是的,那是我的。
Yeah, that’s mine.
-我剩下的东西你也拿了?-你从哪儿弄来的?
– You got the rest of my stuff, too? – Where did you get it?
怎么样,马蒂?你在哪里买♥♥的?
How about it, Marty? Where did you get it?
我不知道。两三个月前的一场赌局。还好吧?
I don’t know. A crap game, two or three months ago. It’s all right, huh?
-我的骰子玩得很好。–谁的?
– I do pretty good with the dice. – Who from?
从呃…一个金发碧眼的小伙子。
From er… a blond fella.
是啊,眼神呆滞。
Yeah, with a droopy eye.
Leggefl。白人礼。
Leggefl. Whitey leggett.
你不会知道我们抓了怀特·莱格特来调查迪拉齐亚的案子吧?
You wouldn’t know we were holding whitey leggett on the digrazia case, would you?
还有谁在游戏里?
Who else was in the game?
-我不知道汤米·米尔斯,也许吧。-汤米·米尔斯死了
– Oh, I don’t know. Tommy mills, maybe. – Tommy mills is dead.
听着,坎德拉,你问我这些干什么?
Look, candella, what are you asking me all this stuff for?
我赢了一枚戒指,那有什么区别?
I win a ring, so, what’s the difference?
进来,护士。
Come in, nurse.
我们只需要一分钟。
We’ll only be a minute.
马蒂……这枚戒指是收藏品的一部分,从迪格雷齐亚夫人那里偷来的。-不是我。
Marty… this ring is part of the collection – stolen from mrs digrazia. – Not by me.
10万美元,马蒂。也许你读到过。
100,000 dollars worth, Marty. Maybe you read about it.
–不。-我们很想知道是谁干的,马蒂
– Nope. – We’re anxious to get who did it, Marty.
他们折磨她直到找到了她藏东西的地方。
They tortured her until they found out where she kept the stuff.
然后他们把她勒死了。
Then they strangled her.
-不太漂亮,是吧?-你有白人莱格特。去和他谈谈。
– Not very pretty, huh? – You got whitey leggett. Go talk to him.
我们会的。但我们也想和你谈谈。
We will. But we wanna talk to you, too.
听着,坎德拉,我开枪打了一个警♥察♥,他也朝我开枪。
Look, candella, I shot a policeman, he shot at me.
现在我要坐到椅子上了。
Now I’m going to the chair.
就算我说是我♥干♥的,那又怎样?我去两次?哈!
Suppose I say I did it, so what? I go twice? Huh!
我跟这事一点关系都没有。而且,是一个小伙子和他的姑娘干的。
I had nothing to do with it. Besides, a fella and his girl did the job.
啊哈!所以你会看报纸。
Uh-huh! So you do read the papers.
你的搭档很聪明,坎德拉。
You got a smart partner, candella.
听着,我这辈子还没和女孩一起工作过。
Look, I’ve never worked with a girl in my life.
他们话太多了。Yakety-yakety。
They talk too much. Yakety-yakety.
马蒂,他们带你进来那晚在这里的女孩是谁?
Marty, who was the girl that was here the night they brought you in?
女孩吗?
Girl?
我以为这是场梦。这里有个女孩,对吧?
I thought it was a dream. There was a girl here, huh?
是的,马蒂。
Yes, Marty.
-她是谁?-我不知道。
– Who was she? – I don’t know.
-我希望我知道。-她长什么样,马蒂?
– I wish I did. – What did she look like, Marty?
一个天使。
An angel.
我以为……也许我已经死了。
I thought maybe… Maybe I was dead.
好的。别闹了,马蒂。
All right. Cut it out, Marty.
我们在你身上发现了一个digrazia戒指我们知道那个女孩在这里。
We found one of the digrazia rings on you and we know that the girl was here.
别胡闹了,告诉我们她是谁。
Now stop the monkey business and tell us who she was.
我告诉你我不知道。我以前从没见过她。
I tell you I don’t know. I never saw her before.
好,马蒂。
Ok, Marty.
但你会再见到她的,因为我们会找到她的。
But you’ll be seeing her again, cos we’re going to find her.
千万别以为我们不会。
And don’t think for a minute we won’t.
来吧,柯林斯。
Come on, Collins.
–在这里。把这个。–没有。
– Here. Take this. – No.
-你必须这么做。这里。-我宁愿去死。
– You’ve got to. Here. – I’d sooner die.
这里有什么沉重的东西压在我身上。
Something heavy here presses on me.
你的良心。
Your conscience.
你听到那两个了吗?
Did you hear those two?
他们说我折磨了一个老太太。
They say I tortured an old lady.
我。马丁罗马。
Me. Martin Rome.
普鲁特小姐,你是个护士,你认识很多人。你觉得我会那么做吗?
Miss pruett, you’re a nurse, you know people. Do you think I’d do that?
-你杀了一个警♥察♥。-他把我打倒了。不是他就是我。
– You killed a policeman. – He had me down. It was him or me.
普鲁特小姐,你必须做点什么。
Miss pruett, you must do something.
-为你做点什么?-对我来说不是。
– Do something for you? – No, not for me.
这是给一个女孩的,我的女孩。
This is for a girl, my girl.
哦,不,等等,拜托。
Oh, no, wait, please.
你听到警♥察♥说的了。他们说我有一个同伙,一个女孩。
You heard the police. They said I had an accomplice, a girl.
