有些话我想告诉你
There’s something I wanna tell you,
在我中枪之后
after I got shot,
你想知道在我昏迷之前最先浮现
you wanna know the very first thing that
在我脑海里的是什么吗
entered my mind,before I blacked out?
是硬币
Coins,
我好像又回到了八岁那年
I’m 8 years old again
去参观美国铸币厂的时候
on a tour of the U.S. Mint,
我听着导游介绍硬币的铸造过程
I’m listening to a guide explain how coins are made,
它们怎样由金属片打♥压♥出来
how they’re punched out of sheet metal,
怎样打磨成形
how they’re rimmed and beveled,
怎样刻上图形和清理干净
how they are stamped and cleaned,
每一枚硬币都经过人为筛选
and how each and every batch of coins are personally examined,
以防忽略掉任何一点细小的瑕疵
just in case any have slipped through with the slightest imperfection,
我突然就想到了这些
that’s what popped into my head,
我就像美国♥军♥队铸造出的一枚硬币
I am a coin in the United States army,
我在1980年入伍 经过严格的选拔
I was minted in the year 1980, I’ve been punched from sheet metal,
之后经过了艰苦的训练和磨砺
I’ve been stamped and cleaned,
最后成为了一名合格的军人
my ridges have been rimmed and beveled,
但是现在我却身中两枪
but now I have two small holes in me,
我已经不是一个完整的军人了
I’m no longer in perfect condition,
因此 我要告诉你另外一些事情
so there’s something else I wanna tell you,
就在我昏迷之前
right before everything went black,
你知道我最后想到的是什么吗
you wanna know the very last thing that entered my mind?
是你
You.
为什么不呢 因为你想做的事情太多了
Why not? Because there are a lot of things you’d be doing.
就像是打网球
Just like playing tennis.
温布尔顿吗 我不知道啊
Wimbledon? I don’t know.
就是想去啊 我来负责这事儿吧 六点半
Just gonna go. I’m gonna host the thing. Six-thirty.
我和你可以十点钟去吗
And you and I could go at 10?
-噢 他妈的 -噢 不是吧
– Oh, shit! – Oh, no!
-噢 不是吧 兰迪 -对不起
– Oh, no, Randy, no! – I’m sorry.
我去找它 我一定给你拿回来
I’ll get it, I’ll get it,
好了 我这就去找
Okay? I’m on it.
我的全部家当都在那包里了
My whole life is in that bag.
我会找到的 放心吧
I got it. I got it.
分手信
你找到它了
You got it.
哥们 我正准备去捡那包呢
Dude. I was gonna get that.
我意思是 谢谢你跳下去捡
I mean, thanks for jumping in.
没事 不用谢
Yeah, no problem.
我的意思是 嘿 我来拿就好
But I mean, hey, I’ll take it.
太感谢你啦
Thank you so much!
有谁会从二十英尺的码头跳下来啊
Who jumps off a 20-foot pier?
天哪 太糟糕了
Gosh, I’m a mess.
你真是我的救星啊 我叫莎文娜
You are a lifesaver. I’m Savannah.
-我叫约翰 -约翰
– John. – John.
真是个勇敢的人 我的全部家当
Brave man. This is my life
都在这儿了 我欠你一份人情
in here, so I owe– I owe you.
没事 不用谢
Don’t worry about it.
-很高兴认识你 -我也一样
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
祝你们晚上玩的开心
You all have a good night.
好的 谢谢了 我都已经下水去捡了
Yeah, thanks. I was in the water for that.
我本来肯定能给你把包捡回来的
I was seriously getting it for you.
那个家伙太疯狂了
This guy’s crazy.
好吧 不是的 我发誓我没有 我没有跟着你
Yeah, no, I swear I’m not. I’m not stalking you.
我只是来拿我的滑板
I just gotta get my board.
-你住在这儿吗 -不 不 我住在附近
– Are you staying here? – Yeah, yeah, I’m from around here.
约翰 你想不想…我家就在那边
Hey, John, do you want to–? my house is right over there.
我们现在正准备回去 你想和我们一起吗
We were actually going back right now. Do you want to join us?
我们一会儿要烤肉
We’re having a barbecue.
不用了 我不是有意冒犯你们
It’s okay. I don’t want to intrude on y’all.
我爸爸已经做好饭了
My dad’s making dinner.
