卢克,你不明白
Luke, you don’t understand!
对你说的不错,我不明白
No, you’re right, I don’t!
瑞贝卡,尽一下你的职责吧
So do what I hired you to do, Rebecca,
把事情真♥相♥
and make the truth clear
告诉那些完全搞不清楚状况的人
to somebody who absolutely doesn’t understand.
我是个购物狂
I shop.
哦,所以你因此撒谎
Oh, so you lie because you shop.
好,好,你为什么这样
[Stammering] – OK, OK. Why do you shop?
我… – 快说,快说
Well, I… – Come on, come on!
好,你得给我时间…
Well, you’re not giving me time…
给什么时间? 去掩饰什么吗?
For what? To make something up?
拜托,哪怕你就说一次真话
Just, for once in your life, tell me the truth.
因为我购物时,整个世界变得如此美好
Because when I shop, the world gets better.
世界真的变得美好了
The world is better.
后来又不是这样了 所以我要再次去购物
And then it’s not anymore. And I need to do it again.
好吧,那诚信呢?
Well, what about honesty?
信任呢?
What about credibility?
我本要告诉你
Well, I wanted to tell you,
我到你这工作 只是作为去《Alette》的铺路石
but I only took the job to get to Alette.
我希望你一切顺利
Well, I wish you all the best with that.
卢克,我知道错了
Luke, I’m so sorry.
不,不,我很清楚 整件事情就是个谎言
No, no. I understand. The whole thing was a lie.
现在彻底明白了
That absolutely makes sense.
你伤了我的心,将它一片片撕碎
[Woman] § You’re breaking my heart You’re tearing it apart
呜,呜
§ Woo, woo
现在我疯了
§ Now I’ve gone insane
也把我眼镜摔碎,好吗?
§ And you’re breaking my glasses, too, OK?
她穿的是我给你的伴娘礼服?
Is she wearing my bridesmaid’s dress?
苏西
[Door slams] – Suze!
听我解释清楚
That, I can absolutely explain!
好!你解释
OK! Explain.
哦…
Oh…
解释!
Explain!
苏西!
Suze!
韦斯特先生,我喜欢卢克·布兰登
Mr. West. I like Luke Brandon.
但从最近发生的事情看来
But it would seem on recent evidence, Mr. Brandon
布兰登先生的判断能力正在丢失
allowed his objectivity to lapse.
布兰登先生
Mr. Brandon?
[Sighs]
瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德
Rebecca Bloomwood…
瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德是我见过的
Rebecca Bloomwood was the most vivacious,
最有活力、最有趣、最鼓舞人心的女性
funny, inspiring woman I have ever met.
我们现在知道 她生活在谎言中
And she lived a lie. We know that now.
但她专栏里写的是真实的
But what she wrote in her columns was the truth.
她很有见解
She had a voice.
她用朴实的语言教导 那些对理财一窍不通的人
She spoke to people who never believed
和那些懂后并爱上理财的人
that they could understand, and who loved it when
我也很喜欢
they found that they could. And I loved it.
瑞贝卡·布鲁伍德让我失望
Rebecca Bloomwood let me down.
但“戴着绿披巾的女孩”没有
But the Girl in the Green Scarf never did.
[Horn plays up-tempo tune]
至于你,如果卢克·布兰登和你的态度
As for you, if Luke Brandon and his attitude
与丹特-韦斯特♥价♥值观不同
aren’t fitting in at Dantay-West,
那只有一个解决方法
there’s really only ever one solution.
也许我们应该重新办本杂♥志♥
Maybe we should start a new magazine.
一个纯粹由作者发表意见的杂♥志♥
A magazine driven purely by the voices of its writers.
隶属于公♥司♥,但是独♥立♥运营,懂吗?
A part of the company, but outside the gates, you know?
听起来… 听起来很棒
Yeah, sounds… Sounds great.
对,很突然 – 但,你
Yeah. It’s unexpected, but, you know.
布兰登先生,你开创了一个新领域
You have drive, Mr. Brandon, and vision.
让我很欣赏
I’ve been impressed.
万事开头难
Oh, it’ll be tough going to start,
但赛和我也是这样走过来的
but that’s the way Cy and I built this company.
当我们把丹特-韦斯特牌子 挂在门上的时候
On the day that we put that sign up over the door, Dantay-West.
我们知道当时我们做了正确的决定
That was when we knew that we’d made the right decision.
现在是时候第二次创业了
So here’s to our new venture.
呃,我…
Well, I, um. I can’t…
我不敢相信 我要杀了她
I cannot believe it. I’m going to kill her.
韦斯特先生,当你把签名挂在门上时
Mr. West, when you put that sign above the door,
你要让全世界都知道你的名字,是吗?
you wanted to make your name in the world, didn’t you?