我向你发誓,这女孩是无辜的。
I swear to you, this girl is innocent.
-那她就没什么可担心的了。–她。她是一个孩子。
– Then she hasn’t anything to worry about. – She has. She’s a child.
他们把她带走,她会不知所措。她不会有机会的。
They pick her up, she won’t know what to. She won’t have a chance.
普鲁特小姐,你得帮帮我。
Miss pruett, you’ve got to help me.
-我无能为力,我…-但确实有。
– There’s nothing I can do, I… – Oh, but there is.
看起来……她叫缇娜。Teena riconti。
Look… Her name is teena. Teena riconti.
连警♥察♥都不知道。我告诉你是因为我相信你。
Not even the police know that. I’m telling you because I trust you.
这是她的地址。银行街25号♥。
This is her address. 25 bank street.
-你从哪儿弄来的纸笔?-拜托,去那里吧。
– Where did you get the pencil and paper? – Please, just go there.
叫她走开。叫她躲起来。
Tell her to go away. Tell her to hide.
如果你以为你能说服我,那你疯了。
If you think you can talk me into that, you’re crazy.
看看她,看看她。你就会知道。
Just see her, look at her. You’ll know.
这里。
Here.
警方允许我和他谈话。
I have police permission to talk to him.
好,继续。
Well, go ahead.
你好,马丁。你好吗?
Hello, Martin. How are you?
好吧。我们去打保龄球吧?
Fine. We go bowling, huh?
至少你的头脑还好。
At least your mind’s all right.
马丁…我要为你辩护。
Martin… I’m going to defend you.
–为什么?-我想我能帮你脱罪。
– Why? – I think I can get you off.
你说得很好。
You talk pretty good.
我想我喜欢这个。你打算怎么做?
I think I like this. How are you gonna do it?
哦,有角度。
Oh, there are angles.
自卫。
Self-defence.
麦克里迪还杀了几个人。
Mccreedy has killed a couple of other men.
但我需要你完全的自信。
I’ll need your complete confidence, though.
当然。
Of course.
地方检察官认为你参与了迪拉齐亚的案子。
The da thinks you were in on the digrazia case.
哈!
Ha!
承认这一点也许不是个坏主意。
It might not be a bad idea to admit it.
为什么?
Why?
这是角度。
That’s the angle.
整个城市都在为迪拉齐亚的案子盯着地方检察官。
The whole city is on the da’s neck over the digrazia case.
抢劫和谋杀。
Robbery and murder.
如果他认罪,我觉得他可能会做交易。
For a confession, I think he might make a deal.
–第二学位。-二级,是吧?
– Second degree. – Second degree, huh?
没有椅子?这是不坏。
No chair? That’s not bad.
只要你活着,就会有试用期。
As long as you’re alive, there’s always probation.
这可能需要时间,但是……但如果我坦白了,那又怎样?我要怎么证明?
It might take time, but… But if I confess, so what? How am I gonna prove it?
我没有珠宝。我不知道这工作是怎么完成的。
I got no jewels. I don’t know how the job was done.
嗯…是的。
Hmm… Yes.
我有可能会拿到一两件。
There’s a chance I might get one or two pieces on it.
我想知道你那天晚上为什么来。
I wondered why you came in the other night.
你以为我病得不记得了吗?
You thought I was too sick to remember, huh?
“告诉他们是你干的,罗马。
“Tell ’em you did it, Rome.
“别再这样了,罗马”
“Don’t go with this on your soul, Rome.”
我记得。
I remember.
-等一下,马蒂–继续。出去。
– Now, wait a minute, Marty. – Go ahead. Get out.
滚出去,你这个骗子!
Get out, you crook!
你以为我不知道你为怀特尼·莱格特工作吗?
You think I don’t know you work for whitey leggett?
你以为我会躺在这里数手指吗?
You think I lie here and count my fingers?
你觉得我会替你背黑锅吗?滚出去!去承认自己。
You think I’m gonna take the rap for you? Get out! Go confess yourself.
别激动,马蒂。
Don’t get excited, Marty.
我很抱歉。我不该那样对你的。
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have tried to pull that on you.
实际点,我的朋友。
Be practical, my friend.
反正你也要坐到椅子上。
You’re going to the chair anyway.
你杀了一个警♥察♥。没有比这更好的了。
You killed a cop. You can’t beat that.
滚出去!
Get out!
凶案组开始认为是你和你的女人干的。
Homicide is beginning to think you and your girl did the job.
-我没有女朋友,奈尔斯。-你当然没有。
– I got no girl, niles. – Of course you haven’t.
你觉得一万美元怎么样,马蒂?
But what would you think of $10,000, Marty?
如果你有个女孩,一万美元可以带她走很远。
If you had a girl, $10,000 would take her a long way.
你没有,所以我们把它给你妈妈。
You haven’t, so we’ll give it to your mother.
想想吧,马蒂。
Think of it, Marty.
一万块,就为了几句对你来说毫无意义的台词。
$10,000, just for a couple of lines that don’t mean anything to you, anyway.
-我要让那个警♥察♥把你赶出去。-他们在找那个女孩,找得很辛苦。
– I think I’ll have that cop throw you out. – They’re looking for that girl, looking hard.
让他们看!
Let ’em look!
她一定很漂亮,马蒂。
She must be beautiful, Marty.
你总是可以挑选它们。
And you always could pick ’em.
黑暗,我敢打赌。
Dark, I bet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!