我一直很幸运。
I’ve been lucky.
我这辈子都没杀过人。
I’ve never had to kill a man in my life.
但我会抓到你的,罗马。
But I’ll get you, Rome.
我会抓住你的,因为我必须这么做。
I’ll get you, because I’ve got to.
你在虚张声势。你没有枪。
You’re bluffing. You got no gun.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
打电♥话♥给我的虚张声势。
Call my bluff.
你会在教堂里开枪?
You’d shoot, here in church?
我想这次我会被原谅的。
I think I’d be forgiven this time.
Yourgun,马蒂。
Yourgun, Marty.
我浪费的这些日子,我本可以出国的。
The days I’ve wasted, I could have been out of the country.
下次,我就知道了。
Next time, I know better.
不会再有下一次了。
There won’t be any next time.
Yourgun。
Yourgun.
你出血,candella。
You’re bleeding, candella.
-漏水了,是吗?-我没事。
– Sprung a leak, huh? – I’m all right.
–走吧。-她把你伤得很重,对吧,坎德拉?
– Let’s go. – She hurt you good, huh, candella?
–走吧。–没有。
– Let’s go. – No.
你应该坐下来,休息一下?
You oughta sit down, rest awhile, huh?
以法律之名,罗马…停!
In the name of the law, Rome… Stop!
他死了。
He’s dead.
我想告诉他我不能带钱来。
I wanted to tell him I couldn’t bring the money.
他让我回家去拿。
He sent me home to get it.
我受不了了。
I couldn’t take it.
我想告诉他。
I wanted to tell him.
帮帮我,托尼。
Help me, Tony.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!