当然,这是我最大的愿望 – 我也是
Oh, more than anything else. – So do I.
亲爱的,她会好起来的
[Jane] Sweetie, she’s gonna be fine.
跟她说话时,不要…
And when you talk to her, don’t…
亲爱的,老实说,你觉不觉得这个太…
Sweetie, honestly, do you think it’s too…
“理财教育从孩子做起”
“Raising Financially Fit Kids.”
你认为这个太晚了吗?
Do you think it’s too late for this?
亡羊补牢,为时未晚 去书展你不开心吗?
Never too late. Aren’t you glad we went to that book fair?
很漂亮,不是吗?
Pretty amazing, ain’t it?
你妈妈和我喜欢来这
That’s why your mother and I love coming out here.
让我们回想起在芬兰的童年生活
Reminds us of our childhood in Finland.
你妈妈和我认为
Your mom and I think,
如果美国经济赤字几十亿
if the American economy can be billions in debt
都能度过难关,你也能
and still survive, so can you.
那辆旅游车大概值13… – 不,爸爸
The RV’s worth about 13… – No. Dad.
我们想卖♥♥掉
We want to.
如果你卖♥♥掉,我会杀了你
I will kill you if you sell it.
它是你的一切
It completely defines you. Completely.
你和你妈妈才是我的一切
Nothing defines me, except you and your mother.
[ Girls Just Wanna Have Fun]
在婚礼前去你父母那 你的信♥用♥卡♥在你的房♥间里
她所做的都成功了
So she really did it? And it all worked.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你还不知道
You mean you don’t know.
很好
Oh, this is good.
艾丽特·内勒要去见绿披巾女孩
Alette Naylor is going to see the little green scarf girl
给她梦寐以求的东西
to give her the one thing that she wants most in all the world.
看来,我没办法摆脱她了
And now I’m stuck with her.
我去见过韦斯特先生 – 小心烫手
I went to Mr. West to… – Hot.
啊,谢谢,查尔斯和戴安娜
Ah. Thank you. Charles et Diana.
不,不,他们不是印第安那州人,是英国人 (爸爸没听懂法式英语)
No, no. They’re not from Indiana, they’re from England.
不,爸爸,她说的是查尔斯和戴安娜
No, Dad, she said Charles and Diana.
对,我去找过韦斯特先生 请他宽大处理…
Yes. Well, I went to see Mr. West to petition for clemency…
…他同意了 – 卢克·布兰登还好吗?
…which he gave. – And is Luke Brandon OK?
布兰登先生不在丹特-韦斯特任职了
Unfortunately, Monsieur Brandon is no longer with Dantay-West.
但他自己开公♥司♥了
But he’ll land on his feet.
他到底是谢尔曼的后代 瑞贝卡
He’s a Sherman, after all. Rebecca…
也许你不知道 你在荧幕上的亮相
You may not know this, but your appearance
触动了许多许多女孩的神经
on that TV show has struck a nerve with many, many girls.
她们对你的经历深有同感
They identify with you.
你的专栏起名为“大众时尚”
Your column will be Affordable Fashion.
每个月500字 欢迎你进入《Alette》
Five hundred words once a month. Welcome to Alette.
我能写大众时尚
[Gasps, laughing] I can do affordable fashion.
我的意思是我知道所有的打折信息
I mean, I know where all the sales are.
对,对,她真的知道
Yes, yes, she does. Oh!
事实上,她从我这里得到的消息
In fact, she got that from me.
不,不是,不是 不是,不是,不是
No, I didn’t. I didn’t. I didn’t, I didn’t, I didn’t.
要蛋糕吗? – 好吧
Oh, cake? – Yes.
不,不,不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
小点,小点,小点
Tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny.
好 – 不,小点,小点,小点
Oh. – No, tiny. Tiny! Tiny!

Hmm.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以使你的专栏个性点
You will make your column personal.

Mm-hmm.
就写你衣柜里的东西
You’ll take pieces from your own wardrobe,
就像这个,很漂亮
like this for example. This is very pretty.
这个很时髦 – 我认为这是本季新款
They’re swell. – This season, I believe.
嗯,这是鲁布托的鞋子 (鲁布托:法国著名高跟鞋品牌)
Um, well, they’re Louboutins,
我意思是,它并不是大众时尚
so, I mean, well, they’re not affordable fashion.
别怕,在《Alette》这里 我们会把价格印得很小
Fear not. Chez Alette, we print the prices very small.
再说,你的信♥用♥卡♥是用来干嘛的?
And after all, what are credit cards for, huh?
你必须明白
You must know that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!