Who to sock it to
这是你的事 做你想做的事
It’s your thing, do what you wanna do
再见
Goodbye!
迈尔斯、露比 我们要练习
Miles, Ruby, we need to work.
你们有练歌♥吗
Did you work on the song?
很好
Good!
震撼我吧
Blow my tiny mind.
三 开始
Three, and…
我只需要你
You’re all I need
就能过日子
To get by
像是甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切…
And it was–
你们没有练歌♥
You did not work on this!
我们有
We did.
只是没有一起练
Just not, like, together.
二重唱
“Du-et.”
顾名思义
It’s in the word!
你们必须两人一起唱
You must DU-ET together!
面向对方
Face each other.
快点 面向对方
Come on, face each other!
你害怕她
You’re afraid of her.
你很英明
You’re wise.
来吧 他没有头虱
Come on, he doesn’t have piojos.
你们两个不是要效忠宣誓
Guys! This is not the Pledge of Allegiance!
这是情歌♥ 是情歌♥
It’s a love song. A love song!
试着想象为另一人牺牲所有是怎样的感觉
Try to imagine what it’s like to sacrifice everything for another human.
好吗
OK?
要再来一次吗
So, again?
不用
No.
当然要再来一次
Of course, again!
你先唱 迈尔斯 行吗
You go first, Miles. OK?
从主歌♥开始 准备好了吗
Let’s take it from the verse. Ready?
就像甜美的朝露
Like the sweet morning dew
我瞧了你一眼
I took one look at you
一切显然易见
And it was plain to see
你就是我的命中注定
You were my destiny
露比
Ruby!
我张开双臂
With my arms open wide
抛弃了我的骄傲
I threw away my pride
我会为你牺牲
I’ll sacrifice for you
为你献上我的生命
Dedicate my life to you
我会前往你所带领的地方
I will go where you lead
紧急关头总在身边
Always there in time of need
合唱
Together.
当我失去意志
And when I lose my will
你把我推上山丘
You’ll be there to push me up the hill
我们都不会 不会回头
There’s no, no looking back for us
我们的爱坚定不移 那就够了
We got love sure enough…
好…停…很好…
Good, good, good. Stop, stop, stop! Good, good, good.
在合唱部分 试着把和声唱出来 这样唱
In the chorus, try the harmony up. Go…
我们都不会…
There’s no, no looking…
不会回头
Back for us
-酷 -明白吗 很好
-Cool. -Got it? Good!
我没有生气
I am not angry at this.
你们练歌♥后再回来
Go work and come back.
-好的 -谢谢
-All right. -Thank you.
试着边弹吉他边唱
Try it on the guitar.
好的 我会练习
OK, I’ll work on it.
你很能唱
You can sing.
我是说 你不懂控制 但你的唱腔很迷人
I mean, you have no control, but your tone is lovely.
谢谢
Thanks.
唱歌♥是我的最爱
It’s my favorite thing.
明年你会做什么
What are you doing next year?
我不知道
I don’t know.
跟我爸爸工作
Working with my dad.
不上大学
No college?
我的成绩不好
I’m not good at school.
迈尔斯要去伯克利音乐学院面试
Miles is auditioning for Berklee College of Music.
我在指导他的面试表演
I’ve been coaching him for his audition.
怎么 你不知道伯克利吗
What? You don’t know Berklee?
我有听说过
I’ve heard of it.
不是吧
Come on!
我在墨西哥城长大都知道伯克利
I grew up in Mexico City, and even I knew Berklee.
著名的低音吉他手埃布拉博里在那里读书
Abe Laboriel, the famous bassist, went there.
我也是
I did too.
我没钱上大学
I can’t afford school.
他们有奖学金
They have scholarships.
你唱歌♥的时候感觉如何
How do you feel when you sing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
很难解释
It’s hard to explain.
试试看
Try.
你到时要视唱 也要学习一首经典歌♥曲
You would need to sight-read and learn a classical piece.
我需要你空出晚上和周末时间
I need your nights and weekends.
我不浪费时间
I do not waste my time.
所以如果我主动提出
So if I’m offering,
就是因为我听到潜质
it’s because I hear something.
(我参加了合唱团)
I joined the choir.
(为什么 )
Why?
(我喜欢唱歌♥)
I like to sing.
(怎么啦 )
What?
(你是少女)
You’re a teenager.
(如果我是瞎子 你会想画画吗 )
If I was blind, would you want to paint?
为什么一切都跟你有关
Why is it always about you?
我开始认识他人 交朋友
I’m meeting people. I’m making friends.
你知道吗
You know what?
你也应该到外面的世界看看
You should get out in the world too.

Hey!
(我们应该办合作社)
We should do a co-op.
(你看 到处都是空的仓库)
Look, there’s empty warehouses everywhere.
(我们可以筹划一门生意)
We could organize a business.
(说服其他船家参加)
Get the other boats on board.
(怎么说服 )
How?
(谁会支持我们 )
Who’s gonna support us?
(我们是聋哑人)
We’re the deaf guys!
(他们当我们是笑话)
They look at us like we’re a joke.
嘿 我要去帕拉蒂酒吧喝一杯 谁要去
Hey! I’m going to Pratty’s for a brew. Who wants to go?
-我去 -我去
-I’m in! -I’m in!
(我要跟他们去)
I’m gonna go with them.
(你要我发短♥信♥给露比吗 )
You want me to text Ruby?
(不用)
No.
(我是成年人了)
I’m a grown man!
来吧 小子
Come on, kid!
他用手臂勾住船杆
Hooks his arm around the pole…
像熊一样抱着它
Bear hugging it.
但他这样做的时候 裤子松了
But when he does, he loses his pants.
掉到膝盖去了
They go down to his knees.
千真万确
No word of a lie!
他还悬在那儿
There he is hanging
这红发佬露出了雪白的屁♥股♥
with his milky white, ginger ass hanging out.
但他仍然抱着船杆 离地面9米
He’s still thirty feet from the pole!
但当然 他喝到烂醉了
But of course, he’s shit-faced.
真离谱
Shocker!
我没事 撞到狗屎了
I’m good! Crashing into shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
是吗 什么意思
Yeah? What is that?
-不要… -滚开
-Don’t… -Get out of my face.
滚开 怪物
Get out of my face, freak!
别这样…
Don’t, don’t!
去外面打…
Take it outside! Take it outside!
我们走吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!