有车在等我
I’m grabbing a cab.
我看到了
I see that.
我把奔驰给尼克了
I gave Nicky my Mercedes.
你把奔驰给尼克了 你真是疯了
You gave your Mercedes to Nicky? You are fucking crazy.
早有人这么说了 尽管我还买♥♥得起
It’s been said, yes. I can afford it, though.
弗兰克今早给我打电♥话♥了
Frank called me this morning
我们会在巡演后回来
and we’re going back on tour.
我缺钱 现在我有了家人
I need the money. I got a family now.
所以
So…
他们恨我没有勇气 但是
They hate my guts, but, uh…
我说过一家人就应该这样
I’m told that’s what families do.
对 是的 你说得没错
Yeah, that’s right. I’ve taught you well.
我要去演奏我的新歌♥了
Yeah. I’m going to play my new songs.
-部分新歌♥ 我们走着瞧吧
-Some of them. We’ll see what happen
我知道会发生什么
I know what will happen.
-是的 他们会朝你扔番茄 -是的 还有洋葱
-Yeah, they’ll throw tomatoes at me. -Yeah, and onions.
你要知道 我会在几个月之后回来的
You know, I’m going to be here in a couple of months.
还有 在这个地方 我们要演奏庭院深深
You know, in the area. We’re playing the Garden.
然后 或许你可以来看看演出
Yeah, maybe you’ll come by, see the show.
-我们还可以共进晚餐
-We’ll have, uh, dinner afterwards.
你知道我喜欢你哪一点吗 就是你死缠烂打
You know what I like about you? You never give up.
为了晚餐我也会拼一下的
Some dinners are worth fighting for.
我在房♥间里为你留了东西
I left something in the room for ya.
是吗 我猜是留下了一大堆混乱吧
Yeah? You probably left me a big mess, is what you left me.
这个 你懂的 摇滚范儿
Well, you know, rock stars.
那么
So, uh…
要涅槃再生了 是吗
Another life, huh?
谁知道呢
You never know.
你是怎么想的呢
玛丽·辛克莱尔
对于那件事
-哦 嗨 -嘿
-Oh. Hi. -Hey.
你好 抱歉 我们没见过面
Hi, sorry, I don’t think we met.
我是玛丽 酒店经理
I’m Mary, the hotel manager.
-你肯定就是吃干饭的 -啊
-You must be Busywork? -Yeah.
我是贾德
Uh, I’m Judd.
-贾德 对 就是你 非常好 -是 是
-Judd, yeah, right. Okay, very good. -Yeah, yeah.
-我是来例行检查的 -真体贴
-Anyway, checkout’s noon. -Sweet.
天哪 他要派你来监视我了吗
Christ, what, did he send you out here to check up on me?
是酒店不知道如何处理这个该死的钢琴
Well, the hotel didn’t know what to do with the damn piano.
我想着你可能会想要
So I thought you might want it.
-我不想要他的钢琴 -是吗
-I don’t want his piano. -Yeah?
这可是花了我六个小时从酒店运来的
Well, it took six hours to move it out of the Hilton
我在新泽西我一个人也不认识 别废话了
and I don’t know anyone else in New Jersey. So tough shit.
听着 这可是价值三万美元的乐器 汤姆
Look, it’s a $30,000 instrument, Tom.
卖♥♥不卖♥♥是你的事
Sell it, for all I care.
你的身体状况如何
How’s your health?
几天后我会去检查
I find out in a few days.
年纪轻轻的
Your age.
你也知道 当我30岁的时候
You know, when I was in my 30s,
就开始喝酒了 酗酒
I started drinking, heavily.
家族遗传的喝酒史
Ah. Long line of drunks in my family.
居然还有说得过去的理由
All with the usual bullshit excuses.
小心了 年轻人
Careful, gentlemen!
这可是斯坦韦牌的
That is a Steinway!
斯坦韦 钢琴品牌
好的 先生
Yes, sir!
总之 我们以前去旧金山湾区巡演
Anyway, we were on tour in the Bay Area.
我开车时喝醉了
I fell asleep at the wheel.
差点害我们几个人
Almost killed myself and others.
丹尼保释我出来的
Danny bailed me out.
早上5点
5:00 in the morning,
他出现在了圣何塞警局
he shows up at the San Jose police station,
疯狂摇着脑袋
wacked out of his skull.
