因为他这么说,你就会把我赶出去…这也是我的家。
Because he said so, you’d throw me out… This is my home, too.
还有其他的孩子。
There are other children.
你必须去,马蒂。
You must go, Marty.
我会给你带吃的,然后你就走。
I’ll bring you food and you will go.
这是托尼。
It’s Tony.
那平底鞋怎么样?
How about that flatfoot?
绕了两个街区,他都在绕圈!
Twice around the block and he’s walking in circles!
-那缇娜呢?-我告诉过你,马蒂
– What about teena? – I told you, Marty.
两天前,一位女士来把她带走了。
A dame came and took her away, two days ago.
没有地址。什么都没有。
No address. No nothing.
但那个女人长什么样?
But the woman, what did she look like?
哦,我不知道。有点重,有点高,还有…和中年。
Oh, I don’t know. Kinda heavy and tall and… And middle-aged.
蓝色的斗篷,我想房♥东太太说了。
A blue cape, I think the landlady said.
怎么了,马蒂?这样可以吗?
What’s the matter, Marty? Is that ok?
没关系,托尼。好男孩。
It’s ok, Tony. Good boy.
现在,拿剪刀来,我们把绷带取下来。
Now, get the scissors and we’ll take the bandage off.
中尉candella。
Lieutenant candella.
这边请。
This way, please.
你好,妈妈罗马。
Hello, mama roma.
我没想到你会来。
I didn’t expect you.
-请坐吧?-我们去厨房♥吧,妈妈。
– Won’t you be seated? – Let’s sit in the kitchen, mama.
外面暖和多了。
It’s so much warmer out there.
-而且,闻起来很香。-在厨房♥里吗,维托里奥?
– Besides, it smells so good. – In the kitchen, vittorio?
你坐在这里。你喜欢什么我就给你拿什么。
You sit here. I’ll bring you anything you like.
嗯。
Uh-uh.
嗯!蔬菜通心粉汤!
Mmh! Minestrone!
-闻起来真香,妈妈-好啊,夫人。
– Oh, that smells wonderful, mama. – Buono, ma fleda’o.
它是凉的。我为托尼准备的,但他还没回家。
It’s cold. I prepared it for Tony, but he’s not home yet.
坐下来。我给你来一碗热汤。
Sit down. I’ll give you a nice hot bowl of soup.
我想见托尼,妈妈。
I want to see Tony, mama.
我想我应该和他谈谈。
I think I should talk to him.
为什么,当然。确定。
Why, sure. Sure.
-他坏了吗?-不,不算太糟。
– Has he been bad? – No, not really bad.
还没有。
Not yet.
那不是他的帽子吗?
Isn’t that his cap?
哦,是的,托尼的帽子。
Oh, yeah, Tony’s cap.
那个男孩出门总是不戴帽子。
That boy always goes out without a hat.
这里。好,热。
Here. Good and hot.
抱歉,妈妈,但我得四处看看。
I’m sorry, mama, but I’ve got to look around.
不要动,candella。
Don’t move, candella.
把手放在桌子上。
Put your hands on the table.
站远一点,妈妈。
Stand away, mama.
托尼!
Tony!
得到他的枪。
Get his gun.
呆在原地,托尼。
Stay where you are, Tony.
只要妈妈在,家里就不会有人开枪。
There won’t be any shooting in this house while mama’s here.
我对你很失望,马蒂。
I’m disappointed in you, Marty.
你现在是个大男孩了。
You’re a big boy now.
你真是个有趣的家伙。
You’re a pretty funny fella.
你认为我不会开枪。
You don’t think I’ll shoot.
只要你动一下,candella,我们就会知道。
Just make a move, candella, and we’ll see.
这就是你心目中的英雄,是吧,托尼?
So that’s your hero, huh, Tony?
他越狱了,骗过了警♥察♥。
He breaks out of jail, fools the cops.
他手里拿着枪,夸夸其谈。
Talks big with a gun in his hand.
好吧,看看他,托尼–他的腿上布满了洞,烧得越来越厉害,无处可去,无处可睡。
Well, look at him, Tony – his legs shot full of holes, fever going up, no place to go, no place to sleep.
跑啊,跑啊,跑啊,直到他跑不动为止。
Just run, run, run, till he can’t run anymore.
逃脱?
Escape?
逃到哪里?
Escape to where?
看看他,托尼。
Look at him, Tony.
他死定了。
He’s a dead man.
让一个意大利人当警♥察♥,他得发表一番演说。
Make an Italian a cop, he’s gotta make a speech.
好的,candella。
Ok, candella.
