 别在意好吗
So, I don’t know, just don’t take it personally, okay?
老爸
Hey, pop.
我想让你见个人
I got somebody I want you to meet.
– 这是莎文娜 – 嗨
-This is Savannah. -Hi.
泰里先生 很高兴认识您
It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Tyree.
他 是我的 他收藏硬币
He… this is my… he collects coins.
这是他的一大嗜好
He… it’s kind of like his big hobby.
太了不起了
This is amazing.
您有好多硬币啊 您是怎么开始收集的
You have so many coins. How did you get started in all this?
实际上是受约翰的影响
Through John, actually.
他不再热衷于此了
Not his thing anymore.
– 咱们或许该走了 – 这是什么币
-You know, we should probably maybe go. -What is this coin?
那是个萨卡加维亚合面币
That’s a Sacagawean Mule.
实际上
It’s actually…
你还想看看别的吗
Do you want to see some more?
当然想看 如果您不介意的话
Absolutely, yes, if you don’t mind.
– 那就带上手套 – 谢谢
-Put this glove on then. -Thanks.
这个很有趣 这是个具讽刺性的硬币
This is a humorous one. This is a satirical coin.
好重啊
This is massive.
是的 威廉吉·布莱恩参选总统时
Yeah, William Jennings Bryan, when he ran for president…
他坚信 不 先别翻过来
…he was… he believed in… no, don’t turn it over.
看这面
Leave it here.
你记得他倡导自♥由♥铸造银币的政策吗
Do you remember that he had the Free Silver Policy?
而他的对手麦金利 等一下 在这
And McKinley was his opponent and he’s… wait, here.
看 这是个真正的银币
Now see, that’s a real silver dollar.
这正好是一个银币的大小
That’s the size of a silver dollar.
麦金利的意思是如果布莱恩当选
And McKinley said that if Bryan had his way…