就连霍洛威都比你强
Even Holloway’s holding up better than you.
去那边帮她照顾他
Get over there and help her with him.
这是你的工作 保姆
That’s your job. Babysitter.
是 指挥官[德语] Jawohl, Kommandant.
这里必须有人来领导 负起责任
Somebody has to take responsability around here.
而那个人必须是你
And that somebody has to be you.
不是所有人都有空扮演虚无主义者
Not all of us have the luxury of playing nihilist.
不是所有人都自负到想扮演英雄
Not all of us are conceited enough to play hero.
这是生存欲
This is a will to live.
每个人都有 沃斯 即使是你
Everybody’s got it, Worth, even you.
尤其是你 躲在愤世嫉俗的表面下
Especially you, hiding behind that cynical front.
生存欲
A will to live.
就是这种内心深处温暖 惬意的感觉
That’s the warm, cosy feeling deep inside.
谢谢你 昆汀 我是新人还不懂
Thanks Quentin, I’m a new man.
可怜的沃斯 没人爱我
Oh, poor Worth. Nobody loves me.
如果你因此而充满怨恨
If that’s the chip on your shoulder,
为什么要为了求生坚持到现在呢
why did you lug it all this way?
你为什么不躺下死掉呢
Why didn’t you just lie down and die?
来吧
Do it.
告诉我们你有种 跳进这个寿司机里
Show us you have some backbone and jump in the sushi machine.
像个男人
Be a man.
果然没种
Thought so.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 昆汀
Fuck you Quentin!
我不想死 我只是比较现实
I don’t wanna die. I’m just being realistic.
你觉得他们费这么大劲造这东西
Do you think they’d go to all the trouble to build this thing
会让我们轻松逃出去吗
if we could just walk out?
如果没有出路 你觉得他们会
Do you think they would have left us clues
给我们留下线索 让我们破解到现在吗
and let us beat it so far if there wasn’t a way out?
你认为我们重要吗 我们不重要
You think we matter? We don’t.
别把你的不幸加在我们身上
Put us out of your misery
这样我们才能继续离开这里
so we can get on with getting out of here.
你们出不去的
You’re not getting out of here!
-我们可以 -不 你们不行
– Yes, we are! – No, you’re not!
-我们可以 -根本就没有出路
– Yes, we are! – There is no way out of here!
露馅了吧
Gotchya.
你怎么知道没有
How do you know that?
回答我 沃斯
Answer the question, Worth.
天啊
Oh, god.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是毒药
I’m the poison.
是我设计的外壳
I designed the outer shell.
外什么
The what?
外壳 石棺
The shell. The sarcophagus.
这东西是你造的吗
You built this thing?
不是这个部分 是外层
Not this part. The exterior.
我对这里的数字或其他东西一无所知
I don’t know anything about the numbers or anything else in here.
我受雇设计一个中空的外壳
I was contracted to draw plans for a hollow shell.
一个立方体
A cube.
立方体 你之前怎么不告诉我们
A cube? Why didn’t you tell us?
老天啊 沃斯 你一直都知道这是什么
For God’s sake, Worth, you knew what it was.
不知道
No.
沃斯 你在撒谎
Worth. You’re lying.
我一开始不知道
Was not at first.
谁是幕后主使
Who’s behind it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
谁雇的你
Who hired you?
我没问
I didn’t ask.
我甚至从未离开过我的办公室
I never even left my office.
我通过电♥话♥和跟我一样的人沟通
I talked on the phone to some people, other guys like me.
所有专家都只负责小细节
Specialists, working on small details.
没人知道这是什么
Nobody knew what it was.
没人在乎
Nobody cared.
胡说 你从一开始就知道
Bullshit. You knew from square one.
看看他 他一定参与得很深
Look at him. He is up to his eyeballs in this thing.
不 昆汀 这就是他们隐瞒的方式
No, Quentin. That’s how they stay hidden.
把所有参与制♥造♥的人分隔开
You keep everyone separated
这样大家就不知道对方在干什么
so the left hand doesn’t know what the right hand is doing.
主使[大脑]永远不会出面
The brain never comes out in the open.
谁的大脑
Whose brain?
