-你想干什么,想杀了我吗?-啊,安静点
– What are you doing, trying to kill me? – Ah, be quiet.
Ardanquin 5502…少了一个号♥码。什么事,托尼?
Ardanquin 5502… There’s a number missing. What is it, Tony?
如果我记得的话,我就不会写下来了。我不知道。
If I remembered it, I wouldn’t have wrote it down. I don’t know.
-都给他们打电♥话♥,吉姆–嗯?
– Call ’em all, Jim. – Huh?
55021、55022、55023……我要一份住在街对面那栋楼里的所有人的报告。
55021, 55022, 55023… I want a report of anybody that lives in that building across the street.
正确的。这个怎么样?
Right. How about this?
带他回家,让他妈妈好好打他一顿。
Take him home and have his mama give him a good spanking.
– Ardanquin 550…什么?- 2 – 0。
– Ardanquin 550… what? – 2-0.
-他马上就到。-没关系。
– He should be here any minute. – That’s all right.
我想让他签了这些文件,这样我就可以去吃午饭了。
I’d like to get him to sign these papers so I can go to lunch.
他来得这么晚,我真的很惊讶。
I’m really surprised he’s so late.
我签了字,然后我们一起去吃午饭。
I’ll sign them and we’ll both go to lunch.
抱歉我迟到了,薇拉。
I’m sorry I’m late, Vera.
我想和法官谈谈。
I wanted to talk to the judge.
–任何电♥话♥吗?–没有什么重要。
– Any calls? – Nothing important.
安吉洛先生一直在等待。
Mr Angelo has been waiting.
哦。是的。
Oh. Yes.
安吉洛先生?
Mr Angelo?
在来。
Come right in.
-哦,奈尔斯先生。–是吗?
– Oh, mr niles. – Yes?
你现在想签这些信吗?
Did you want to sign these letters now?
我就几分钟,薇拉。
I’ll only be a few minutes, Vera.
惊讶,奈尔斯先生?
Surprised, mr niles?
一点。
A little.
不过你的速度还挺快的,马蒂。
But then you’re a pretty fast worker, Marty.
再往后推一点,奈尔斯。这里的按钮太多了。
Push it back a little, niles. There’s too many buttons around there.
现在,听着,马丁…别进来跟我较劲。
Now, listen, Marty… Don’t come in here and get tough.
我每天都和你们这种人做生意。
I do business with your kind every day.
“强硬”?
“Tough”?
谁想强硬一点?
Who wants to get tough?
这是生意。
This is business.
你来医院看我我来看你。
You come to the hospital to see me. I come to see you.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
,呃…关于你女朋友的事…-你知道那只是…-当然,那只是虚张声势。
That, er… That business about your girl… – You knew that was just… – Oh, sure, that was just a bluff.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
你给我的交易很不错,奈尔斯。
That was a pretty good deal you made me, niles.
哦?
Oh?
一万对我来说可是很远的路。
10,000 would take me a long way.
我想我会在那份供词上签字。
I think I sign that confession.
嗯…
Well…
警♥察♥抓你的时候认罪才有用,马蒂。
A confession was only good while the cops had you, Marty.
现在不太好,是吧?
Oh, not good now, huh?
–嗯。-那太糟糕了。
– Uh-uh. – That’s too bad.
那你最好把它借给我,好吗?
Then you’d just better loan it to me, huh?
借给你?1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元?
Loan it to you? $10,000?
我没有钱。
I got no money.
嗯…我可没把那么多钱放在这里,马蒂。
Well… I don’t keep that kind of money here, Marty.
但这样做会有帮助吗?
But if this will help?
也许你保险箱里还有呢?
Maybe you got some more in the safe, huh?
不。不,我从来不在办公室放现金。
No. No, I never keep cash in the office.
让我们打开看看。
Let’s open it and see.
别胡说八道了,罗马。我已经给了你我的一切…你……听着,你……我们打开吧,好吗?
Let’s stop this nonsense, Rome. I’ve given you all I’m… You… Listen, you… Let’s open it, huh?
除了法律文件什么都没有。
There’s nothing there but legal papers.
好的。让我们一起来看看吧。
Ok. Let’s take a look.
–看到了吗?-把它们拿出来。
– See? – Take ’em out.
把它在这里。
Bring it here.
为什么你…!不!
Why you…! No!
–打开它。-我没有钥匙。
– Open it. – I haven’t the key.
快点,打开它!
Come on, open it!
digrazia珠宝。
The digrazia jewels.
我想我们该谈谈了。
Now I think we’ll talk.
怀特·莱格特和那个女孩。你负责这个工作。
Whitey leggett and the girl. You ran the job.
那个女孩是谁?
Who was the girl?
-我什么都不知道。-奈尔斯,我杀了个警♥察♥。
– I don’t know anything about it. – Niles, I kill a policeman.
-我杀了你。这没什么区别。-马丁…不。
– I kill you. It makes no difference. – Marty… no.