也许你能抓到我,也许你抓不到。
Maybe you catch me, maybe you don’t.
再见。
Arrivederci.
对不起,妈妈。
I’m sorry, mama.
你这个蠢警♥察♥!
You big, stupid cop!
你把她弄哭了!
You got her crying!
如果她只为你们中的一个哭泣会更好。
It’ll be better if she only cries for one of you.
是吗?
Yeah?
他逃走了,警♥察♥。
Well, he got away, copper.
他不会走远的。
He won’t go far.
坐下,托尼,我想和你谈谈。
Sit down, Tony, I want to talk to you.
坐下来!
Sit down!
玫瑰,是吗?
Rose given, eh?
如果她是演艺圈的,我们有她,亲爱的。
If she was in show business, we got her, honey.
给你摆几个新姿势怎么样?
How about a couple of new poses for you?
对我来说不是,迈克。
Not for me, Mike.
我一天要吃三顿。分开的一周让我很沮丧。
I gotta eat three times a day. The split week has got me down.
是啊,生意不像以前那么好了。
Yeah, business ain’t like it used to be.
柔丝给吗?我敢打赌,他是个歌♥手。
Rose given? A singer, I’ll bet you.
格雷西姐妹和私刑。一个伟大的行动。关闭。
The Gracie sisters and lynch. A great act. Next to closing.
我在奇博伊根跟踪过他们一次。
I followed them once in cheboygan.
园丁和哈里斯。
Gardener & Harris.
三个装饰音。
The three graces.
鉴于……玫瑰。
Given… Rose given.
啊!玫瑰了!
Ah! Rose given!
这只是…它只是一个负值。
It’s only… it’s only a negative.
我几小时内就能给你打印出来。
I can make you a print in a couple of hours.
我赶时间。你有她的地址吗,迈克?
I’m in a hurry. You got her address, Mike?
确定。
Sure.
我现在想起来了。
I remember her now.
一组很棒的管子。
A terrific set of pipes.
你听过的最响亮的声音。中音。
The loudest voice you ever heard. Alto.
她在手推车里连调子都唱不出来!
She couldn’t carry a tune in a wheelbarrow!
来吧,迈克。我赶时间。你有地址吗?
Come on, Mike. I’m in a hurry. You got the address?
如果她再点的话,我就吃了。
I should have it, if she ordered more.
我不能告诉。1933.
I can’t tell. 1933.
这幅画有15年的历史了。她可能已经死了。
The picture is 15 years old. She may be dead.
我不这么想。
I don’t think so.
玫瑰给…玫瑰给…啊!
Rose given… Rose given… Ah!
玫瑰夫人。
Madame Rose.
现在我们有点进展了。
Now we’re getting somewhere.
玫瑰夫人……在这里!“玫瑰夫人。瑞典式按♥摩♥。
Madame Rose… Here it is! ‘Madame Rose. Swedish massage.’
玫瑰夫人!
madame Rose!
非常感谢。
Thanks very much.
听着,迈克,我什么时候过来请你喝一杯。
Listen, Mike, I’ll come over sometime and buy you a drink.
像你这样可爱的女孩,什么都愿意。
Anything for a lovely girl like you.
啊,继续!
Ah, go on!
我找到她了,马蒂。这里。
I found her, Marty. Here.
嘿,怎么了,马蒂?
Hey, what’s the matter, Marty?
哦。我睡着了。
Oh. I fell asleep.
我发现她。玫瑰夫人。
I found her. Madame Rose.
很好。好姑娘。
Good. Good girl.
带我上去。
Take me up there.
我不能一直开着车到处转。他们就会抓住我们。
I can’t keep driving around. They’ll catch us.
-他们会和你一起掐我的,马蒂。-带我去找罗丝。
– They’ll pinch me with you, Marty. – Take me to Rose given.
不!你说我一找到她就可以走的。
No! You said I could go as soon as I found her.
你答应过我,不是吗?
You promised me, didn’t you?
嘿,马蒂!
Hey, Marty!
有什么事吗?
What’s the matter?
哦,马丁,不!你会把我们俩都弄得一团糟的。
Oh, Marty, don’t! You’ll get us both in an awful mess.
集市……
Mart…
我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
开车。我们不能待在这里。
Drive. We cannot stay here.
是坏的吗?
Is it bad?
他会死吗?
Is he gonna die?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
保持安静。只是开车。
Keep quiet. Just drive.
但我不能开着车到处跑。有人会看到我们的。
But I can’t just drive around. Somebody is gonna see us.
我没有行医执照。我们不能停止。
I have no licence to practise. We cannot stop.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!