no more drugging.
你现在就在喝酒 丹尼
You’re drinking right now, Danny.
是啊
True.
那就把我刚刚
Let’s forget about
说关于喝酒的那部分忘掉吧
what I said about drinking.
我是说 我又不是为教皇做事
I mean, I’m not running for Pope.
这都是因为苏菲吗
And this is because of Sophie?
弗兰克 拜托
Frank, please.
给我一点面子好吗 苏菲
Give me a little credit, will ya? Sophie?
好吧 如果我当时真的
Okay. What would have happened
收到那封信 我会怎样做
if I got that letter when I was supposed to?
我会打给他
I would have called him.
绝对肯定 我一定会打给他
For sure as shit, I would have called him.
可能我的人生 会完全不一样
Maybe my whole life would have turned out different.
不 不要这样
Don’t… Don’t…
你把自己逼得太紧了 孩子
You’re too hard on yourself, kid.
你一直都是这样 现在 来吧
You always have been. Now, come on.
弗兰克
Frank.
我三十年没有写过歌♥了 三十年了
I haven’t written a song in 30 years. Thirty years.
我是一个他妈的笑话
I’m a fucking joke.
我只是一个主持人
I’m an MC.
一个用麦克风的宫廷小丑
A fuckin’ court jester with a microphone.
我曾经真的是有实力的
I was the real thing once.
对 我曾经是有实力的
Right. I was the real thing.
一张专辑 而我的歌♥不好卖♥♥
One album, my songs didn’t sell,
他们把歌♥交给我唱 我就唱
they handed me their songs to sing. And I sung.
我放弃了
I gave up.
丹尼 你在低潮期
Danny, you’re having a breakdown.
我不想告诉你的 哥们 我在低潮期四十年了
I hate to tell you, buddy. I’ve been breaking down for 40 years.
我已经筋疲力尽 再没有任何突破
I’m broken. Ain’t nothin’ left to break.
四十年来
I’ve been abusing my body
大部分时间我一直在折磨自己的身体
for the better part of four decades.
如果我能找到获得救赎的方法
If I’m going to find any kind of redemption,
我就不能再浪费任何时间
I can’t waste any more time.
但为什么是新泽西
But why the fuck New Jersey?
一次一杯就好了 弗兰克
One shock at a time, Frank.
嘿 杰米
Hey, Jamie.
你跟那个叫尼基·恩斯特的孩子
You talk to that kid Nicky Ernst
谈过开车兜风的事了没
about that ride yet?
还没 柯林斯先生
Not yet, Mr. Collins.
你要去讲喔
You got to do it.
晚上七点 吃晚饭的时候见吧
meet me at 7:00 for dinner.
我还是不会去
Still going to have to pass.
玛丽 你就继续拒绝吧
Mary, you keep passing,
我会继续地问 看看谁先放弃吧
I’ll keep making passes and we’ll see who quits first.
祝你有美好的一天 柯林斯先生
Have a nice day, Mr. Collins.
大日子 是我的大日子
Big day. Big day for me.
我要见一个从未见过的人
I’m meeting someone for the first time.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
要如实说吗
Honestly?
如果这段关系要长久维系的话 玛丽
If this relationship is going to go the distance, Mary,
我想我们应该坦诚相对
I think we should be honest with one another.
好吧
Okay. Well,
你看起来有点可笑
you look slightly ridiculous.
不是 我看起来很俊俏
Nah. I look sharp.
-晚上七点见吧 -你不会见到我
-See you at 7:00. -No, you won’t.
嘿 杰米 不要忘了跟尼基讲喔
Hey, Jamie, don’t forget about Nicky.
他是个很好的男生
He’s a wonderful boy.
不要对任何人说起任何事
Don’t say anything to anyone.
尼基·恩斯特
Nicky Ernst!
我为你准备好了 先生
It’s ready for you, sir.
