Yeah, New Jersey.
对 要一部车
Yeah. A car, uh,
你知道我喜欢什么款式的
you know what I like.
来部红色的吧
Make it red.
对 我改变了闭上你的嘴
Yeah. I’m changing shit up.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这里死气沉沉的
It’s just dead.
这周有个牙科会议在这里举♥行♥
There’s a dental convention here this week.
好像只有四个人来了
Like four people have been here.
我的天啊
Oh, shit!
我的老天啊
Oh, shit!
太赞了
Oh, nice!
欢迎来到希尔顿酒店
Welcome to the Hilton,
丹尼·柯林斯
Danny Collins.
我是说 柯林斯先生
I mean, Mr. Collins. I mean, uh…
先生 欢迎你来到希尔顿酒店
Welcome to the Hilton, sir.
在希尔顿酒店真好
It’s good to be here at the Hilton.
你可以叫我丹尼 而我应该叫你什么
You can call me Danny. And what should I call you?
尼基·恩斯特
Nicky Ernst.
尼基·恩斯特
Nicky Ernst.
真的很高兴见到你
Absolute pleasure to meet you.
你长得不错 尼基
You got a great face, Nicky.
我给你一百块吧
May I give you 100 bucks?
可别不要在车里流口水 尼基
Try not to drool on the car, Nicky.

Okay.
欢迎来到希尔顿酒店 你有预约吗
Welcome to the Hilton, do you have a reservation?
没有
No.
但我希望能定个房♥
But I hope that’s not a deal breaker
因为我很快就爱上了希尔顿
because I am rapidly falling in love with this here Hilton.
我的天啊
Holy shit!
我的老天啊
Holy shit!
我常常遇到这 你叫什么名字
I get that a lot. What’s your name?
-杰米 -杰米 我是丹尼
-Jamie. -Jamie. I’m Danny.
我知道 我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
外面那个小伙子怎样
How about that guy out front?
尼基·恩斯特 他是个好人 长得也不错
Nicky Ernst. He’s a great guy, great face.
你为什么不让他带你坐我的车逛逛
Why don’t you let him take you out for a ride in my car?
你会爱上他的
You’ll fall in love.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
看看这张脸
Look at that face.
为什么这里的人都有长得这么好看
Why does everybody in here have such great faces?
你又那么年轻 为什么你们都那么年轻
And so young. Why are you all so young?
我们只是刚刚大学毕业的孩子 暑假就走了
We’re just college kids. Just graduated. I’m off for the summer.
那就说得通了
That explains it.

Uh…
你在这儿待几天 柯林斯先生
How long will you be staying with us, Mr. Collins?
我不知道 我的卫星导航告诉我
I don’t know. My GPS tells me
这里离新泽西的希尔代斯不远
that this is not far from a Hillsdale, New Jersey.
是我的卫星导航在瞎说还是直走就能到
Now, is my GPS lying or giving me the straight shit?
直走到了 五分钟就能到
Straight shit. You’re five minutes away.
好吧 我会一直留在这里
Okay, I will stay here. Indefinitely.
稍等一下 玛丽
Hang on. Mary!
如果又有个美人出来的话
Man, if another wonderful face comes out of there,
我应该会受不了
I don’t think I can handle it.

Oh.
就像这样 我绝对受不了
That’s it. I definitely can’t handle it.
-看看谁来了 -看到了
-Look who it is. -I see.
你好
Hi.
他想一直留在这里
He wants to stay indefinitely
而我们可以给他一间蜜月套房♥
and we can give him the honeymoon suite.
他不想要蜜月套房♥
He doesn’t want the honeymoon suite.
我不是在这度蜜月的
It’s not my honeymoon.
而且我没那么开心
And I’m not very sweet.
随便给我一个房♥间就好了
Any room will suit me fine.
还有 你在哪儿上的大学 这位年轻的女士
And what college do you go to, young lady?

Ha!
所以 你要一直留在这里吗
So, you’re staying indefinitely? Here?
我是希尔顿的铁杆粉丝
I’m a huge fan of this Hilton.
你结婚了没 玛丽
Are you married, Mary?
你说什么
Oh, I’m sorry?
你目前有没有订婚
Are you currently betrothed?
-没有 -很好
-No. -Good.
一起晚餐
Dinner?
你在问我要不要跟你吃晚餐吗
You’re asking me to dinner?
对 我想也是了 杰米
Yes. I think so. Jamie?
我在问她要不要一起吃晚餐 是吧
I asked her to dinner, didn’t I?
-是的 你是在问 -我的证人
-Yup, yeah, you did. -Proof.
抱歉 你吸毒了吗
I’m sorry, are you on drugs?
你说现在还是平常的时候
Currently or in general?
就这会儿
Currently?
没有 要去吗
No. Dinner?
不 我要拒绝你
No. I’m going to have to decline.
你不是粉丝吗
You’re not a fan?
-现在还是平常 -平常时候
-Currently or in general? -In general.
-不是 -这真的太差劲了
-No. -Oh, that’s too bad.
但我们默契不错啊
But we have good patter.
对吗 对吗 杰米
Don’t we? Don’t we, Jamie?
你知道我们在说什么吗
You following any of this, are you?
-不啊 -听着 我会帮你登记 好吗
-No. -Look, I’ll check you in, okay?
当你在帮我登记的时候 我就好好看着你
While you’re checking me in, I’ll check you out.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
哦 噢
Ooh, ooh!
你知道吗 我从来没看过这是怎么弄的
You know, I never actually saw this being done.
哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh.
小心门
Watch the door. Okay.
秋天舞会大厅
春天就在我的脑海里
但秋天落叶
离开了属于他们的
-丹尼 -嘿
-Danny? -Hey.
弗兰克
Frank.
哥们
man.
来抱抱
Come to papa.
见到你真好 哥们
Good to see you, buddy.
这个旅行真的是
Oh, what a trip.
我坐最早的航♥班♥来找你的
I got on the first flight out.
谢谢你 弗兰克 你有来过这里吗
Thanks, Frank. You been here before?
在新泽西希尔顿的伍德克利夫湖的酒吧吗
The bar at the Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey Hilton?
不是
No.
-哥们儿啊 -我
-Oh, man. -I, uh…
跟苏菲聊过 她说
Spoke to Sophie. She said…
是我 是我那么做的
I did. I did.
杰克
Josh.
可以倒个冰水
You wanna give us ice water
给我这边年轻的帅小伙儿朋友吗
for my handsome young friend here?
弗兰克 我决定了
Frank, I decided,
去改变一下我的人生
to make some changes in my life.
有些变化可能会让你觉得震惊
Some of the changes may come as a bit of a shock.
一些可能会影响你的财务状况
Some may actually affect you, financially.
我是作为一个朋友陪你 丹尼
I’m here as your friend, Danny.
不是作为你的经纪人
Not as your manager.
我想取消剩下的巡演
I want to cancel the rest of the tour.
抱歉 你说啥
I’m sorry?
我不觉得抱歉
I’m not sorry.
我受够了 弗兰克
I’m done, Frank.
受够了
Done.
所以 天啊 帮帮我
So, help me, God,
我再也不会再被迫唱那些歌♥了
I will never be forced to sing those songs again.
丹尼 你的名气在不断上升
Danny, you’re spiraling.
你是太嗨了吗 你吃了什么
Are you on something? What are you taking?
我受够了这些狗屎了
I’m done with all of that shit too.
没有了 没有再喝酒
No more, no more drinking,
没有再吸毒

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!