Here we go!
(对 你们妈妈最棒了)
Yes! Your mother was the best!
(我认识她的第一年 她赢得北方小姐冠军)
First year I met her, she won the Yankee Miss Pageant.
“她赢得北方小姐冠军”
“…she won the Yankee Miss Pageant.”
(击败那些听力正常的女生)
Beat all those hearing girls.
(她比她们所有人都更性感)
She was hotter than all of them.
(那这个女生呢 )
What about her?
(马马虎虎)
So-so.
(我们说好吃饭不看交友软件的)
I thought we said no Tinder at the table!
(怎么听音乐就没礼貌 看交友软件就没问题 )
How is music rude but Tinder’s okay?
(因为看交友软件 是我们全家可以一起做的事)
Because Tinder is something we can all do as a family.
不 我没有叫你们坐下
No, I did not tell you to sit.
站起来 朋友们 起来…
On your feet, my friends. Up, up!
今天早上他们在我的拿铁里 放了讨人厌的坚果奶
They made my latte with some kind of disgusting nut milk this morning,
我现在心情不好
so I’m in a mood.
嘿 过来…
Hey, come on! Come on!
我的名字是贝尔纳多♥维♥亚罗伯斯
My name is Bernardo Villalobos.
贝尔纳多 贝尔…
Berrrnardo. Berrrna–
如果你无法弹舌
If you can’t roll your Rs,
拜托…别让自己难堪
please, please, don’t embarrass yourself,
叫我维老师就好
and just call me Mr. V.
好了 所有人过来这边
OK, all of you, on this side.
来 动作快点 所有人过来这边
Come on, move! Everyone to this side.
快点
Move!
看看你们是女低音、女高音
Let’s see if you’re an alto, a soprano
还是纯粹看太多《欢乐合唱团》
or just watched too many episodes of Glee.
我上周二生日 大家不用送礼
My birthday was last Tuesday, so in lieu of gifts,
就用《生日快乐》这首歌♥曲来代替
I will be accepting the Happy Birthday song.
我不需要听完整首歌♥曲
I do not need an entire meal.
我只想鉴定你们的声线
I just want to place your voice.
你 哈利波特 来吧 我们来听听
You, Harry Potter. Come on, let’s hear it.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
男高音 下一个
Tenor. Next!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
女低音
Alto.
下一个
Next!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日
Happy birthday
快乐
To you
祝你生…
Happy birth…
…日快乐 贝尔纳多老师
…day, Mr. Berrrnardo!
祝你
Happy
生…
Bir…ir…ir
祝你生日
Happy birthday
快乐
To you
-谢谢 -男高音 下一个
-Thank you. -Tenor. Next!
来吧 对 到你了
Come on. Yeah, you!
穿红色衬衫的
The red shirt.
祝我生日快乐吧
Bless me with your birthday wishes.
忘词了吗
Forget the words?
不…别看他们 他们帮不了你
No, no, don’t look at them. They’re not gonna help you.
唱吧
Come on!
有一个人逃跑了
We have a runner.
祝你生日
Happy birthday
快乐
To you
祝你生日
Happy birthday
快乐
To you
生日快乐
Happy birthday
生日快乐
Happy birthday
祝你生日
Happy birthday
快乐
To you
(信♥用♥卡♥被拒绝了)
The card was declined!
(明天我把钱调动一下)
I’ll move money around tomorrow.
(很丢脸)
It’s embarrassing!
(你要我怎么做 )
What do you want me to do?
(我得花钱买♥♥冰块、燃料)
I gotta pay for ice, fuel.
(也许我们该把船卖♥♥了 )
Maybe we should sell the boat?
(然后呢 )
And then what?
(这是我唯一会做的事情)
It’s the one thing I know how to do!
(-怎么了 -不知道)
-What’s going on? -I don’t know.
事实是我几乎无法养家
Yeah, how it is, is I can barely feed my family.
对 我甚至无法保养我的渔船
Yeah, I can’t even maintain my boat.
-胡说八道 -听好 放松一点
-It’s bullshit! -Listen, just take it easy.
我只是告诉你发生什么事 好吗
I’m just telling you what’s going on, all right?
联邦政♥府♥坚持进行海上监控
The feds are insisting on at-sea monitors.
观察员可以登上你们的船
Observers are gonna come onto your boat
确保你们没有犯规
to make sure you’re not breaking any rules.
我们要自掏腰包
That’s out of our pocket?
我得掏钱请间谍来我的船上
So, I gotta pay to have a spy on my boat?
要多少钱
How much is that gonna cost?
800美元一天
It’s $800 a day.
(800美元一天)
$800 a day.
(这比我们一天赚的钱还要多)
That’s more than we make in a day!
(别跟我说 跟他们说)
Don’t tell me. Tell them.
我认识你们很多年了 别这样
I’ve known you guys for years. Come on.
我们没有赚…
We’re not making a…
天啊 我知道这很糟
Oh, for Christ’s sake! I know it sucks.
维老师
Mr. V?
我在冥想
I’m meditating.
还剩两分钟
Two minutes to go.
好的
OK.
你要我等 还是…
Do you want me to wait or just–
大部分害怕唱歌♥的人不会参加合唱团
Most people who are terrified of singing don’t sign up for choir.
其他同学害我很紧张
Other kids make me nervous.
我以前经常被取笑
I used to get made fun of.
我刚上学的时候 说话很古怪
I talked funny when I first started school.
你是那个聋哑人家庭的女孩
You’re the girl with the deaf family?
除了你都是聋哑人
Everyone but you?

Yeah.
你还唱歌♥
And you sing.
有趣
Interesting.
你唱得好吗
Are you any good?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么从我的课堂中逃跑
Why did you run out of my class?
我害怕
I got scared.
害怕什么 其他同学吗
Of what? Other kids?
也许吧
Maybe.
或者害怕发现自己唱得不好
Or maybe finding out that I’m bad.
你知道鲍伊怎么评论鲍勃迪伦吗
Do you know what Bowie said about Bob Dylan?
“像沙子和胶水的声线”
“A voice like sand and glue.”
很多人有美妙的声线却无话可说
There are plenty of pretty voices with nothing to say.
你有话要说吗
Do you have something to say?
有吧
I think so.
很好
Good.
那课堂上见吧
Then I’ll see you in class…
鲍勃
Bob.
真的吗
Really?
真是感谢你了
Thank you! Thank you!
(祝福这烂摊子)
-Please don’t!
-不要这样 -不 真的 那可能对你有好处
-No, I really… It might be good for you.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
(嗨)
Hi!
(你有时间打电♥话♥给外婆吗 )
Do you have a second to call Grandma?
(用视像网络手语翻译吧)
Use the video relay.
(跟传译员说话很尴尬)
It’s awkward to talk to an interpreter.
我有朋友来玩
I have a friend over!
(别烦她了 她跟朋友在一起)
Leave her alone. She’s with a friend.
天啊 李欧变性感了
Damn, Leo got hot!
干嘛 他听不到我说什么
What? He can’t hear me.
他健身吗 还是说那些是捕鱼练出来的肌肉
Does he work out or are those, like, fishing muscles?
好了 别说了 你不能跟我哥哥交往

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!