然后载着我开了六个小时
He drives me six hours
到了好莱坞康复中心
to this Hollywood rehab joint
比我前一天晚上还要喝得醉 该死的
drunker than I’d been the night before, the dumb shit.
每周六嘴馋他都会请我喝酒
He visited me every Saturday till I got dry,
一周一次持续了37年
and then once a week for 37 years,
不管我身在何处
I get four cases of bottled water,
都会收到四箱瓶装水
sent to me wherever I am in the world.
总是带有同样的字条
Always with the same note.
“尽管喝吧 我请客 丹尼”
“Drink as many as you want. On me. Danny.”
你父亲是我最好的朋友
Best friend I ever had, your father.
对 他救了我的命
Yeah, the man saved my life
让我完全清醒过来
and got me stone-cold sober.
而喝得酩酊大醉一直是他想要的
And was three sheets to the wind the whole time he was doing it.
抱歉 我没明白你的重点
I’m sorry, but I’m not seeing your point.
重点就是 孩子
The point, my boy,
他是个好人
is that he’s got a good heart.
他是一个一直坚持守候的人
He just keeps it up his ass half the time.
怎么处理 由你决定
What you do with that is up to you.
无论如何 我的水还是会一直有的
My waters will keep coming, no matter what.
好了 伙计们 搬走那个大家伙
All right, boys, let’s move that puppy!
然后就可以离开新泽西这鬼地方了
So I can get the fuck out of New Jersey.
我会在匹兹堡见到你们吗
So I’ll see you guys in Pittsburgh?
是的 弗兰克开始了新的事业 好的 回聊
Yeah. Frank is setting up the other events. Okay, talk soon.
那么 我们现在来看看这个业务系统吧
Okay. Now let’s take a look at the computer system.
我还是不明白
I still don’t know…
希望医院里都好
Have fun at the doctor.
你最喜欢的花是
Your favorite flower is…
玫瑰
Rose.
-深吸一口气
-To smell it you breathe through your…
竭尽所能屏住呼吸
Hold it in as long as you can go,
然后一口呼出
and let it out in one big…
你好 我是预约西尔弗曼医生的汤姆·唐纳利
Hi. Tom Donnelly for Dr. Silverman.
好的 旁边坐着稍等 唐纳利先生
Sure. Just have a seat, Mr. Donnelly.
所以 她很生气吗
So, uh, she’s pissed?
不是 她很兴奋 多谢关心
Nah, she’s thrilled. Thanks for asking.
哦 那真是可怕的一晚
Oh, that was such a horrible night for me.
没有理由可讲
It’s no excuse.
我跟你保证那是我最糟糕的一晚
Well, I can assure you it was a worse night for me.
她就不想一起来吗
So she’s not going to come at all?
她都快走不动了
She can barely move.
医生叫她全天卧床
Doctor’s got her on full bed rest now.
再说不管结果怎么样
Plus whatever this news is,
我希望是我亲口告诉她
I’d rather she heard it from me.
而不是医生
Not some doctor.
唐纳利先生
Mr. Donnelly?
听着 如果是坏消息
Listen, if this news is bad…
汤姆
Tom…
不 听我说
No, listen to me. Uh…
如果情况不妙
If it’s bad,
萨曼莎 小希 还有未出生的孩子
Samantha, Hope and the baby…
我会照顾好他们的 汤姆
They’ll be taken care of, Tom.
-不要胡思乱想 -好吗
-Don’t even think about it. -Okay.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Good. Thank you.
我还不想离开他们
I am not ready to leave them.
还没准备好
I’m not ready.
告诉你 汤姆 我一直在想
You know, Tom, I’ve been thinking.
我发现了一件有趣的事
I noticed something very interesting.
不管医生什么时候进来
Whenever this doctor comes in here,
他只能叫你唐纳利先生或者汤姆
he either calls you Mr. Donnelly or Tom.
你注意到了吗
You notice that?
总是这两个名字
Always one or the other.
现在 当他叫你唐纳利先生的时候
Now, when he calls you Mr. Donnelly,
总不是好消息
it’s never good news.
然后接下来你就知道
Next thing you know,
他会给你注射一些让你呕吐的药物
he’s shooting you up with some stuff that makes you throw up.
或者他对你的等级不满意
Or he doesn’t like your levels.
但当他叫你汤姆的时候 总是好消息
But when he calls you Tom, it’s always good news.
我是说 就是他对你的白细胞数目
I mean, the time he liked

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!