好吧
Okay.
至少让我请你喝杯啤酒再回家啊
Well, I could at least give you a beer for the walk home.
-你家在哪儿啊 -就在那边
– Where is it? – Right over there.
2001年春天
-你参军了吗 -是的
– You in the military or something? – Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
你在哪个兵种啊
What branch are you in?
特种兵
Army, special forces.
特种兵啊 不错啊 那是
Oh, special forces. That’s impressive. That’s….
你手上戴的是不是个特种兵指环啊
Is that like a special forces ring they give you?
上面写的是不是特种兵啊
Is that what it says on it?
你戴着很不错
It looks nice on you.
你们是不是还要戴帽子啊 就像法式的贝雷帽那种
Aren’t you supposed to be wearing a hat too? Like a French hat, a beret.
-你们是这样叫的吗 -兰迪
– That’s what it’s called? – Randy.
我只是跟他开个玩笑嘛
I’m just joking with him.
你不应该取笑徒手就能弄死你的人
You shouldn’t make fun of a guy who can kill you with his bare hands.
猛♥男♥啊
Big guy.
摇摇摆摆 猛打准击 来吧
Rock them, sock them, let’s go.
这个怎么样啊
How about that?
好吧 我去拿杯啤酒
You know, I’m gonna go get a beer.
大兵 很高兴见到你
Soldier. Pleasure.
我替他道歉啊 他认为他喜欢我
I’m sorry about him. He thinks he likes me.
是啊 我也觉得他喜欢你啊
Yeah, I think he likes you too.
不 我不是他喜欢的类型
No, I’m not his type.
只是他自己还不知道罢了
He just doesn’t know it yet.
怎么啦
What?
好吧 我只是觉得你是人见人爱型的
Come on, I just think you’re probably everybody’s type.
我说的没错吧
See what I mean?
我来猜猜是谁啊 是艾伦吧
Is this who I think it is? Alan, Alan.
宝贝 我给你介绍我的朋友约翰
Hey, buddy, I want you to meet John.
约翰 这是艾伦
John, this is Alan.
-艾伦 很高兴见到你 -打招呼啊
– Alan, nice to meet you. – Say hi.
他有一点点害羞 是吧
He’s a little bit shy, isn’t he?
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿啊
Hey, where’s your dad?
-在那儿 -像往常一样就在他后面啊
– Over there. – Two steps behind, as usual.
不好意思 他每回见到你都要黏着你
Sorry, he’s like a heat-seeking missile every time he sees you.
-我是提姆 -我叫约翰
– Oh, hey, I’m Tim. – John.
对不起
Sorry.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你是特种兵吗
Oh, you special forces, huh?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你在布拉格堡服兵役吗
You stationed out at Fort Bragg?
不 实际上是在德国
No, Germany, actually.
-你马上要出发了吗 -是的 先生
– Oh, you’re on leave. – Yes, sir.
我希望你一路顺风
I hope you’re enjoying yourself.
是的 我会的
Yeah, I think I am.
对不起 我不是有意要打扰你们的
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you though.
-我也很高兴认识你 -来吧 儿子 我们走吧
– Nice to meet you too. – Come on, son. Let’s go.
走啦
Let’s go.
你好 你好 约翰
Hello. Hello, John.
你好 艾伦
Hello, Alan.
-哇 太神奇了 -怎么了
– Wow, that was really amazing. – Yeah?
他只和家人说话 从不和其他人说话
He never talks to anybody. Only his family.
他和你说话啊
He talked to you.
是啊 但是我就像他的家人一样
Yeah, but I’m practically his family.
我看着他长大
I’ve known him since he was born.
真的吗
Yeah?
你什么时候回去
When do you go back?
两周后
Two weeks.
你的工作一定很刺♥激♥吧
It must be scary what you do.
通常是很无聊 你知道
Boring mostly. You know,
大部分时间都很无趣
long stretches of boring.
偶尔有一些惊险的突袭行动
Occasional flashes of scary.
今晚是满月
Full moon tonight.
你注意到没 月亮升起的时候很大
Do you ever notice how big the moon is when it’s raising?
升到天空中后又显得很小
And how little it gets when it’s up in the sky.
你知道 那只是你的错觉
You know, that’s just your perspective.
不管它在天空的哪个位置
It doesn’t matter where it is in the sky or