Let’s get out of here!
你要点冰块敷眼吗
Want some ice for your eye?
好的…
Yeah, yeah.
(-给我发短♥信♥ -你在这工作 )
(你还不到喝酒的年龄)
(这些家伙无法数到21)
(那一拳打得好)
(顾客止步)
至少他们支持你 对吧 支持你的音乐
At least they support you, right? Your music?
我爸爸坚持认为弹吉他浪费时间
Well, my dad insists guitar is a waste of time
因为它不是真正的弦乐器
because it’s not a true string instrument.
真的很扫兴
They suck the fun right out of it.
我对这一切感到抱歉 我的家有点难看
I’m sorry about all this. My house is kind of gross.
没关系
It’s cool.
不是吧 是肖格斯乐队
No way! The Shaggs?
我其实是来把这张唱片偷走的
I’m really just here to steal these ladies.
天啊
God!
我无法相信这还能用
I can’t believe this actually works!
音质很烂
It sounds like shit.
但我的音响也一样
But so does my stereo.
我妈妈觉得那很浪费钱
My mom thought it was a waste of money.
我在二手店用2美元买♥♥的
It was $2 from Goodwill.
他们…
Do they, like…
他们能理解音乐是什么吗
Do they, like, even get what music is?
我爸爸很喜欢匪帮说唱 因为低音够强
My dad really likes gangster rap ’cause of the bass.
在我们小时候 我经常在镇上看到你们
When we were little, I used to see you guys in town.
对 很难不留意我们
Yeah. We were hard to miss.
有一次 我想是三年级的时候吧
There was this one time– I think it was, like, 3rd grade–
你们在海港烧烤餐厅
you were at the Seaport Grill,
你替你父母点餐
and you were ordering for your parents.
你跟服务员说话 完全是成功人士的样子
And you were talking to the waiter like a total baller.
然后你点了两杯啤酒
And then you ordered two beers.
我当时觉得好酷
I thought it was so cool.
真的吗
Really?

Yeah.
我父母甚至不会让我自己搭巴士
My parents wouldn’t even let me ride the bus by myself.
他们很奇怪
They’re weird.
而且讨厌彼此 就是这样
And they hate each other, so there’s that.
那么我们该怎么练歌♥
So, how should we do this?
站着唱
Stand?
对 也许我们该…
Yeah, maybe we should, like,
对唱
I don’t know, sing to each other.
我只需要你
You’re all I need
就能过日子
To get by
就像甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切显然易见
And it was plain to see
你就是我的命中注定
You were my destiny
我张开双臂
With my arms open wide
抛弃了我的骄傲
I threw away my pride
我会为…
I’ll sac–
抱歉 对 真抱歉
I’m sorry. Yeah, I’m sorry.
这太怪异了
This is super weird.
好的
OK.
我不知道要看哪里
I don’t know where to look.
你想试试看背对背唱吗
Well, do you want to try, like, going back to back?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, please.
好的
All right.
我只需要你
You’re all I need
就能过日子
To get by
就像甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切显然易见
And it was plain to see
你就是我的命中注定
You were my destiny
我张开双臂
With my arms open wide
抛弃了我的骄傲
I threw away my pride
我会为你牺牲
I’ll sacrifice for you
为你献上我的生命
Dedicate my life to you
我会前往你所带领的地方
I will go where you lead
紧急关头总在身边
Always there in time of need
当我失去意志
And when I lose my will
你把我推上山丘
You’ll be there to push me up the hill
我们都不会 不会回头
There’s no, no looking back for us
我们的爱坚定不移 那就够了
We got love sure enough, that’s enough
我只需要你
You’re all
只要有你 就能过日子
All that I need to get by
就像老鹰护巢
Like an eagle protects his nest
我会为你做到最好
For you I’ll do my best
像一棵树站在你身边
Stand by you like a tree
没有人敢来移♥动♥我
And dare anybody to try to move me
亲爱的 当我被打倒
Darling, in you I found
我在你身上找到力量
Strength when I was torn down
前路漫漫
Don’t know what’s in store
但一起就能打开任何大门
But together we can open any door
只做对你好的事
Just to do what’s good for you
启发你…
Inspire you…
那是什么声音
What’s that?
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mom?
她还好吗
Is she OK?
(我们要讨论这件事)
We need to discuss this.
不 不用讨论
No, we don’t.
(我们不知道你在家)
We had no idea you were home.
(医生说过你们根本不该做♥爱♥)
The doctor said you’re not even supposed to have sex!
(看看你妈妈)
Look at your mother!
(多性感)
Hot!
(我怎么把持得住呢 )
How am I supposed to control myself?
也许我该走了
Maybe I should go.
(坐下)
Sit.
好的
OK.
(我想知道你的意图)
I want to know what your intentions are.
爸爸 不要
Dad, no.
(你们一定要用安全套 行吗 )
You two have to use condoms, okay?
(为你的士兵戴上头盔)
Put a helmet on that soldier.
我的天 迈尔斯 走吧
Oh my God! Miles, go!
(你们糟透了)
You guys are the worst!
-很高兴认识你们 -请你快走吧
-Nice to meet you! -Just please go.
我讨厌你们
I hate you!
老实说 他们这样很好
Honestly, good for them.
我想我爸爸走后 我妈妈就再也没有做♥爱♥了
I don’t think my mom’s had sex since my dad left.
实际上不对 还有她的离婚律师
Actually, that’s not true. Her divorce attorney.
尴尬死了
It was so embarrassing.
我再也无法见他
I can’t ever see him again.
披萨
Pizza.
我想没事的
I think it’s fine.
他很可能已经忘记了
He’s probably already forgotten about it.
冷掉了
It’s very cold.
嘿 露比
Hey, Ruby!
离我远点
Get away from me!
等等 我没有说 行吗 我没有告诉他们
Wait! I didn’t do that, OK? I didn’t tell them.
你有
Yes, you did.
不…我没有 我只告诉杰 只有他
No. No, I didn’t. I told Jay, one person.
别这样…我们当时笑了
Come on… We were laughing.
我以为很有趣
I thought it was funny.
-他们摇摇头 -呼吸
-They shake their heads -Breathe!
说我改变了
They say I’ve changed
失去了一些
While something’s lost
但得到了另一些
But something’s gained
呼吸
Breathe!
生活就是如此
In living every day
我已从两个角度
I’ve looked at life
不 放声唱…
No, let it out! Let it out!
-看过人生 -别憋着
-From both sides now -Don’t hold it!
-从… -别憋着
-From… -Don’t hold it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!