OK, stop. You cannot date my brother.
为什么
Why?
因为对你来说 交往等于性♥交♥
Because for you, dating just means sex,
我根本不愿去想象
which I don’t even want to think about.
好吧 我肯定他不需要妹妹保护
OK, I’m sure he doesn’t need his little sister protecting him.
你能不能继续追求老师就好
Can you just go back to trying to get with teachers?
-那比较有娱乐性 -好吧
-It’s more entertaining. -OK.
露比
Ruby?
我们在听什么鬼东西
What the hell are we listening to?
肖格斯乐队
The Shaggs.
这首歌♥叫做《我的朋友脚脚》
This song is called My Pal Foot Foot.
露比
Ruby…
听好了
Wait, wait.
这段就是我最喜欢的部分 就是这段
My pal’s name is Foot Foot That’s my favorite part, right there.
-不是吧 -就是这段
-No! -Right there.
你专门找最奇怪的烂东西
You find the weirdest shit!
你是在1元店找到这个的吗
Did you get this in the dollar bin?
等等 我有一个认真的问题
Wait, I have a serious question.
这句话的手语怎么打
What’s the sign for…
“你真的很性感”
for, “You’re really smoking hot”?

No!
那么“我们实在应该上♥床♥”呢
What about, “We should totally get it on”?
不要
No!
是不是…这样
Is it just… this?
我的天啊 不要 停下来
Oh my God. No! Stop!
那你教我吧
Then show me!
(格蒂怎么了 )
What’s up with Gertie?
(她刚刚跟我说她长疱疹)
She just told me she has herpes.
加把劲…
Energy! Energy!
我们来干吧
Let’s get it on
我们来干吧
Let’s get it on
我要睡着了
I’m falling asleep!
我们来干吧
Let’s get it on
你们听起来好像在办丧事
Guys, sounds like a funeral!
来吧 嘿…
Come on! Hey, hey, hey!
各位 拜托
Guys, come on!
你们是青少年 满脑子都是干那事儿
You’re teenagers! All you think about is getting it on.
鲍勃 过来这里 过来 上前来
Bob, come here! Come! Get up here.
过来吧
Come on!
来 唱吧
Come on, sing!
我真的很努力尝试
I’ve been really trying
不对 不…
No, no. No, no, no. No.
你没有在呼吸
You’re not breathing.
没有呼吸就没有声音 而你们没有人在呼吸
There’s no sound without breath, and none of you are breathing.
把肚子填满
Fill your belly.
把它填满
Fill it up!
拜托 那不是肚子
Come on, that’s not a belly!
这个…这才是肚子
This… This is a belly!
好了 跟着我 跟着我这样做
OK, follow me, follow me. Do this…
记得那个小狗、大狗的练习吗
Remember the little dog, big dog exercise?
好了 小狗
OK, little dog.
做吧 快做
Do it, come on!
用力…
Push, push, push, push!
中型狗
Medium dog!
大狗
Big dog!
你觉得难为情吗 真的吗
You’re embarrassed? Really?
大家一起做小狗大狗练习 来吧 开始
Everyone, little dog, big dog! Come on! And…
喘息…
Pant! Pant!
用力 中型狗
Push! Medium dog!
大狗
Big dog!
运用核心肌肉
Engage your core!
吹出来
Blow it out!
用力…
Push, push, push, push, push! Push! Push, push, push!
运用你的核心肌肉 用力…
Engage your core! Push, push, push!
再用力一点…
More, more!
然后唱吧
And sing!
我真的很努力尝试 宝贝
I’ve been really trying, baby
没错
Yes!
尝试压抑这份感觉很久了
Trying to hold back This feeling for so long
这才对嘛
Now we’re talking!
而如果你的感觉跟我一样 宝贝
And if you feel like I feel, baby
来吧
Come on
来吧
Come on
好嘛…
Well…
不是沙子与胶水的声线
it’s not sand and glue.
回去吧
Go.
快走吧
Shoo!
露比、迈尔斯
Ruby, Miles…
来 过来这里
Come here, come here.
可以的话 马上过来
Today, if it’s possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们彼此认识吗
Do you guys know each other?
-算是吧 -认识
-Kind of. -Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
我需要二重唱
I need a duet.
秋季音乐会需要二重唱
I need a duet for the fall concert.
《我只需要你就能过日子》
You’re All I Need to Get By.
-你知道这首歌♥吗 -知道
-You know it? -Yeah.
你呢
Know it?
自己学着点
Educate yourself.
我们下堂课练习
We’ll work next class.
以每450克3美元的价格买♥♥360公斤
800 for 3.
这已是最高价了
That’s as good as I can go.
但我会全部买♥♥下 好吗 行吗
But I’ll take ’em all, OK? Yeah?
好的
All right.
(爸爸在外面后方)
Dad’s out back.
你给他开价多少
What are you giving him?
(别这样 我搞得定)
Stop. I got this.
2,75美元
2,75.
我刚听到托尼给麦金尼开价3美元
I just heard Tony tell McKinney it was 3.
他的烂鱼看起来在太阳底下烤过一样
And his shit looks like it’s been baking in the sun.
来吧 3美元 不然我们把渔获收回来
Come on! It’s 3, or we take our catch back.
(露比 出去 出去吧)
Ruby, get out of here. Out of here!
他在敲你竹杠
He’s ripping you off!
大庭广众之下
We’re out in public!
(这是医疗用的)
It’s medical.
(我不认为聋哑人就能合法抽大♥麻♥烟)
I don’t think being deaf makes it legal to spark a fatty.
(你刚刚在搞什么鬼 )
What the hell was that?
(我拉高了价格 对吧 )
I got the price up, didn’t I?
(明明我在处理 你害我看起来很蠢)
I was handling it! You made me look stupid.
(不 让吉奥任意开价 你才很蠢)
No, you look stupid when Gio throws out any number he wants
(而且你无法核对价格)
and you can’t cross-check it!
(你们两个)
Guys!
(你们要吵架)
You want to fight,
(去跟那些混♥蛋♥吵)
go fight those assholes!
(我们一家人要团结一致)
Our family sticks together.
(我愿意献出左边蛋蛋 跟他们说见鬼去吧)
I’d give my left nut to tell them to go screw themselves.
(那你就去说啊)
So do it!
(谁来卖♥♥我们的渔获 )
Who’s gonna sell our fish?
(我们来卖♥♥)
Us!
这是你的事 做你想做的事
Oh, it’s your thing Do what you wanna do
我无法告诉你要献身给谁
I can’t tell you who to sock it to
这是你的事 做你想做的事
It’s your thing, do what you wanna do
我无法告诉你要献身给谁
I can’t tell you who to sock it to
如果你希望我爱你 也许我会爱你
If you want me to love you Maybe I will
相信我 女人 这没什么大不了
Believe me woman, it ain’t no big deal
你现在跟我一样 迫切需要爱
Oh, you need love now Just as bad as I do
对我来说没差别了 你爱给谁就给谁
Makes me no difference now Who you give your thing to
这是你的事 做你想做的事
Oh, it’s your thing Do what you wanna do
我无法告诉你
I can’t tell you, bop
要献身给谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!