哥们 我不知道你对里面的女生做了什么
Oh, man, I don’t know what you did to that girl inside,
但是 她都一直在说关于你的事
but, wow, all she does is talk about you.
你应该约她出去
Maybe you should ask her out.
-杰米吗 -就是她了
-Jamie? -That’s the one.
不要去追玛丽 玛丽是我的
Don’t go after Mary. Mary’s mine.
我喜欢你的草坪
I like your lawn.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello!
你好
Hello.
小希 不要开门给陌生人喔
Hope, you’re not to open the door to strangers.
他不是陌生人 我们在电视看过他的
He’s not a stranger, we saw him on TV.
-早跟你说了 -哇
-Told you. -Whoa!
我跟你说过了
I told you.
你没有听进去 我有试过告诉你的
You didn’t listen, but I tried to tell you.
我不太确定 怎样才比较合适
I was unsure of, um, what was appropriate.
他正在工作
He’s at work.
我带了百吉圈
I brought bagels.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
小小蜘蛛儿爬上排水管
The itsy-bitsy spider came up the water spout

Yeah.
一场雨下来 冲下小蜘蛛
Down came the rain and it washed the spider out
太阳出来了 晒干了雨水
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
小小蜘蛛儿
And the itsy-bitsy spider
又再次爬上排水管
Climbed up the spout again
唱得真好 你天生有好的歌♥喉
That’s beautiful. You have a natural singing voice.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
只是很自然的就说出来了
Just comes out naturally.
你是怎样找到我们的
How did you find us?
哦 好吧 你知道的
Oh, well, you know,
我几年前就已经跟踪过他
I had tracked him down years ago, you know,
只是从来没有鼓起勇气 来见他
just never got the nerve up to, uh, come see him.
我想要个百吉圈
I want a bagel.
我可以拿一个百吉圈吗 妈妈
Can I have a bagel, Mom?
可以 可以 让我先
Yeah. Okay. Let me just…
哇哦 这么多层 哇哦
Wow. On so many levels. Wow.
你肚里面的孩子有几个月
How far along are you?
这个
With… Oh, um…
大约六个月吧
Six months, more or less.
是男生还是女生 你知道吗
Uh, boy or girl? You know?
是个男生
It’s a boy.
是个男的 哩
Oh. Boy. Wow.
在很多层面上来说
On so many levels.
我应该打给他 我是说 我要打给他
I have to call him. I mean, I have to call him.
对 当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
当然 是的 是的
Sure. Sure. Sure.
我刚刚读完一年级
I just finished the first grade.
而我的老师 她叫威廉姆斯太太
And my teacher is named Mrs. Williams.
上周她姑姑去世了 所以我们有个代课老师
Her aunt died last week, so we had a substitute.
他有胡子的
He had a mustache.
她有胡子
She had a mustache?
-是他 -是个男的 好吧
-He. -Oh, it was a he. Oh, okay.
为什么你会在电视里面出现
Why are you on TV?
因为我是个歌♥手
Because I’m a singer.
你是个好歌♥手吗
Are you a good singer?
我不知道 不太好
Well, I don’t know, you know, not really.
-我不这么认为 -小希
-I didn’t think so. -Hope.
你不这么想吗
You didn’t think so?
你为什么会不这么想
And why didn’t you think so?
因为当你在电视上的时候
Because when you were on the TV,
我爸爸都会说”把它关掉 萨曼莎”
my daddy said, “Shut it off, Samantha!”
之后妈咪就很快的把它关掉了
And Mommy turned it off really fast.
之后妈咪说”汤姆”
And Mommy said, “Tom…”
然后爸爸说”不 能”
And Daddy said, “N-O.”
就是这样
And that was that.

Wow.
但我觉得你唱得很好 真的
But I thought you were great. Really.
你觉得我唱得好
You thought I was good?
丹尼·柯林斯来了我们的家
Danny Collins showed up at our house.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
他带了百吉圈过来 跟小希一起在厨房♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!