是吗?
Yes?
我是凶案组的科林斯警督。
I’m lieutenant Collins, homicide.
我知道坎德拉中尉一直在找我。
I understand lieutenant candella has been asking for me.
要求你吗?他几乎把大楼喊塌了。
Asking for you? He nearly yelled the building down.
我们得让实习生给他打镇定剂。
We had to get the interns in to administer the sedative.
他不知道自己什么时候富裕。
He don’t know when he’s well off.
把我放在那张床上,消防部门才能把我救出来。
Put me in that bed and it’d take the fire department to get me out.
他是如何?
How is he?
他流了很多血,医生做了很深入的检查,但他会没事的。
Well, he lost a lot of blood and they had to probe pretty deeply, but he’ll be all right.
他可能还在睡觉。我们不得不给他狠狠一击。
He’s probably still sleeping. We had to give him a heavy shot.
-你看起来不需要。–对不起。
– You don’t look like you need one. – Sorry.
中尉?中尉candella吗?
Lieutenant? Lieutenant candella?
中尉!
Lieutenant!
他走了!- “走了”是什么意思?
– He’s gone! – What do you mean, “gone”?
他的衣服……?他的帽子在这里,但是在哪里。
His clothes…? Well, his hat’s here, but where.
哦,那疯狂的…!你最后一次检查他是什么时候?
Oh, that crazy…! What time did you check him last?
– 4:30。我看了看。他正在睡觉。-那是一小时前的事了!
– 4:30. I looked in. He was sleeping. – That’s an hour ago!
–圣烟!-但他就是站不起来走不出去。
– Holy smoke! – But he just couldn’t get up and walk out.
-他没有那个力气。-是吗?
– He didn’t have the strength. – Oh, he didn’t?
他没从那面墙出去算你走运!
You’re lucky he didn’t go out through that wall!
你好。
Hello.
你好!
Hello!
警♥察♥总部。
Police headquarters.
妈妈,现在几点了?
What time is it now, mother?
弗朗西斯,这十分钟内你已经问了我四次了。
Frances, you’ve asked me that four times in the last ten minutes.
妈妈,你能告诉我现在几点了吗。
Mother, would you just please tell me what time it is.
好吧,如果你要用这种语气…妈妈。我在医院已经站了一整天了我没心情跟你争辩。
Well, if you’re going to adopt that tone… Mother… I’ve been on my feet all day at the hospital and I’m in no mood to argue.
如果我成了你的负担,我随时可以离开。
If I’m getting to be a burden to you, I can always leave.
她回来了。
She’s back.
像我这样的人有家,我可以…
There are homes for people like me and I can…
Teena……Teena riconti。
Teena… Teena riconti.
-她在哪里?–我……我不知道你在说什么。
– Where is she? – I… I don’t know what you’re talking about.
你是唯一知道她下落的人。
You’re the only one that could know where she is.
现在,听着,中尉……我告诉过你,弗朗西丝,把那女孩带到这里不会有什么好处。
Now, listen here, lieutenant… I told you, Frances, no good would come of bringing that girl here.
妈妈!
Mother!
自从她来了,占用了我的房♥间,她就一直给我带来麻烦。
She’s been nothing but trouble ever since she came, taking my room.
好吧。
All right.
所以我让她来了。
So I did have her here.
但她对珠宝抢劫案的了解并不比我多,那可怜的孩子。
But she doesn’t know any more about that Jewel robbery than I do, the poor kid.
听着,普鲁特小姐,罗马是凶手,蒂娜是他的女朋友。
Look, miss pruett, Rome is a murderer, teena is his girl.
-如果你还想看到她活着…,但是……我告诉她不要去,我求她,但托尼说他需要她。
– If you ever want to see her alive again… – But… I told her not to go, I begged her, but Tony said he needed her.
–托尼?-是的。
– Tony? – Yes.
他说马蒂很受伤,他想再见她一面。
He said Marty was hurt and that he wanted to see herjust once more.
-他说她一定要来–在哪里?
– He said she had to come. – Where?
我不知道,去某个教堂吧。
Oh, I don’t know, to a church somewhere.
–一个教堂?-马蒂不得不躲到天黑。
– A church? – Marty had to hide until it got dark.
-她在里面,马蒂。–好男孩。
– She’s inside, Marty. – Good boy.
听着,托尼,我需要你开车。我要带你一起走。
Look, Tony, I’m gonna need you to drive. I’m taking you with me.
-马蒂,我觉得我不应该。-警♥察♥昨晚吓到你了?
– Marty, I don’t think I ought to. – The cops scare you last night?
我们需要钱,而且要快。
Look, we need money and fast.
你知道妈妈把钱放在哪里吗商店和厨房♥?
You know where mama keeps the money in the shop and the kitchen?
-哦,马蒂,我不能接受。–为什么不呢?
– Oh, Marty, I can’t take that. – Why not?
-这是他们唯一的线索–那又怎么样呢?
– Well, it’s all they’ve got. – So what?
是我给他们的,不是吗?现在我需要它。
I gave it to them, didn’t I? And now I need it.
拿到钱,十分钟后回来。
Get it and get back here in ten minutes.
我说,你要明白,不要浪费时间。
Get it, I said, and don’t waste any time.
