嗯呐
Aw.
你们应该要知道
You guys should know better, you know,
不要给我这年纪的人惊喜
you don’t surprise a guy my age.
你会让我心脏病发的
You’ll give me a heart attack.
她看起来好像年轻的杰奎琳
She looks like a young Jackie O.
杰奎琳 电台主持人
我跟她一起很不搭
I look absurd with her.
对 真的是
Yes, you do.
我们得让她签个婚前协议书 对吗
We have to make her sign a prenup, don’t we?
对 一定要
Yes, we do.
我太老了 不想管太多鬼事了
I’m way too old to be putting this much shit up my nose.
对 你是老了
Yes, you are.
老天 弗兰克
Jesus, Frank,
不要把所有好的东西一次过给我 好吗
don’t give me all the good stuff at once, will ya.
你今晚真的赚了那10% 哥们
You’re really earning that 10% tonight, pal.
你想我说什么
What do you want me to say?
不是啊 丹尼
no, Danny,
你和一个吸大♥麻♥的
you look perfectly normal
甚至不能把乳♥头♥遮住超过五分钟的
standing next to a coked-up teenager
小姑娘坐在一起没什么特别
who can’t keep her nipples covered for more than five minutes.
婚前协议书 谁需要婚前协议书
Prenup? Who needs a prenup?
我意思是 当然 你都结过三次婚了
I mean, sure, you’ve gone through three wives already,
但这次看起来蛮认真的
but this one seems like the real deal.
看看
look,
我又能看到她的阴♥道♥了
I can see her vagina again.
真可爱
That’s cute.
谢谢 我会试试
Thank you, I try.
那么
So,
我知道你对蓝侬是有多狂热
I know how fanatical you are about Lennon.
因此我在互联网四处找
So I started futzing around on the Internet,
我 联♥系♥上这个人 他是个收藏家
and I, uh, get in touch with this one guy. He’s a collector.
我告诉他 我想找一些特别的东西给你
I tell him that I’m looking to get you something special.
我的老天
Holy shit.
三个月以来我一直留着这个
I’ve been holding onto this for three months.
不 不 先不要拆 等一下
No, no, no. Wait, wait. Hang on, wait.
还记得你还是个孩子的时候做的采访吗
You remember doing an interview when you were a kid?
那个叫 《韵律杂♥志♥》
Something called, uh, Chime Magazine.
那个叫德洛克的小伙子
Fella named DeLoach?
对 应该是吧 我忘了
Yeah. Maybe. I don’t know. Yeah.
我不知道你跟他说过什么
Well, I don’t know what you said to the guy,
但你一定有提过蓝侬或者什么的
I mean, you must’ve mentioned Lennon or something.
都不重要了 重点是
But that doesn’t matter, the point is
蓝侬读了
Lennon read it.
那篇采访
The interview.
接着
And…
他写了一封信给你
He wrote you a letter.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
约翰·蓝侬 给你写了一封信 哥们
John Lennon wrote you a letter, pal,
在1971年
in 1971.
他把信寄给了你关心的德洛克这家伙
He sent it to you care of this DeLoach guy.
德洛克觉得能捞一笔
Now DeLoach smells money,
所以他就一直保存着 没有告诉你
so he holds onto it, never tells you.
之后德洛克死了
Then DeLoach dies.
但他并不是重点 重点是
But he’s not the point, the point is
他把那封信卖♥♥给
he sold that letter
一个收藏家
to a collector.
你能相信这鬼事吗
Can you believe this shit?
我有点跟不上你在说啥 弗兰克
I’m not following this, Frank.
打开盒子 打开盒子吧
Open the box. Open the box.
约翰·蓝侬在1971年
John Lennon wrote you
亲手写了一封信给你
a handwritten letter in 1971.
你♥他♥妈♥的能相信吗
Can you fucking believe it?
读读看
Read it!
“亲爱的丹尼·柯林斯
“Dear Danny Collins.
洋子和我看到你的那篇采访了
“Yoko and I read your interview.
富有跟名气不会改变你的想法
“Being rich and famous doesn’t change the way you think.
也不会腐蚀你的艺术气质
“It doesn’t corrupt your art.
只有你自己会
“Only you can do that.
所以 你怎么想 丹尼·柯林斯
“So, what do you think about that, Danny Collins?
对你的音乐
“Stay true…”
真诚
“…to your music.
对你的生活真诚
“Stay true to yourself.
我的号♥码就在下面
“My phone number is below.
打给我吧 我们可以讨论一下
“Call me, we can discuss this.
我们可以帮到你
“We can help.
爱你的 约翰”
“Love, John.”
很疯狂 对吗
It’s crazy, right?
我拿着这封信好几个月了
I’ve been holding onto this for months now.
我回来了
I’m home!
你在做什么
Whatcha doin’?
整理行李
Packing.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们哪里都不去
We’re not going anywhere.
但我要离开一下
But I’m going away.
你要去哪
Where you going?
去哪儿
Where?
他在哪
Where is he?
谁
Who?
那个刚刚跟你在床上的男人 就是那个
Whoever you were just in bed with. That’s who.
丹尼 我不知道你在说什么
Danny, I don’t know what you’re talking about.
得了吧 苏菲
Come on, Sophie.
我没像平时一样开车进来
I didn’t pull in the way I usually do,
所以外面那个小伙子没有打给你再拖延时间
so the kid outside couldn’t call you and stall me.
没关系 听着 我没有生气
Okay, listen. I’m not mad,
我发誓 我没有生气
I promise you. I am not mad.
我只想知道 到底是谁在我屋里 就这样
I just want to know who the fuck is in my house. That’s all.
嘿 不管你在哪儿 没关系
Hey! Wherever you are, it’s okay,
我保证 我没有生气
I promise, I’m not mad.
我只想看看你的脸
I just wanna see your face.
天啊 出来吧
Jesus, just come out.
没事的
It’s okay.
忙着干活儿哈
Busywork.
贾德
Judd.
不”好忙”
No, “Busywork.”
我要把你叫做”好忙”
I’m going to call you Busywork
因为她常常都”干”得”好忙”
because she’s always doing busywork.
现在 我明白了
Now, I understand.
好了 孩子们 你跟”忙碌的工作”在这
Okay, kids, you and Busywork here,
如果你们想的话
I want you to stay here for a while,
我想你们在这里待一段时间
if you wish.
没问题 你们都年轻 好好地玩吧
It’s fine by me. You’re young, have fun.
我在找我的地址簿
I’m looking for my address book.
因为我需要一个地址簿里面的地址
‘Cause I need an address in my address book,
找到了
and I found it.
苏菲
Sophie.
我原本就打算让你签个婚前协议书
I was going to make you sign a prenup anyway.
所以现在你并没有错过赚大钱的机会
You know, so you’re not missing out on the big bucks.
这样会让你感觉好一点吗
If that makes you feel better. Hmm?
我想好了一点吧
I guess it does a little.
好吧 大家 我走了
Okay, you guys, I’m off.
还有”好忙”
And, Busywork?
呃
Um…
好好照顾她 好吗
Take care of her. Okay?
我的父母跳第一支舞的时候
My parents had their first dance
是听着你的歌♥
to one of your songs.
-先生 -对
-Sir. -Yeah.
现在关系有点混乱了 不是吗
Well, that’s fucked up in all kinds of ways now, isn’t it?
嘿 哥们 听着
Hey, man. listen.
我需要一部飞机
I need a plane.
去泽西
Jersey.
对 新泽西