♪ 焕然一新,我跳下床边 ♪
♪ Feeling brand new and I jumped up ♪
♪ 回想着成功与失落 ♪
♪ Feeling my highs, and my lows ♪
♪ 贯穿我的魂灵抑或是我的目标 ♪
♪ In my soul, and my goals ♪
♪ 尝试停止酗酒,不再抽烟 ♪
♪ And tried to stop smoking and stop drinking ♪
♪ 我也在想我有自己的原因 ♪
♪ And I’ve been thinking I’ve got my reasons ♪
♪ 为了度日,为了活着,为了混下去,为了生活 ♪
♪ Just to get by, just to get by Just to get by, just to get by ♪
♪ 为了度日,为了过活 ♪
♪ Just to get by, just to get by ♪
♪ 告诉他们, Kweli ♪
♪ Tell them, Kweli ♪
♪ 说唱歌♥手们交换着匪帮间的狠话 ♪
♪ We keep it gangster, say “for shizzle,” “for sheezy” and “staying crunk” ♪
♪ 出身不易,却陶醉在自己渲染出的形像里 ♪
♪ It’s easy to pull a breezy, smoke trees, and we stay drunk ♪
♪ 我们的行动主义者攻击着这制度 ♪
♪ Yo, our activism attacking the system, ♪
♪ 在监狱中的非洲裔与拉丁裔 ♪
♪ the blacks and Latins in prison ♪
♪ 数字不断上升,作为受害者他们看不到未来 ♪
♪ Numbers have risen They reach us like inner vision ♪
♪ 只能听说唱音乐聊以慰藉 ♪
♪ Shit and all they got is rapping to listen to ♪
♪ 想让你知道我们一直在思念你,这份爱没有附加条件 ♪
♪ Let them know we missing you Love is unconditional ♪
♪ 尽管日子艰难,生活悲惨 ♪
♪ Even when the condition is critical When the living is miserable ♪
♪ 你的立场依旧关键,我向你保证 ♪
♪ Your position is pivotal, I ain’t bullshitting you ♪
♪ 我为什么要说谎? ♪
♪ Now, why would I lie? ♪
♪ 为了生活,为了度日 ♪
♪ Try to get by, just to get by ♪
♪ 看不清现实,电视宣传着让我们向往巨星 ♪
♪ We can’t fly See, the TV got us reaching for stars ♪
♪ 说的不是火星或是金星 ♪
♪ Not the ones between Venus and Mars, ♪
♪ 而是说唱巨星,体育明星 ♪
♪ the ones that be reading for parts ♪
♪ 人们做着各式各样的整形手术 ♪
♪ People get breast enhancements and penis enlargements ♪
♪ 周六的罪人,周日就成了虔诚的教♥徒♥ ♪
♪ Saturday sinners Sunday morning at the feet of the Father ♪
♪ 他们总是需要依靠,在其中找到慰藉 ♪
♪ They need something to rely on We get high on all types of drug ♪
♪ 实际上你需要的只有爱 ♪
♪ All you really need is love to get by ♪
♪ 为了度日,为了活着,为了混下去,为了生活 ♪
♪ Just to get by, just to get by Just to get by, just to get by ♪
♪ 像约翰列侬唱的“想象着所有的人” ♪
♪ Like John Lennon “Imagine all the people” ♪
♪ 看我像保罗麦卡特尼一样一生摇滚 ♪
♪ Watch me rock like Paul McCartney ♪
♪ 从现在一直到最后的披头士成员离去(还有很久) ♪
♪ from now until the last Beatle drop ♪
♪ 早上醒来 ♪
♪ This morning I woke up ♪
♪ 精神焕发,从床上一跃而起 ♪
♪ Feeling brand new and jumped up ♪
♪ 想着我的成功与失败 ♪
♪ Feeling my highs and my lows ♪
♪ 贯穿我的灵魂和目标 ♪
♪ In my soul and my goals ♪
♪ 不再抽烟,也停止酗酒 ♪
♪ Just to stop smoking, stop drinking ♪
♪ 我也在想一切事出有因 ♪
♪ But I’ve been thinking I’ve got my reasons ♪
♪ 为了度日,为了活着,为了混下去,为了生活 ♪
♪ Just to get by, just to get by Just to get by, just to get by ♪
再来一遍!