我必须要见你。
I had to see you.
我知道你会来的。我就知道你不会让我失望的。
I knew you’d come. I knew you wouldn’t let me down.
我们要走了,蒂娜,我们俩。我要带你一起走。
We’re leaving, teena, both of us. I’m taking you with me.
不,马蒂,不。
No, Marty, no.
我的车停在外面。我们现在就去。没有人能阻止我们。
I’ve got my car outside. We’ll go now. Nobody can stop us.
再过几天,我们就能出国了。
In a couple of days, we can be out of the country.
我们去个地方,没人会找到我们的。
We’ll go away some place and nobody will ever find us.
马蒂,我…我不能。
Marty, I… I can’t.
没什么好怕的。他们不是冲着你来的。我固定。
There’s nothing to be afraid of. They’re not after you. I fixed that.
哦,不是这个,马蒂。
Oh, it isn’t that, Marty.
这是你的。
It’s you.
你已经改变了。
You’ve changed.
改变了吗?
Changed?
为什么?因为奈尔斯?
Why? Because of niles?
-他威胁你,蒂娜,我必须这么做-但是警♥察♥呢?
– He threatened you, teena, I had to. – But the policeman?
这是自卫。
That was self-defence.
现在别想了,都过去了,都过去了。
Don’t think about it now, it’s gone, it’s past.
我们走吧,把这一切都忘掉。
We’ll go away and forget all about it.
我们会离开这个破镇子的,对吧?
We’ll get out of this crummy town, huh?
我们彼此相爱,蒂娜。
We love each other, teena.
我们会幸福的,你知道的。
We can be happy, you know we can.
哦,马丁,我……我不能。
Oh, Marty, I… I can’t.
这不是正确的。
It isn’t right.
我不能。
I can’t.
不要……没关系。我明白了。
Don’t… It’s all right. I understand.
我不该问你的。
I shouldn’t have asked you.
只剩下你一个人了。其余的不算。
It’s just that you are the only one left. The rest don’t count.
连我妈都把我赶出来了。
Even my mother turned me out.
但是你,蒂娜,我…我一直把你放在心里。
But you, teena, I… I’ve kept you in my heart, always.
无论我走到哪里,你都是我的力量。
Wherever I went, you were my strength.
没有你,我是空虚的。
Without you, I’m empty.
完成了。死了。
Finished. Dead.
哦,拜托,马蒂。
Oh, please, Marty.
-别折磨我。-那就跟我来。
– Don’t torture me. – Then come with me.
你是我的生命。我愿意为你做任何事。
You’re my life. I’ll do anything in the world for you.
– – – – – -。-不,别跟他走
– Come. – No, don’t go with him.
你不需要的,马蒂。我独自一个人来。
You won’t need that, Marty. I came alone.
她只偷了你,对吧,坎德拉?
She only nicked you, huh, candella?
这太糟糕了。
It’s too bad.
我要离开这里,她和我一起走。
I’m going out of here and she’s coming with me.
你可以,马蒂,但那女孩不行。
You maybe, Marty, but not the girl.
她知道了你的事就不会了
Not when she knows about you.
她知道我的事。她和我一起去。
She knows about me. And she’s coming with me.
你告诉她了,是吗?
You told her, eh?
忏悔吗?
A confession?
这是个好地方。
This is a good place.
-你把一切都告诉她了?-是的。
– You told her everything? – Yeah.
她知道。
She knows.
她知道你杀了两个人。
She knows that you killed two men.
但她知道其他人的事吗?
But does she know about the others?
她知道奥维的事吗,那个可怜的小疯子,帮你越狱会被判五年?
Does she know about orvy, the poor little cracked trustie, who’ll get five years for helping you breakjail?
她知道布兰达的事吗,那个保护你的女孩?
Does she know about Brenda, the girl that sheltered you?
她会坐牢的,马蒂。
She’ll serve time, Marty.
还有那个带着生病妻子的医生。
So will that doctor with the sick wife.
你都忘了,是吗?
You forgot all about them, didn’t you?
不,他没有忘记。
No, he didn’t forget them.
他甚至没有想过他们。
He didn’t even think of them.
他利用它们,然后把它们抛到一边,就像他利用所有他认识的人一样。
He used them and brushed them aside, just like he’s used everybody he’s ever known.
包括他自己的家人。
Including his own family.
如果有必要,他也会利用你。
And he’ll use you, too, if he has to.
-你撒谎,坎德拉。–我?
– You lie, candella. – Do I?
他说他爱你。
He says that he loves you.
也许他做。
Maybe he does.
就像他爱任何人一样。
As much as he could love anybody.
但如果他真的爱你,他会要求你和他分享他现在的生活吗?
But if he really loved you, would he ask you to share the kind of life he’s got to live?
法律不需要你,蒂娜·里康蒂。
The law doesn’t want you, teena riconti.
回家了。
Go home.
Teena !
Teena!
不是你,马蒂。
Not you, Marty.
你和我一起去。
You’re going with me.
你想死吗,坎德拉?
You wanna die, candella?
在这里吗?现在?
Here? Now?
我警告你,罗马。
I warn you, Rome.
我也有枪。
I’ve got a gun, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!