露比 不行
Ruby, no!
如果你要选琼尼米歇尔的歌♥ 就得好好唱
If you’re gonna pick Joni Mitchell, you gotta sing it.
-这是好歌♥之一 -对 我知道
-This is one of the great songs. -Yeah, I know.
你要么找方法与歌♥曲产生共鸣
You either find a way to connect to it
要么选另一首歌♥曲
or pick a different song.
好了 来吧
OK, come on!
抖动你的身体 抖动吧
Shake your body! Shake it!
抖动你的手臂 来吧
Shake your arms. Come on!
好了 跟我唱
Now, sing back at me.
咪…
Mi, mi, mi, mi!
唱吧
Come on!
咪…
Mi, mi, mi, mi!
不 不对 你在憋着
No, no, you’re holding it!
-我没有 -你有 你试着唱得优美
-I’m not! -Yeah! You’re trying to sound pretty!
-我没有 -你有
-I’m not! -Yes, you are.
好了
OK.
你说你刚开始上学的时候
You said when you started school,
说话很奇怪
you talked funny.
怎么奇怪
Funny how?
我像聋哑人那样说话
I talked like a deaf person.
聋哑人说话听起来是怎样的
What does a deaf person sound like?
你知道的
You know.
不…我不知道
No, no. I don’t know.
我要你告诉我
I want you to tell me.
不一样
Different.
怎样不一样
Different how?
就是不对 难听
Like, wrong. Ugly.
“难听” 好的
“Ugly.” OK.
给我发难听的音
Make an ugly sound for me.
-什么 -来 对啊
-What? -Come on! Yeah.
你以为世上只有你这个孩子被欺凌
You think you were the only kid who ever got bullied,
只有你的腔调很好笑吗
who ever had a funny accent?
看着我的眼睛
Look in my eyes!
用尽全力推我双手
Push against my hands as hard as you can.
推…
Push, push!
看着我
Look at me!
发出你最难听、最恶心的声音 来吧
Make the ugliest, grossest sound you can. Come on!
不行 要像怪兽那样
No! Be a monster!
现在对我唱
Now sing at me!
我已从两个角度
I’ve looked at life
看过人生
From both sides now
从成败两个角度
From win and lose
但不知怎的
And still somehow
没错 这就对了
Yes! That’s it.
这就对了
That’s it!
我就是在等这个 嘿
That’s what I was waiting for. Hey!
很好
Yes!
-饒了我吧 -你们每年提高限额
-Give me a break! -You guys raise the quotas every year.
以前港口里有100艘渔船 现在才15艘
There used to be 100 boats in that harbor. There must be 15 now.
对 你们都在干嘛 拿政♥府♥的非法酬金吗
Yeah, what are you doing? Taking kickbacks from the government?
你们要控制渔业 却对渔业一无所知
You want to control the fish, but you don’t know what’s going on out there!
这是设监督员的目的
That’s the point of the monitors!
-对 告密者 -嘿 冷静下来…
-Right, a snitch! -Hey, settle down. Settle down!
我们互相尊重
Let’s be respectful.
我们在海上搜集数据
We’re out there to collect data!
对 你的数据是错的 好吗
Yeah, well, your data is wrong, OK?
(抱歉)
Sorry.
(你得传译 我糊涂了)
You gotta interpret. I’m lost.
你测试过了
You’ve tested?
对 我知道我的渔网捕到什么 混♥蛋♥
Yeah! I see what’s coming up in my nets, you asshole.
我们理解观察员
We understand that the observers
会带来财务困难
are a financial hardship.
真的吗
Really?
但保护渔场至关重要
But it’s critical to protect the fishery.
约翰的工作是照料鱼群
It’s John’s job to look out for the fish!
而身为委员会主席 我的工作是照顾你们
And as head of the council, it’s my job to look out for you!
一派胡言
Bullshit!
(才不是)
Like hell it is.
今非昔比
It’s not the old days anymore.
每个人都要有所牺牲
Everyone has to make some sacrifices here.
各位 我们不是你们的敌人
Guys, we’re not the enemy here.
“操♥你♥妈♥的”
“Suck my dick!”
是他说的 不是我
That’s from him, not me.
法兰克 有问题吗
Got a problem, Frank?
“我们对这烂事感到厌烦 吉奥”
“We’re tired of this shit, Gio!”