One more time!
♪ 有人哭着放弃,有人坚持继续 ♪
♪ Some people cry Some people try ♪
♪ 为了度日,为了那一口饭 ♪
♪ Just to get by, for a piece of the pie ♪
♪ 我们享用美食,飘飘欲仙 ♪
♪ We love to eat and get high ♪
♪ 我们扯谎,蒙人,来蒙混过关 ♪
♪ We deceive and we lie, and we keeping it fly ♪
♪ 当人们伪装起来 ♪
♪ When people decide to keep a disguise ♪
♪ 你看不到他们,我却能看到其心中的魔鬼 ♪
♪ You can’t see them We see the evil inside ♪
♪ 那些最好的人们 ♪
♪ The best people you find ♪
♪ 不管坚强与否,我都与你们同在 ♪
♪ Strong or feeble in mind I stay reading the signs ♪
♪ 哟,哟,哟,哟,我为了生活 ♪
♪ Yo, yo, yo, yo, I get by ♪
♪ 为了过活 ♪
♪ Just to get by ♪
我爱你们,布鲁克林,我爱你们
I love y’all, Brooklyn. I love y’all. Word up.
Talib Kweli, 纽约,布鲁克林
Talib Kweli, Brooklyn, New York City.
Black Star 传奇再度聚首
MOS DEF: Black Star Embassy is in the building.
布鲁克林,你们感觉好吗?
Brooklyn, do you feel good tonight?
我很好
I know I do.
您对摇滚和嘻哈怎么看?
MICHEL GONDRY: What do you think of rock music and hip-hop?
个人来讲嘛,我是古典乐迷
Well, personally, I am for classical music.
我会弹钢琴,我也想弹钢琴
I play the piano. I want to play.
我希望死了之后能够嫁给谢尔盖·拉赫玛尼诺夫
And I wish to marry, when I die, Sergei Rachmaninoff.
我太爱他了
I am terribly in love with him.
谢谢 你得等我死了
Thank you. Over my dead body.
肯定是这样,还能怎样?
Well, it would have to be, wouldn’t it?
我觉得也是,Arthur, 这是很常见的
I guess so, Arthur. That’s very normal.
你懂吧,我对说唱音乐不感冒
You know, I don’t like rap music.
因为说唱音乐里总是有些肮脏的词汇
Because rap music composes a lot of foul language,
对孩子们影响也不好
and I don’t think it’s proper for children.
要我说大人也别听这个
I don’t even think it’s proper for adults either
不能那样说话
to be using that type of language.
嘿, Mos. 嘿, Dave.
Hey, Mos. Hey, Dave.
那天我在公共厕所…说来话长
You know, I was in the public restroom the other day… It’s a long story.
有个人在我旁边的小便池里小便
This guy was peeing in the urinal next to me,
我不是有意要看,但我还是忍♥不住看了
I didn’t look or nothing, but I couldn’t help but notice.
他底下那个太小了…
His dick was so small…
有多小, Dave?
How small was it, Dave?
都尿到蛋上了
He peed on his balls.
一整天,宝贝,咱整这个能整一天
All day, babe. We could do this all day long.
一整天
All day long.
好了,再来一个
All right. One more.
这个可有点埋汰,孩子们,把耳朵堵上
This is as dirty as it’s gonna get. All the kids, plug your ears.
好没? 开始
Ready? Here we go.
嘿, Mos. 嘿, Dave.
Hey, Mos. Hey, Dave.
我跟你说过勤劳的性工作者的事吗?
Did I ever tell you the one about the industrious prostitute?
没,没听你讲过
No, I don’t believe you did.
哎,这事好玩
Well, it’s a funny story.
这性工作者用手术在屁♥股♥上又植入一个阴♥道♥
She actually had a vagina surgically implanted in her hip.
天哪
Oh, my God. Yeah.
所以她能一次打两份工
So she could make some money on the side.
就这样黑天白天一天又一天
Oh, it goes on like this for days and days and days.
我们只讲最直白的笑话,他们能笑死
We just tell straight jokes. That’s it, we’ll kill them.
好了,大伙,听着
All right, everybody, listen up.
现在有一些技术问题
Listen up, there’s been some technical difficulties.
好好听,我在跟你讲是怎么回事
Listen, I’m gonna tell you what happened.
