Shut up! Shut the fuck up, shut it!
闭上
You shut it!

Shut!

Up!
-是个什么意外 -不
-What was the accident? -No.
-是个什么意外 -我不记得了
-What was the accident? – I don’t remember.
拜托了 求你 我真的很想知道
Please, come on. I really wanna know.
好吧 我把你弄摔了
All right, fine. I dropped you.
-什么 -我把你摔到地上了
-You what? -I dropped you on the floor.
-什么时候 -你还是个婴儿
-When? -When you were a baby.
我负责照看你 我不知道怎么抱小孩
I was taking care of you, I don’t know how to hold one of those things, OK?
你手脚乱动
Your legs and your arms were flying all over the place.
不停地哭 还打嗝
And you were crying and burping,
我没抱稳 把你弄摔了 你妈妈差点吓出心脏病
and I lost control. I dropped you, your mother nearly had a heart attack.
这不好笑
It’s not funny.
我以为我把你摔得很严重
I thought I did some serious damage, OK?
很严重,是件很严肃的事情
It’s serous, it’s a serous thing.
你好变♥态♥
You’re sick, you’re a sick person.
你是个傻子 这是我听过最傻的事情
You’re a dumb person, it’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
你就笑吧 后来我一个月都没睡好觉
Yeah, laugh it up, OK. I didn’t sleep for a month after that.
我的天我超爱这首歌♥
Oh my god! I love this song.
跟我跳舞
Dance with me!
-快 -我不会跳舞
-Come on! -I’m not a dancer.
求你了
Please.
快啊
Come on!
-怎么回事 -没什么
-What happend? -Nothing.
怎么回事
What happend?
是个意外
It’s just an accident.
你得去缝针
I think you need stitches.
真的很对不起
I’m so sorry.
我不会再像这样离开你了
I’ll never leave you like that, OK?
我们去睡觉好吗
Let’s get you to the bed, all right?
我马上来
I’ll be right back
法♥院♥制止令
侵略性袭击及骚扰
我看得出来,她和早上不一样了
I can see from her face, she’s changed from this morning.
你让她喜欢你了
You got her liking you now.
五个小时 你就变成好人了
Five hours and then suddenly you’re Mr. Wonderful.
你不用给我钱
You don’t have to pay me.
-拿着 -我不需要钱 好吗
-Please, just take the money. -I don’t need the money anymore, all right?
你们有谈到我吗
Do you guys talk about me?
肯定谈过 我很保守 很严格 很无趣
I bet you did, right? I’m uptight, I’m strict, I’m no fun.
你凭什么
Who the fuck are you?
仅此一次 理奇
This’s a one time deal, Richie.
我不想让我女儿再有什么虚伪的偶像
I don’t want my daughter having anymore false idols.
你能先回去吗
Can you just please leave?
四年级 公立学校198
Fourth grade, PS 198.
斯科蒂·伊凡斯和迪米·奈特
Scotty Evans and Timmy Knight.
总找我的茬
They got to me.
有时打肿我的眼 有时划伤我
Sometimes there’s black eye, sometimes they cut me.
然后你去找他们 记得吗
Then you come down there, remember?
你拳头举得高高 给了斯科蒂·伊凡斯一拳
You raised your fist up real high, you punched Scotty Evans on the chin.
他硬生生的倒在地上 我从没见过那样的场面
He goes down like a ton of bricks, I’ve never seen anything like it.
他们说…
They said…
他们说你很衰 还要你的小妹妹替你打架
you’re embarrassing that you little sister fight your battles for you
我不那么认为
I didn’t think so.
你站在那儿说
Seeing you standing there,
“不要惹理奇 不要惹我哥”
“You don’t mess with Richie, you don’t mess with my brother!”
那时我就知道
I knew the truth.
我有这个世界上最棒的妹妹
I had the coolest sister in the world.
然后我们长大了
Then we grew up.
我们变了
We changed.
我变了
I changed.
你知道…你有个这么好的女儿
And you know… you have this beautiful girl,
她真的很特别
she’s one in the million.
她那么聪明
She’s so smart
我知道如果不是因为她妈妈很努力
And i know that you don’t get to be like that,
她不会是这样
unless your mother is the best of the best.
然后我意识到
And then I realized that
有些东西永远都不会变
somthing’s never change.
你还是这个世界上最棒的妹妹
You’re still the coolest sister in the world.
麦琪
Maggie?
你能不能…
Would it be ok if…
平时来帮我照看一下索菲亚
you came over… and look after Sohpia sometimes.
我只是…我需要帮忙 你明白吗
I just… I need some help, you know?
也许星期五下午
Maybe, Friday afternoons
或者是星期天
or Sundays or something.

OK.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!