Yeah!
“你不在乎这些家伙要把我们控制到死
“You don’t care if these guys regulate us to death…
因为这里只有你在赚钱”
’cause you’re the only one making money here.”
“没有人收到跟渔获价值相等的报酬”
“No one’s getting paid what their catch is worth.”
“我爸爸是捕鱼的 他爸爸也是
“My dad fished and his dad.
因此我会为了继续在海上捕鱼 而拼命抗争”
So I’m gonna fight like hell to stay out on the water.”

Yeah!
“去你的”
“Screw yourself!”
“我受够拍卖♥♥了”
“I’m done with the auction.”
是吗 你会怎么做
Yeah? What are you gonna do?
“我们要自己卖♥♥渔获”
“We’re gonna sell our own fish.”

Yeah.
“你们有人想加入我们吗 ”
“Any of you wanna join us?”
喂 这算什么
Hey, what is this?
“你们喜欢分六成工资给这个混♥蛋♥吗 ”
“You like giving this asshole 60% of your paycheck?”
“把你们的渔获交给我们 你们现在赚多少 我们付两倍价钱”
“Bring us your catch, and we’ll double what you’re getting now.”
(两倍 )
Double it?
(我不知道 听起来很棒 对吧 )
I have no idea. It sounded good though, right?
(什么 )
What?
(我冲口而出)
It just came out.
(一时激动)
I was in the moment.
(那要怎么运作 )
How would that even work?
(我们找客人报名 他们直接买♥♥刚下船的鱼)
We get customers to sign up. They buy fish right off the boat.
(你知道那多费功夫吗 步骤很多)
Do you know how much work that is? There are so many steps!
(我研究过了)
I’ve looked into it.
(我们没有本钱)
There’s no money for it.
(你帮我们记账)
You do our books.
(你可以跟其他太太合作)
You could work with the other wives.
(那些听力正常的婊♥子♥不想跟我来往)
Those hearing bitches want nothing to do with me.
也许你没叫她们 “听力正常的婊♥子♥”就好了
Maybe if you didn’t call them “hearing bitches”?
(还有你 你讨厌这些人)
And you! You hate people!
(我们终于可以成为群体的一分子)
We could finally be part of this community.
(我们有自己的群体)
We have our community.
(谁 )
Who?
(你的聋哑人朋友 )
Your deaf friends?
(你每个月见他们一次)
You see them once a month.
(有什么问题 这是个好主意)
What’s the problem? It’s a great idea!
(我们无法跟这些人说话)
We can’t talk to these people.
在这里买♥♥新鲜渔获
Get your fresh catch here!
(新鲜渔获)
马上报名 直接买♥♥刚下船的鱼
Sign up now, and get fish right off the boat!
海洋滋味送到你嘴边
Ocean to your mouth!
“强音” 很大声的叫做“极强音”
Forte. Very loudly, fortissimo.
小声的叫“弱音” 很小声的叫做“极弱音”
Softly, piano, very softly, pianissimo.
(租户:新鲜渔获)
(出租)

Hey!
露比 别这样 我已经道歉
Ruby, come on! I said I’m sorry.
你迟到了
You’re late.
(新鲜渔获 渔夫的合作社)
赶快进来
Get your ass inside!
抱歉 我得晚点给你回电♥话♥
I’m sorry. I’m gonna have to call you back.
你已经第三次迟到了
That’s the third time you’re late!
才20分钟
It’s only 20 minutes!
我不管你迟到几分钟
I don’t care if it’s one minute!
这表示你不尊重我或我的时间
It shows me that you don’t respect me or my time.
我有很多事要忙
I have a lot going on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!