来吧!那个女孩是谁?
Come on! Who was the girl?
她是怀特的一个朋友,他在演艺圈认识的一个女孩。
She was some friend of whitey’s, some girl he knew in show business.
-我不认识她。-她叫什么名字?
– I didn’t know her. – What was her name?
-我不认识她!-叫什么名字?
– I didn’t know her! – What’s the name?
玫瑰。
Rose.
玫瑰。就像这样。
Rose given. Something like that.
_ v -呃!
_ v – uh!
马蒂,晚饭准备好了。
Marty, dinner is ready.
你的腿疼得厉害吗?
Your leg hurts badly?
是的,很糟糕。
Yeah, pretty bad.
我想我最好在…-等一下。
– I guess I better get it fixed before… – Wait a minute.
你最好先吃东西。
You’d better eat first.
我绕过街角去了一家药店。
I go round the corner to the drugstore.
叫他在我回来之前滚出去。
Tell him to get out before I come back.
-阿斯佩法联♥合♥国♥总部-这是我的房♥子
– Aspeffa UN momenta – this is my house.
我得把腿修好,妈妈。
I gotta fix my leg, mama.
给我一些绷带,指甲和干净的衬衫。
Get me some bandages, unguenfo and a clean shirt.
是的。
Yes.
我去拿剪刀把你的绷带剪下来。
I’ll get the scissors and cut off your bandages.
没关系,妈妈。
Never mind, mama.
以后做。
Do it later.
马蒂!
Marty!
你为什么要做这些事情?
Why do you do these things?
我不知道,妈妈。你要是做这种事,就停不下来了。
Oh, I don’t know, mama. You get going on something like this, you can’t stop.
先是警♥察♥,现在……他们说你今天又杀了一个人。
First the policeman and now… Now they say you killed another man today.
这是真的吗,马蒂?
Is this true, Marty?
是的。
Yeah.
-我杀了他。我不得不杀了他。–为什么?
– I killed him. I had to kill him. – Why?
你为什么一定要杀人,马蒂?
Why must you kill, Marty?
为什么?我不能理解。
Why? I can’t understand.
你,马蒂,我的第一个…’ll mio bambino piu buono’。
You, Marty, my first… ‘ll mio bambino piu buono’.
给我寄钱的人,我每晚为他祈祷的人。
The one who sends me money, the one I pray for every night.
-你为什么要杀人?–妈妈,不!
– Why must you kill? – Mama, don’t!
我爱你,马蒂诺,胜过其他人,因为你是我的初恋。
I loved you, martino, more than the rest of them, cos you were my first.
你寄钱给我,但你从没告诉我钱是从哪来的。
You sent me money, but you never told me where it came from.
我没有问过。
I didn’t ask.
那是我的错。
That was my fault.
我知道在这里,我知道…但我没有问。
I knew in here, I knew… But I didn’t ask.
-那是我的罪-妈妈,不是你的问题我…-我自己做的。我这么做是为了一个女孩。-当然,当然,马蒂。
– That was my sin. – Mama, it’s not you. I… – I did it myself. I did it for a girl. – Sure, sure, Marty.
和你在一起,永远有个女孩。
With you, there’s always a girl.
妈妈,蒂娜不一样。
Mama, teena is different.
我爱她。你不相信吗?我爱她。
I love her. Can’t you believe that? I love her.
不!
No!
你不爱她。
You don’t love her.
你对别人没有感觉。
You have no feelings for other people.
你只关心马蒂
You only care for Marty.
妈妈妈妈,你相信我爱你吗?
Mamam mama, do you believe that I love you?
那你一定要相信我爱这个女孩。
Then you must believe that I love this girl.
她是我的生命,妈妈。
She’s my life, mama.
她很好,也很漂亮。
She’s good and she’s beautiful.
当一个男人告诉我他会伤害她,他会把她交给警♥察♥,我必须杀了这个男人!妈妈,你明白?
When a man tells me that he will hurt her, that he will give her to the police, this man I must kill! You understand, mama?
爱我知道。
Love I know.
通过杀戮得来的爱情是不会长久的。
Love that has come through killing cannot last.
-妈妈,我告诉你…-我来告诉你!
– Mama, I tell you… – I’ll tell you!
我告诉你,你不能杀人。
I tell you, you cannot kill.
我告诉你,你很坏,马蒂诺。
I tell you, you are bad, martino.
好吧。
All right.
我做到了。那又怎样?
I did it. So what?
我不能让一个人起死回生。
I can’t bring a man back to life.
妈妈,我好累。
Mama, I’m so tired.
我好冷,腿也疼。
I’m so cold and my leg hurts.
我得睡觉休息了!
I’ve got to sleep and rest!
我去给你拿外套,马蒂。
I’ll get your coat, Marty.
-重的那个。-妈妈,我告诉你,我得睡在这里。
– The heavy one. – Mama, I tell you, I gotta sleep here.
我给你拿外套。
I’ll bring your coat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!