就像你们所知的
As you all know,
我们本来是期待 Lauryn Hill 来为我们结束这场表演
we were expecting to have Lauryn Hill close the show.
坏消息是
Unfortunately,
哥伦比亚唱片公♥司♥不让唱她的 solo 作品
Columbia Records would not clear any of her songs.
好消息是
Lucky for us,
Lauryn Hill 想出了一个替代方案
Lauryn Hill came up with an alternative solution.
女士们,先生们,让我们为接下来的奇迹鼓掌
Ladies and gentlemen, make some noise for a miracle.
The Fugees.
The Fugees.
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
(RAPPING) ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Black Star Jack Bush ♪
♪ Black Star Jack Bush ♪
♪ 举起双手,举起双手 ♪
♪ Put your hands up, get your hands up ♪
♪ 一,二,三,举起双手 ♪
♪ One, two, three, put your hands up ♪
♪ 举起双手,举起双手 ♪
♪ Get your hands up, get your hands up ♪
♪ 举起双手 ♪
♪ Get your hands up ♪
好了好了
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
♪(NAPPY HEADS)
♪(PERFORMING NAPPY HEADS)
♪ 哟,蒙娜丽莎 ♪
(SINGING) ♪ Yo, Mona Lisa ♪
♪ 咱们能周五去约会吗,如果不行 ♪
♪ Can I get a date on Friday And if you’re busy ♪
♪ 周六我也并不介意 ♪
♪ I wouldn’t mind taking Saturday ♪
♪ 聚集起来 Fugee 正在赶来的路上 ♪
♪ Round up the posse Fugee comin’ around the way ♪
♪ 瞌睡虫就在这里,我们不会回家 ♪
♪ Nappy heads in the zone And we ain’t going home ♪
大家把手都举起来
Put your hands in the air right now.
我一直在等着今天
I’ve been waiting for this shit!
♪ 来一根 cheeba, 我来将你们解放 ♪
(RAPPING) ♪ Yo! A cheeba cheeba, y’all Well I’m a Libra, y’all ♪
♪ 对啦,愿这节奏永不停止 ♪
♪ Yes, yes, y’all, and it don’t stop ♪
♪ 来一根 cheeba, 我来将你们解放 ♪
♪ A cheeba cheeba y’all, well I’m a Libra y’all ♪
♪ 我们一起 ♪ ♪ 呦 ♪
♪ Yes, yes, y’all, let’s ♪ ♪ Yo ♪
♪ 你想要 battle 吗,我带来训练有素的人如同国王 ♪
♪ You wanna battle swing I bring commanding men like I was king ♪
♪ 在你们的梦里,我如同史蒂芬金写着恐怖小说 ♪
♪ In all your dreams I write the horror flick of Stephen King ♪
♪ 思考着过去的过失和挣得的财富 ♪
♪ Cling to false also those papers say ock ♪
♪ 我受不了那丰满女士,转开自己的歌♥剧剧场 ♪
♪ I got tired of the fat lady So I sing to my own opera ♪
♪ Ba-lang-balang-balang -to-de-man-de-rock ’cause I love thee ♪
♪ Ba-lang-balang-balang -to-de-man-de-rock ’cause I love thee ♪
♪ 如果以剑为生,一定会因枪而死 ♪
♪ If you live by the sword you will be die by the gun ♪
♪ 所有的男人都在说谎,女孩们在犯下罪孽 ♪
♪ ‘Cause all guys tell lies and poor girls commit sin ♪
♪ 曾经红色代码对我发布命令,如今轻松自在如同《好人寥寥》 ♪
♪ I was ordered the code red but now I’m chillin’ with A Few Good Men ♪
♪ 对首都的年轻人展开行动 ♪
♪ Assassination on the kid from the capital ♪
♪ 从没演过肥皂剧,现在却在总医院中 ♪
♪ I never played a soap opera Now I’m in General Hospital ♪
♪ 情况关键,精神力量高过物质 ♪
♪ Condition critical Spirit overrules the physical ♪
♪ 如果我离世了,与我在葬礼碰头 ♪
♪ So if I die, catch me at the funeral ♪
♪ 我欲飞翔,荣光照耀,麦在手中 ♪
♪ I’ll fly away, oh glory With a mike in my hand ♪