表示满意的那次 还记得吗
your white cell count. Remember that?
他叫你汤姆 就在这里 我一直在注意
He calls you Tom. It’s here, I’ve been taking notes.
就是说 每一次
Literally, every time,
好消息的时候就会叫你汤姆
it’s a good thing when he calls you Tom.
所以这就是我们期待的事
So this is what we want right now.
我们等着他过来 推开门 叫你汤姆
We want him to come in here, open that door, call you Tom.
那就是我们期待的
That’s what we want.
明白吗
You understand?
所以 我们静静
So let’s… Let’s focus…
等着吧
On that.
知道吗
Okay?
知道
Okay.
一切都会好起来的 儿子
Everything’s going to be all right, son.
会没事的
It’s going to be all right.
你保证
You promise?
我有让你失望过吗
Have I ever let you down before?
你是个可笑的人 知道吗
You’re a ridiculous man, you know that?
我知道 早就有人这么说了
I know. I’ve been told.
好吧
Okay.
是的 他会走进来
Yeah, he’s going to come in here
然后叫你汤姆
and he’s going to call you Tom.
然后就什么事都没有了 好吗
And everything’s going to be okay, all right?
一切都会没事的
Everything’s going to be okay.
好了 汤姆 这就是我们现在的进展
Okay, Tom, so here’s where we are.
1971年 当我接受
What happened was I did an interview
一本叫之字形的杂♥志♥采访的时候
with a magazine called Zig Zag in 1971.
正是我出第一张专辑的时候
Just after I’ve had my first album out.
在采访里 我被采访过我的人问到
And in it, I was asked by the fellow who was interviewing me
我是否想
whether I thought…
如果我
If I, um…
如果我成功了
If I became, you know,
富裕掩盖了贪婪 你知道
rich beyond the dreams of avarice, you know,
那是否会影响我的歌♥曲创作
whether it would affect my song writing,
那种不利的影响
you know, detrimentally.
然后我想 我回答的是肯定的
And I thought… I said I thought it would.
总之 约翰 不管怎样
Anyway, John, for some reason,
把这当成是一个意外 写进信里
took an exception to this and wrote a letter in.
民谣歌♥手在34年后 收到了约翰列侬写的信
从约翰列侬寄出那封信 到名谣歌♥手收到
时隔四十载
那是一封非常友好的信
It was a very friendly letter.
然后他结尾道”那你是怎么想的”
And he finished it with, “Well, what do you think of that?”
他说他的家庭电♥话♥号♥码在阿斯科特酒店
He had his own home telephone number in Ascot.
所以 如果我收到一封信 你知道
So, if I had got the letter, you know,
如果是他寄的 我会给他打电♥话♥
when he sent it, I would have rung him.
对 是的
Right, yeah.