Where is Ruby?
(她生气了)
She’s pissed.
(对 但选今天 )
Yeah, but today?
(那是观察员吗 认真的吗 )
Is that the observer, seriously?
你们好
Hello!
(我该强迫她跳海)
I should make her jump.
我是乔安拜尔斯 是你们的海上监督员
I’m Joanne Biles. I’m your at-sea monitor.
我今天会跟你们出海
I’ll be coming out with you today.
你可以帮我拿一下吗 我想我跨不过去
Could you help me with… I don’t think I can get across.
谢谢
Thanks.
(安吉拉罗斯号♥)
感觉今天会波涛汹涌
It feels like it could be rough seas today!
(我该把她从船上扔到海里吗 )
Should I throw her overboard?
(不准游泳)
你要谋杀我吗
So, you gonna murder me?
我还没决定
I haven’t decided.
真的吗
Really?
不行…
No. No, no, no.
腹部不要先触水就好
Just don’t belly flop.
-来吧 -你疯了吗
-Come on! -Are you crazy?
水看起来很冷
That looks freezing.
跳下来
Get in!
闪开
Clear!
我要跳了
Incoming!
天啊 好冷
God, it’s so cold!
鼻子进水了
It went up my nose!
那我们和好了吗
So, we good now?
高台跳水之后就好了
After we do the barge.
哪个高台
Which one’s the barge?
等等 那个有12米吧
Wait, that’s, like, 40 feet.

Yep!
嘿 引擎有定期保养吗
Hey, is the engine regularly maintained?
你们最后一次检查引擎是什么时候
When was the last time that you had your engine checked?
对 很大声 所以我才问的
Yeah, it’s loud. That’s why I’m asking.
(聋哑人)
他也是吗
Him too?
不是有孩子这样做死了吗
Haven’t kids, like, died doing this?
你的眼皮绝对会翻出来
It’ll definitely flip your eyelids inside out
你的内♥裤♥会被拉起来 人生最痛
and give you the worst wedgie of your life.
好的
OK…
你双腿会开始颤抖 像卡♥通♥一样
Your legs are gonna start shaking, like, cartoon style.
所以帮帮你自己 快点跳
So jump fast to save yourself.
好的
OK…
跳下去时有一根树枝凸出来 要跳远一点
And there’s a branch sticking out about halfway down, so jump out.
你真的很有说服力
You’re really selling this.
那是气根毒藤吗
Is that poison ivy?
天哪
Holy shit!
好吧
OK…
我们该留字条吗
Should we leave a note
免得别人以为我们双双自杀
in case people think it’s a joint suicide?
不 让他们猜去吧
Nah, let’s keep ’em guessing.
果然 腿开始颤抖了
Yeah, there’s the shaky legs.
好的
OK.
一、二…
One, two…
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
三 帮帮我自己
Three! Saving myself!

No!
对 很痛
Yeah! That hurt.
渔船安吉拉罗斯号♥
Fishing vessel Angela Rose.
渔船安吉拉罗斯号♥ 我们是海岸警卫队25号♥
Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Coast guard.
就在你的右后方 频道16 请回答
25 off your starboard quarter. Channel 16, over.
渔船安吉拉罗斯号♥…
Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose.
海岸警卫队25号♥ E21…
Coast guard. 25, E21. 25, E21.
频道16 收到请回话
Channel 16. Come in. Over.
渔船安吉拉罗斯号♥…
Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose.
海岸警卫队25号♥ E21…
Coast guard. 25, E21. 25, E21.
收到请回话
Come in. Over.
渔船安吉拉罗斯号♥…
Fishing vessel Angela Rose. Fishing vessel Angela Rose.
我们是海岸警卫队25号♥ 你们违反…
Coast guard 25. You are in violation of…
你 先生…站起来
You, sir! Sir, stand up!
放下利器 站起来…发生什么事
Drop the pick. Stand up! Stand up! What’s going on here?
为什么没有人回无线电
Why is no one answering the radio?
成功了
Nailed it.
不要
No!
-不要 -不要…
-No! -No, no!
你看着
Check it out!
对…
Yeah, yeah, yeah!
成功了 不行
Yeah! No!
(怎么了 )
What happened?
(你没有来工作)
You didn’t come to work.
(我们再也不能捕鱼了)
We’re done fishing.
(他们吊销了我的执照)
They suspended my license.
(谁 )
Who?
(海岸警卫队)
Coasties.
(观察员发现我们是聋哑人 通风报信)
The observer saw we were deaf and tipped them off.
他们不能那样做
Well, they can’t do that.
(当时我们在工作)
We were just working
(他们登上我们的船 我们不知道)
and they came to board us. We didn’t know.
我跟你说过
I told you.
(你需要听得到的水手)
You need a hearing deckhand.
(对 那就是你)
Yeah, that’s you!
(那人本来是你)
You were that person!
我不能一直当那个水手
I can’t always be that person!
(她说得对 我们需要找另一个人)
She’s right. We need another guy.
(我们负担不起)
We can’t afford it!
(如果你早跟我说你不来)
If you’d told me you weren’t coming,
(我本来会想到办法 但你没有说)
I’d have figured something out. But you didn’t.
(你真的在责怪我吗 )
You’re seriously blaming me?
(你♥爸♥爸指望你)
Your father was counting on you.
(不 别赖在我头上)
No. Don’t put this on me.
(这不是我的错)
It’s not my fault.
你无法服从联邦执法机构的命令
You failed to obey an order by federal law enforcement
让他们登上你的渔船
to board your vessel.
除此之外 你以疏忽及危险的方式
On top of that, you were operating your vessel
操作渔船
in a negligent and dangerous manner
原因是你…有残疾
due to your… disability.
我别无选择 必须施加最低罚款一千美元
I have no choice but to administer the minimum fine, which is $1,000,
还有额外罚款一千五百美元
and an additional penalty of $1,500.
(除非我们可以出海捕鱼 否则无法缴交罚款)
We can’t pay that unless we can get back on the water.
长官 他们怎样才可以再捕鱼
Officer, what do they need to do to be able to fish again?
你们需要一个听力正常的人
You will be required to have a hearing individual
时刻在船上
on board at all times
回无线电、注意船鸣笛声 诸如此类
to answer radios, hear ship whistles, etcetera.
我们会定期监督你们 确保你们遵守规则
We will be monitoring you regularly to make sure you are in compliance.
你们有那样的人吗
Do you have that person?
(我会把船卖♥♥了)
I’ll sell the boat.
(能拿多少钱就多少 就这样吧)
Take the money we can. That’ll be that.
(没事的)
It’s fine.
(我会留下来)
I’ll stay.
(我会跟你在船上工作)
I’ll work with you on the boat.
(不可以)
No!
(可以)
Yes.
(我们没钱请别人)
We can’t afford to pay someone else.
(也没有人知道怎么打手语)
And there’s nobody that’s gonna know how to sign.
(你确定吗 )
Are you sure?
(学校可以等)
School can wait.
(我已经决定了)
I already decided.
(我很兴奋)
I’m excited.
(圣露比)
Oh, Saint Ruby!
(我们将在船上摆放圣坛供奉您)
We’ll make a shrine to you on the boat.
(等一下)
Wait!
(她在帮忙)
She’s trying to help!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!