都是同一个机器 对吧
It’s all the same machine, right!
五角大楼 跨国大企业 警♥察♥
The Pentagone, multinational corporations, the police.
假如你做了一点工作
If you do one little job,
在萨斯卡♥通♥造了个小装置
you build a widget in Saskatoon,
接下来 它就变成两英里外的沙漠下
and the next thing you know it’s two miles under the desert,
某个死亡机器的关键零部件
the essential component of a death machine.
我是对的 我这一辈子一直以来都是对的
I was right. All along, my whole life,
我早知道 我告诉过你 昆汀
I knew it. I told you, Quentin.
任何人都不准再说我偏执多疑了
Nobody’s ever gonna call me paranoid again.
我们要从这里出去 曝光这件事
We gotta get out of here and blow the lid of this thing!
霍洛威 你不明白
Holloway, you don’t get it.
那就帮我搞明白 拜托 我需要知道
Then help me, please, I need to know.
这对你来说也许很难理解
This may be hard for you to understand,
但根本没有阴谋
but there’s no conspiracy.
没人主使
Nobody is in charge.
这是一个意外的错误
It’s a headless blunder
在总体规划的幻象下悄然运行
operating under the illusion of a master plan.
你能明白吗
Can you grasp that?
政♥府♥并没有在监视你
Big brother is not watching you.
这他妈算哪门子解释
What kind of fuckin’ explanation is that?
这是你们能得到的最好的解释
It’s the best you are gonna get.
我探查过了 我能得出的唯一结论就是
I looked, and the only conclusion I could come to is that
上面根本没有人
there is nobody up there.
肯定得有人同意造这东西
Somebody had to say yes to this thing.
什么东西 只有我们才知道这是什么
What thing? Only we know what it is.
我们并不知道
We have no idea what it is.
我们比其他人都更加清楚
We know more than anybody else.
有人可能在被辞退 被踢出局
I mean, somebody might have known sometime before they got,
或者被出♥售♥前 对这东西有所了解
they got fired, or voted out, or sold it,
但如果这地方被建造出来曾经是有目的的
but if this place ever had a purpose,
那后来也被误解或者遗忘了
and it got miscommunicated, or lost in a shuffle.
这就是个意外事故
I mean, this is an accident,
一项被遗忘的没完没了的公共工程
a forgotten perpetual public works project.
你觉得有人想刨根问底吗
Do you think anybody wants to ask questions?
他们想要的只是问心无愧
All they want is a clear conscience,
和一份丰厚的薪水
and a fat paycheck.
这个活儿我做了几个月
I mean, I leaned on my shovel for months on this one.
这可是份美差
This was a great job!
为什么要把人关进来
Why put people in it?
因为它已经存在了
Because it’s here.
要么将其充分利用 要么承认它毫无意义
You have to use it or you admit it’s pointless.
但它就是毫无意义的
But it is pointless.
昆汀 我就是这个意思
Quentin. That’s my point.
我们遇到什么了
What have we come to?
这比我以为的糟糕太多了
It’s so much worse than I thought.
不 只是更可悲
Not really. Just more pathetic.
你真让我恶心 沃斯
You make me sick, Worth.
我也觉得自己恶心
I make me sick too.
我们都是整个体系的一部分
We’re both part of the system.
我设计盒子 你四处巡逻
I drew a box, you walk a beat.
正如你所说 昆汀
It’s like you said, Quentin,
务实点 简单点
is keep your head down, keep it simple,
好好注意眼前的情况
just look at what’s in front of you.
没人想看到大局
I mean, nobody wants to see the big picture.
生活太复杂了
Life’s too complicated.
坦然面对吧
I mean, let’s face it,
我们之所以在这 是因为它失控了
the reason we’re here is that it’s out of control.
我们就是这样毁灭世界的吗
This is how we ruin the world?
你们一直都这么糊涂吗
Have you been on glue all your lives?
我七岁起就在为毁灭世界而自责不已了
I’ve felt guilty for ruining the world since I was like 7.
老天 你们要找个人来怪罪 随便扔个石头就行
God, if you need someone to blame, throw a rock.
我好受多了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!